It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More -snipped- from Emperor Snowflake with his fake Civil War Plaques

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Democratic Party of yesterday is not the same as the Democratic Party of today. There is an historical reason for keeping the name.

I disagree. I don't see any profound difference.

So Democrats don't support women's rights? LGBT rights? Black people's rights?

What you and I consider "Rights" may not be the same as what a Democrat politician thinks it means.

What they DO and what they SAY are two different things.

Why are we talking about politicians? We all know they lie.

Because they are the legislators. They have all the power.

The American people are, by & large, good. The politicians sell their toxic snake oil and those who buy it end up poisoning themselves.

Well since we are talking about leaderships and politicians the politicians have poisoned the Republican Party as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No doubt about that.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Justso

It's quite telling you defend the POTUS even though it's becoming more and more obvious he has left reality a while ago.
"He's the white guy in power worship him" is that your point?

Are you #ing kidding? Go protest the USC mascot darling.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The Democratic Party of yesterday is not the same as the Democratic Party of today. There is an historical reason for keeping the name.

I disagree. I don't see any profound difference.

So Democrats don't support women's rights? LGBT rights? Black people's rights?

What you and I consider "Rights" may not be the same as what a Democrat politician thinks it means.

What they DO and what they SAY are two different things.

Democratic politicians are masters *pun intended* at convincing their enslaved voters to vote against their own civil liberties.

Yes, they are true "Masters" of the technique.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Why are we talking about politicians?

Because we want to.

edit on Aug-20-2017 by xuenchen because: nullandvoid

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Because we want to.

And?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Because we want to.

And?

Well?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Because we want to.

And?

Well?

Well I want to talk about Covfefe and it's implication on the Republican Party.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wow. This thread is like opening up a garbage can, with the same garbage that was in there last week, last month, last year......predictably, it stinks.

I want the 30 seconds back that it took me to read such drivel. "I hate Trump, waaa waaa waaa, you guys were fooled and should have voted for a sociopath in ugly pantsuits, waaa waaa waaa!"

Don't seek alpha, it has obviously escaped you. Seek therapy.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My late dad was drafted in -
1940. His sargeants detailed these tricks in detAil. It's quite a process, though! There are "Juromentados" wrapped in pig skins, buried in swamps. This stopped their Imams cold!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My late dad was drafted in -
1940. His sargeants detailed these tricks in detAil. It's quite a process, though! There are "Juromentados" wrapped in pig skins, buried in swamps. This stopped their Imams cold!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
Wow. This thread is like opening up a garbage can, with the same garbage that was in there last week, last month, last year......predictably, it stinks.

I want the 30 seconds back that it took me to read such drivel. "I hate Trump, waaa waaa waaa, you guys were fooled and should have voted for a sociopath in ugly pantsuits, waaa waaa waaa!"

Don't seek alpha, it has obviously escaped you. Seek therapy.

So instead they voted for a psychopath with no sense of reality or restraint. That is working out so much better.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Are you going to address the OP? Trump has created his own fake news he himself accused the media the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Seven pages in and not one single Trumpkin has addressed the actual topic in Hand: That trump created a fake monument to a fake battle that never happened, and he knew it.

I see your value for actual discussion of the topic at hand is at its usual level?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Seven pages in and not one single Trumpkin has addressed the actual topic in Hand: That trump created a fake monument to a fake battle that never happened, and he knew it.

I see your value for actual discussion of the topic at hand is at its usual level?

I'm surprised they didn't say he made up the civil war.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Ah so now it's the leadership, not the voters. Gotcha. Trump is against transgender people being in the military so I guess that makes him a Democrat.

No idea why you care so much about it? Democrats today would own it if any of it was true. If the Democrats of today lived back then they would have been Republicans.

Right and if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Their self hating white guilt and acting like the pharisees they are, have done so much damage to the same people they supposedly champion by making them out to be special, is just destroying any self respect they can earn.

Section 8 housing, the whole gauntlet of welfare and social programs create generational poverty.
Dumb down the schools so everyone learns as the lowest and slowest does.

School is free until the 12th grade and turns out illiterates in this day and age.

Jobs? How about not robbing and burning down the neighborhood businesses?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm sick of puke liberals and the bs story's they perpetrate,bunch of poor losers,with no dignity,or balls,guess that is typical

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Right. Attack me, that helps. Not like Trump started his lying with the "biggest crowd ever at any inauguration".

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's not like the right co opted a war like the civil war and purport themselves to be the 'good' guys in that era of American history.

Like the left is currently doing.

A war they LOST.

The Confederacy was leftist?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Read my signature.

I don't have to- or want to defend the GOP to tell you that the Democratic party exploits women and minorities. We are nothing but political pawns to them.

I'm an independent.

Your party doesn't get to defend its exploitative and oppressive tactics because the republican party has its own problems.

Sorry for thinking you were part of the GOP, I just assumed when you attacked the dem party. You are right though, the dem party is part of the problem and it is not constituents, it is the damn politicians and the only that I actually believed in, in recent years was Sanders but then he towed the party line.

I am sure your right about the Democratic party using exploitative and oppressive tactics, just as the I am sure the GOP use the same thing but it is the politicians not the constituents. The difference is I find a lot of the GOP constituents agree and want the GOP to use exploitative and oppressive tactics against women, minorities, sexualities and other religious groups not Catholic/Christian.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join