It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI : "Massive Scandal" - Awans May Have Compromised Sensitive Data to Foreign Intelligence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

IMO, and this is just speculation, the Awans were the secret finders. One of the blackmailer groups for the DNC, and not just politicians. When the DNC needed a vote (kennedy's ACA vote) they'd use what they had to blackmail them into voting how they wanted. Look at the DNC, notice how they were always able to round up the votes when they had a small majority in the senate, and even got some republicans to go their way when needed. How is that possible? Blackmail. They didn't even need dirt on people, they could manufacture it with the Awans if it didn't exist or they couldn't find it.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

and yet all the media wants to talk about is russia russia, errr, nazis nazis nazis.

edit on 21-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and yet all the media wants to talk about is russia russia, errr, nazis nazis nazis.

If they start blaming "Charlie" you know it's real!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you have any evidence to backup such a bold and precise claim?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Do you have any evidence to backup such a bold and precise claim?

To an extent...

The Awans had access to information belonging to members on several committees, including intelligence and homeland security. The amount some democrats were paying these guys falls into the category of hush money / blackmail from being compromised. They were getting paid 6 figures as IT, when aides at that level pull in about 40k a year. Being overcompensated is a red flag.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I'm curious to see what other congressional IT staff was paid.
I will do a little digging when I get home.
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Dems were caught covering up for the Awans:

House Democrat’s Office Approved $120k Write-off Linked To Awan Brothers

A chief of staff for Democratic Rep. Yvette Clarke quietly agreed in early 2016 to sign away a $120,000 missing electronics problem on behalf of two former IT aides now suspected of stealing equipment from Congress, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

Clarke’s chief of staff at the time effectively dismissed the loss and prevented it from coming up in future audits by signing a form removing the missing equipment from a House-wide tracking system after one of the Awan brothers alerted the office the equipment was gone.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: queenofswords

Look at this List

First word of the article is "Shillary". Bet this ain't no fake news...
Really, words fail me!

Triggered you right into the ionosphere eh.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No No not a Snickers.

A Milky Way !!

Sorry I was eating a MilkyWay

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Gee, I wonder why someone would sign off on a $120,000 discrepancy related to missing computer equipment?

What reason could that person have for not wanting this followed upon?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ....

Russians !!

But, but ..it says on the tin, classified intel may have been given to foreign intel/gov.

Given, or perhaps sold

Not stolen or Hacked...JACK!

STOLEN...as well as hardware missing.... Mack!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Triggered you right into the ionosphere eh.

Not at all...that's the thing about BS...I don't have to taste it to know I don't want to step in it!

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: queenofswords

Look at this List

First word of the article is "Shillary". Bet this ain't no fake news...
Really, words fail me!

Hello, do you have a moment to talk about Trump-Russia collusion?

If you want to use your grown-up words...sure. You want to talk about 'Shillary', you have to stay at the kids' table.

edit on 21-8-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Indeed!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Gee, I wonder why someone would sign off on a $120,000 discrepancy related to missing computer equipment?

What reason could that person have for not wanting this followed upon?

...and hiding this from FUTURE audits.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If they're stealing why are they still employed.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The missing equipment included a number of iPhones and iPads, according to the official, and would have been billed under Clarke's former chief of staff, who held that position from 2010 until Feb. 2016. The congresswoman's spokesperson would not confirm to the Daily Caller which staffer signed the form, why Abid remained employed for months after the equipment was lost, or why no one alerted authorities of the hundreds of thousands in missing materials.

Crooks. There is so much corruption in the Democrat Party, especially in the last eight or nine years.

I looked Yvette Clarke up. She even fudged about her education according to Wikipedia.

Why do these congresspersons need so many staffers:

congressional-staff.insidegov.com...

Here is the link to her current Chief of Staff, Wendy D. Anderson: congressional-staff.insidegov.com...
I wonder if she is the one that signed off on this missing $120,000 worth of government equipment. Surely, her boss had to ok it.
edit on 21-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It takes a whole crew to launder money from both sides

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just read here that Imran Awan's preliminary hearing has been postponed.

A preliminary hearing in federal court for Imran Awan, the former IT aide for a group of Congressional Democrats who was arrested and charged with bank fraud in late July, is likely to be delayed until the end of this month or early September, after Awan’s lawyers told the court of a schedule conflict.

I've never had a judge consider what my schedule was.
Is that common place?

Originally, a federal judge had set a hearing for Awan on August 21, but on Thursday, papers were filed with a federal court here that “requests that the hearing be continued and rescheduled for any time available on the Court’s calendar from August 30 to September 1, 2017.”

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

This delay is worrisome. A lot can happen in a month.

I hope he's in protective custody. Even though he's fairly young, I would hate for him to have a sudden heart attack, or fall off a balcony, or commit suicide leaving behind a note explaining that there was no foul play.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The delay could also mean he's cutting a deal and singing...

So pending is good... for now.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Correction: Wendy D. Anderson, chief of staff for Yvette Clarke, has been replaced by ex-Hillary campaign employee, LaDavia Drane.

Wendy must have vamoosed after the $120,000 sign off.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join