It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More -snipped- from Emperor Snowflake with his fake Civil War Plaques

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Remember how people found that Emperor Snowflake had fake copies of himself being on the cover of Time magazine. Here's another one that was unearthed in 2015 at one of his golf courses at Sterling, Virginia. Below is the article from the New York Times that researched the historical accuracy of the plaque and low and behold........it was fake like everything else he does.

Here is the article:
NYT

This is example 865323 that Emperor Snowflake is 1. not only a massive ..snipped.., but 2. a unabashed con artist that he exhibits everyday of his existence.

The sad part is that you right wingers have been dooped to fall for his BS, you know that you've been dooped, but can't admit that you've been had by a con artist because he's got an R next to his name. What a joke.

edit on 20-8-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added real link, instead of tinyurl...and removed profanity from title

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
B-but Clinton....

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Sadly I have a feeling he really believes the nonsense he's spouting. Like this

[url=http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/trump-tweets-fake-story-about-killing-muslims-with-pigs-blood-to-make-point-about-barcelona-attack-6860852]source[/ url]
It's getting more and more obvious it's a pathological condition.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Peeple because: Attempt to fix link

edit on 20-8-2017 by Peeple because: Another one

edit on 20-8-2017 by Peeple because: Sorry don't know what the problem is?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I keep thinking that when the time comes to make a movie about him, it should star Jon Lovitz. He was the SNL actor who had a bit about the congenital liar. He would say something and then think a second or two to embellish it to make it sound more important and then just keep adding and adding and adding. Then he would get that big smile across his face as he thought about what he had just said and go, ''yeah, that's the ticket''

I think Trump is like that. Just as long as it sounds good to him and fits the parameters in his head (which pretty much are set to a standard that he thinks makes him sound knowledgable) he then thinks it's a good thing to say.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lest we forget his latest BS speech about Pershing and Pigs Blood. I actually saw a part of rally's video and heard people clapping as though they were accepting what he said as gospel. I started laughing when I heard that.

This idiot is such an epic fraud it's ridiculous.

edit on 20-8-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The sad part is that you right wingers have been dooped to fall for his BS, you know that you've been dooped, but can't admit that you've been had by a con artist because he's got an R next to his name. What a joke.

Right.

Our bad.

All us right wingers should be running around crying natzees are out to git us ad infinitum.

It's not like the right co opted a war like the civil war and purport themselves to be the 'good' guys in that era of American history.

Like the left is currently doing.

A war they LOST.
edit on 20-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Does the bashing ever stop! Who cares about the silly minutia and personal idiosyncracys of Trump-we all have them-especially those of us wierdoos on ATS.

Just join the band wagon of losers who hate it that Hillary couldn't steal the presidency-that's true hate crime-Obama was so protected from truth by the MSM it was disgusting.

Just give it up and try to show an ounce of American togetherness - please. Enough is enough and I'm not a Trumpeter but really sick of reading ridiculous comments like yours.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It's quite telling you defend the POTUS even though it's becoming more and more obvious he has left reality a while ago.
"He's the white guy in power worship him" is that your point?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Right.

Our bad.

All us right wingers should be running around crying natzees are out to git us ad infinitum.

It's not like the right co opted a war like the civil war and purport themselves to be the 'good' guys in that era of American history.

A war they LOST.

(Facepalm)
Placing ad hoc modern political terms on something that happened 150 years ago is facile and to be honest silly. No. Don't do it, you just make yourself look like an idiot.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Placing ad hoc modern political terms on something that happened 150 years ago is facile and to be honest silly. No. Don't do it, you just make yourself look like an idiot.

Which is what Trump haters have been doing for the last eight months.

link   
a reply to: Peeple

Is that what I said? Don't think so.

Quit the bashing-it shows a lack of an ability to focus on important issues.

If you had discussed an actual issue, that's different. Who cares about his pic on "Time" etc? You really show your hate-and you are with the times-bash the president over just anything. Arn't you tired yet? I know anger gives one extra energy.

Time to find another hobby.

+5 more 
link   

Obvious trollery is obvious.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Haha nazis 150 years ago? Fail

a reply to: Justso

I am laughing. A lot. I don't have to live in the US so I'm happy. To me it's not personal at all. I just state what I see: he is a narcissistic pathological liar.
edit on 20-8-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sadly I have a feeling he really believes the nonsense he's spouting. Like this

[url=http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/trump-tweets-fake-story-about-killing-muslims-with-pigs-blood-to-make-point-about-barcelona-attack-6860852]source[/ url]
It's getting more and more obvious it's a pathological condition.

i doubt pigs blood or whatever had anything to do with winning that war, it had more to do with how our military destroyed entire cities, burned villages and basically committed genocide against everyone in the philippines regardless of religion or whatever... *sigh*, trump what a stupid thing to say again.
edit on 20-8-2017 by namehere because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2017 by namehere because: being half awake and not paying attention

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha nazis 150 years ago? Fail

I know but go tell that to the antifa's.

Conflating Civil war history with world war two.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Star for truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'd like to know where all the 'historians' are right now ?

Calling out the antifa's for their trolling of history.

Oh that's right no where to be found.

Except when it comes to golf courses.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Right.

Our bad.

A war they LOST.

That's why they are out in droves trying to destroy and erase their OWN history. Makes brainwashing the future generations easier.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is it really worth it to keep digging up history like that? What does it matter, who won a war 150 years ago? What happens now is what matters. How are they making themselves out to be the good guys of the civil war? Where all the all the liberal democrats waving confederate flags around?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Remember how people found that Emperor Snowflake had fake copies of himself being on the cover of Time magazine. Here's another one that was unearthed in 2015 at one of his golf courses at Sterling, Virginia. Below is the article from the New York Times that researched the historical accuracy of the plaque and low and behold........it was fake like everything else he does.

Here is the article:
NYT

This is example 865323 that Emperor Snowflake is 1. not only a massive ..snipped.., but 2. a unabashed con artist that he exhibits everyday of his existence.

Point 1. It's "Duped". Not "Dooped".

Point 2. Trump is a kaka-doodyhead. I just wanted to add to your current theme.

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join