It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More -snipped- from Emperor Snowflake with his fake Civil War Plaques

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Conservative 'Democrats' of their time. Yes. The left. No.

There is no difference.

Bigots just polished up their rhetoric is all.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Funny that someone is complaining about Trump being immature, while calling him "Emperor Snowflake". I guess they only see the immaturity in others and not themselves.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

I'm so sure. Rolls eyes. Again. Jesus it's amazing I still have eyes. They should have rolled away by now with this place lately.
But neo happy day. You've found your voice. Your place.
How nice for you.
Too bad it's the wrong voice on the wrong side of things.
This also has zero to do with politics and even less to do with Clinton... either Clinton.
Try focusing or go to a thread about the confederacy or Nazis or what ever.
This one's about trumps lie. This lie. Had to clarify...he has so many.
But what do you think of him trying to make his golf course an historic site with his lying plaque? And taking credit for its preservation.
( as if turning an historical site into a golf course is preserving history. Must have been one of those colonial golf resorts built by king George for a summer retreat. )

You are something else, silly.

You know why I researched the tributaries of the river and the surrounding history and posted it above?

Because I KNOW Donald Trump is not an intentional boldfaced liar. His "people" as he put it, did the research.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thanks for summarizing it, that is pretty much my point. They pulled the old switcharoo.

Have you not been talking about the civil war? Maybe this has all been a huge misunderstanding then.

Absolutely not. How could they not have changed in over 100 years? Come on.

a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, you're right. I was just trying to make a point of how people on both sides this argument try to blame past events on each other.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Stay on topic. Geez what's so hard to understand?
There are threads about what you want to talk about. If you don't want to talk about this which obviously you don't then go to one of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Does the bashing ever stop! Who cares about the silly minutia and personal idiosyncracys of Trump-we all have them-especially those of us wierdoos on ATS.

Just join the band wagon of losers who hate it that Hillary couldn't steal the presidency-that's true hate crime-Obama was so protected from truth by the MSM it was disgusting.

Just give it up and try to show an ounce of American togetherness - please. Enough is enough and I'm not a Trumpeter but really sick of reading ridiculous comments like yours.

See, here's the problem with that - if it were just a few "silly minutia and personal idiosyncracys", that'd be one thing. But what we have for Trump is what they call a pattern. A pattern of lying to get ahead and justify his means. That's not a real good trait to have in your President.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I have been.

Only the names changed but the bigotry has remained,

Only today it's white,white privilege,banker,ceo,fatcat,white supremacist nazi and every other group of people Trump haters absolutely HATE the ever living hell out of.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: okrian

Conservative 'Democrats' of their time. Yes. The left. No.

There is no difference.

Bigots just polished up their rhetoric is all.

In fact, I would argue that the Democratic party and the 'left' are exploiting black Americans, today, to further their party's agenda which has historically ensured way too many black Americans are trapped by poverty, undereducation, and feelings of oppression -- for generations.

They *give* them enough to survive, and it's just enough to ensure their votes at rates of 80%+.

I don't believe the Republican party ever had any official platform that advocated for reinstating slavery. But look at them get the blame.

Democrats need to own all of the evidence of the Confederacy they supported and should not be able to destroy it and project it onto Republicans. The party is seriously heinous. If they can exploit a minority and/or woman...they will.

Just because they call themselves 'progressive,' today, it doesn't mean they are. They aren't. They are just more insidious and diabolical about their exploitation.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know what? There's nothing more to say about this. Trump lies about everything takes singular credit for anything good denies culpability of. anything bad and generally lives in la la land where he's the krazy king so I'm out of this thread too.
I

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

In fact, I would argue that the Democratic party and the 'left' are exploiting black Americans, today, to further their party's agenda which has historically ensured way too many black Americans are trapped by poverty, undereducation, and feelings of oppression -- for generations.

You'd get no argument from me on that,

I would add hispanics,asians.

They were created as the party of exploitation for personal/political/monetary gain, and the remain the party of exploitation for personal/political/monetary gain.
edit on 20-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You know what? There's nothing more to say about this. Trump lies about everything takes singular credit for anything good denies culpability of. anything bad and generally lives in la la land where he's the krazy king so I'm out of this thread too.
I

To that and my incredulous belief, can not figure out why he hes not loved by todays progressives. /shrug

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yours fighting a left/right war and the issue is Trump’s character. In-fact many conservatives see Trump for what he is. You’re referring to something that's irrelevant.

You cannot put a puzzle piece that doesn’t fit as your arguments don’t even apply

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The issue is those without character themselves shouldn't be casting the stones at the House of Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Slave owners fed and housed their slaves that did their work for them.

It's really not much different than the current Democratic party agenda to keep people dependent on social welfare while they work to make sure their *political masters* win all the power on election day.

And Democrats would have people believe that Republicans would bring back slavery if not for their fabulous compassion and activism.

Awful.

edit on 8/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha Mud pit...check, is someone paying you to post this malarkey? If not you ought to look into being a paid troll.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Nobody is perfect. But you cant ignore the rancid words and deeds of someone because humans are imperfect.

The point is that many conservatives, and to their credit, look beyond politics and view Trump for what he is...

Perhaps many here should take a lesson from them.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I

Wait? What?

How is this fundamentally different than Democrats deflecting the blame for their slavery-supporting history and projecting it on Republicans, while taking credit for all kinds of beautiful, enlightened, compassionate tolerance that they don't deserve, at all?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The intention of people who want to provide social benefits to people in need is not based on power politics. Anybody can accuse people who want to provide for the poor of cynical intent but you have no evidence

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That would lead to you believing politicians are altruistic and have no agenda.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Your premise is absurd.

And just because in 1860 democrats were the bad guys doesn’t have anything to do with 2017

If you want to go back that far and relate politics to today then blacks should get reparations with your model of judgment

Blaming democrats in the year 2017 for what democrats believed in 1860 makes little sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join