It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More -snipped- from Emperor Snowflake with his fake Civil War Plaques

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Semyaza
So wait, first the confederacy and everything to do with it must be cherished and should be one of pride...

I don't think Democrats are proud of the fact that they owned the Confederacy...that Lee, Jackson, Davis, Beauregard were all Democrats.

I think they would like to tear down the evidence of their party's slave-supporting history and try to project it onto Republicans.

Today those guys would be republicans. If my party was once a part of those idiots, I would get rid of anything that represents them.

Why keep monuments of enemies to America anyways? They did not want to be part of America, so they revolted and lost. Why are there not monuments to Hitler, to ISIS, anyone against America ? Weren't they traitors?

edit on 20-8-2017 by Semyaza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So wait, first the confederacy and everything to do with it must be cherished and should be one of pride...

I don't think Democrats are proud of the fact that they owned the Confederacy...that Lee, Jackson, Davis, Beauregard were all Democrats.

I think they would like to tear down the evidence of their party's slave-supporting history and try to project it onto Republicans.

Today those guys would be republicans. If my party was once a part of those idiots, I would get rid of anything that represents them.

Why keep monuments of enemies to America anyways?

You can spout that all you wish, but Democrats STILL exploit black Americans to grab power, more than ever.

I say the evidence should never be destroyed.

If Democrats don't like it, then they should put up plaques by the statues of their historical Confederate leaders explaining what an embarrassment THEIR party's history is.

Why should they just get to destroy the evidence of their white supremacist history when they still exploit minorities and women today?

ETA: Of course you want to erase the evidence. But that's letting the Democratic party off easy. And the Democratic party is as guilty today as they were then of exploiting black people.
edit on 8/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

You're paying too much faith and attention to the MSM. I understand that there's alot of hate for Trump and he feeds the fire. Please step back and see the big picture of pure hate that doesn't seem to end toward Trump for such small, insignificant details. I care more about his policies and accomplishments or failures to the American people than about the silliness in this op.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm afraid it will have cooties but thanks anyway-nice way to stay on topic-very, um, thoughtful.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You choose what to give importance to. I choose to discuss issues than silly personal nasty and ridiculous comments. You pick your poison and I'll pick mine. I just choose to concentrate on what's getting done for our country and what isn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Guess you like the stars I am no Trump fan as I an neither a hater who concentrates on silly personal diatribes. Enjoy your stars-thi must be the kind of post you "Trump haters" really get into. Enjoy yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You can spout that all you wish, but Democrats STILL exploit black Americans to grab power, more than ever.

If Democrats don't like it, then they should put up plaques by the statues of their historical Confederate leaders explaining what an embarrassment THEIR party's history is.

Why should they just get to destroy the evidence of their white supremacist history when they still exploit minorities and women today?

ETA: Of course you want to erase the evidence. But that's letting the Democratic party off easy. And the Democratic party is as guilty today as they were then of exploiting black people.

Your really going there about minorities and women? I mean the republican party is constantly attacking the rights of women, minorities, a persons sexuality and another s religion that is not considered catholic or christian?

Attacking voting rights, attacking what a woman can do with her body, attacking transsexuals and homosexuals and their rights...etc.

So tell me again how the GOP is the party of "every" American and not just certain parties? Tell me again how hard the GOP fights for environmental rights of Native Americans? Tell me again how they are fighting for minorities and their rights? Tell me again how they scream and cry for minorities whenever an unarmed is shot? Tell me again how they fight for the right of women to choose what she can do with her body? Tell me again how they scream it is wrong for parties to discriminate against homosexuals? Tell me again how hard they yell wrong it is to equate pedophilia and transsexual using a washroom?

So much more but you get the gist.
edit on 20-8-2017 by Semyaza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Your really going there about minorities and women? I mean the republican party is constantly attacking the rights of women, minorities, a persons sexuality and another s religion that is not considered catholic or christian?

Attacking voting rights, attacking what a woman can do with her body, attacking transsexuals and homosexuals and their rights...etc.

So tell me again how the GOP is the party of "every" American and not just certain parties? Tell me again how hard the GOP fights for environmental rights of Native Americans? Tell me again how they are fighting for minorities and their rights? Tell me again how they scream and cry for minorities whenever an unarmed is shot? Tell me again how they fight for the right of women to choose what she can do with her body? Tell me again how they scream it is wrong for parties to discriminate against homosexuals? Tell me again how hard they yell wrong it is to equate pedophilia and transsexual using a washroom?

So much more but you get the gist.

Read my signature.

I don't have to- or want to defend the GOP to tell you that the Democratic party exploits women and minorities. We are nothing but political pawns to them.

I'm an independent.

Your party doesn't get to defend its exploitative and oppressive tactics because the republican party has its own problems.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The Democratic Party of yesterday is not the same as the Democratic Party of today. There is an historical reason for keeping the name.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The Democratic Party of yesterday is not the same as the Democratic Party of today. There is an historical reason for keeping the name.

I disagree. I don't see any profound difference.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So Democrats don't support women's rights? LGBT rights? Black people's rights?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Democratic voters do, the leadership only does when they can gain from it.

Case in point, Obama and Biden were against gay marriage before they decided they could gain from supporting it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ah so now it's the leadership, not the voters. Gotcha. Trump is against transgender people being in the military so I guess that makes him a Democrat.

No idea why you care so much about it? Democrats today would own it if any of it was true. If the Democrats of today lived back then they would have been Republicans.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ah so now it's the leadership, not the voters. Gotcha. Trump is against transgender people being in the military so I guess that makes him a Democrat.

No idea why you care so much about it? Democrats today would own it if any of it was true. If the Democrats of today lived back then they would have been Republicans.

Not just "now." If you look back through my multiple comments in this thread, you will see I've stated that repeatedly.

Here's one of my comments...start there and go back through the thread....

For the record, I think most Democratic party supporters are lovely folks with good hearts. They just don't see that their goodness is being exploited.

And it is true. The Democratic Party is the only one of the two parties that had a platform supporting slavery. While people may be free, today, the Democratic party continues to oppress and exploit minorities and women for profit in money and power.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The new swarms of locusts are here.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What you and I consider "Rights" may not be the same as what a Democrat politician thinks it means.

What they DO and what they SAY are two different things.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What you and I consider "Rights" may not be the same as what a Democrat politician thinks it means.

Democratic politicians are masters *pun intended* at convincing their enslaved voters to vote against their own civil liberties.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Why are we talking about politicians? We all know they lie.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

As I have said why are we talking about politicans? Of course they all exploit voters. Trump does it too. We are talking about PEOPLE. The VOTERS. The Democrat voters are not the same as the Democrats in the past.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Why are we talking about politicians? We all know they lie.

Because they are the legislators. They have all the power.

The American people are, by & large, good. The politicians sell their toxic snake oil and those who buy it end up poisoning themselves.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join