It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI : "Massive Scandal" - Awans May Have Compromised Sensitive Data to Foreign Intelligence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Look at this List

Among the congresscritters who employed them are former Chairmoonbat of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL); Joaquin Castro (D-TX) of the intelligence and foreign affairs panels; Cedric Richmond (D-LA) of the committee on homeland security; André Carson (D-IN), who Nancy Pelosi wants to remind you is a Muslim and who is a member of the intelligence committee; Jackie Speier (D-CA), who is also on the intelligence committee; Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), who served on House committees addressing the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi before graduating to the Senate; and Lois Frankel (D-FL) of the foreign affairs committee. Apparently no Republicans employed them, although this is unclear.

Amazing how much was known by the attackers about the Benghazi consulate and Stevens's movements.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would have to agree with you. If (and I mean "IF") Hillary is ever a serious target of investigation and subpoenaed or in a position where she looks like she could be interrogated - she will die of "Natural Causes". Then, the media will start the non-stop cycle of her collapsing: for which they tried , so hard to bury. Or, a literal army of lawyers and politicians will descend on any proceedings with a vengence. The reason I believe these to be the most plausible outcomes are self evident; Hillary might be unstable, irrational, and even disconnected from the public. What she is not is naive or is she squeamish. Cutthroat and vindictive have become 1st nature attributes to her. She has been been in the game for a very long time. Hillary probably doesn't know anything about deep black programs. However, be assured, she knows more about most of the big players in government than several people know, combined. This is because, I believe, early on, she realized that it was important to get any and all dirt she could on anyone she came in contact with. I would not be surprised, at all, if she had an entire library of documenting the misdeeds of officials and power players.If she goes down, they go down- she has nothing to lose with a death sentence.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ....

Russians !!

But, but ..it says on the tin, classified intel may have been given to foreign intel/gov.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ....

Russians !!

But, but ..it says on the tin, classified intel may have been given to foreign intel/gov.

Given, or perhaps sold

Not stolen or Hacked...JACK!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I like that truth serum, it should answer a lot of questions I am sure many of us have

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So an opinion piece in the New York Post that doesn't even prove ( the use of the word "whether" should be a clue) anything is enough to get you all salivating? Sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

I'm still salivating for Russia-Trump Cullusion

That will be awesome!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

That's more than the left has on Trump collusion and they get full on nocturnal emissions.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awan is on house arrest so he can easily be suicided.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Look at this List

First word of the article is "Shillary". Bet this ain't no fake news...
Really, words fail me!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I'm not. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I've seen enough stories from both sides about how this or that is the final nail in the coffin for this politician or that one, and guess what? It never lives up to the hype. Many people are like, "After years of failed scandals that are going to lead to quick arrests, finally THIS ONE is going to get someone arrested and quick!"
edit on 20-8-2017 by Regnor because: no reason

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, the question is WHY was she paying these young idiots so much money? Why were so many of them doing it?

I believe this investigation will get to the bottom of it but it will be covered up.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Every week is a new scandal.

Every week someone is going to jail.

I've not seen anyone in jail yet.

I'll believe this when I see someone going to prison and not before.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: rexsblues

Every week is a new scandal.

Every week someone is going to jail.

I've not seen anyone in jail yet.

I'll believe this when I see someone going to prison and not before.

4 indictments is PRISON

.....wait for it...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Look at this List

Among the congresscritters who employed them are former Chairmoonbat of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL); Joaquin Castro (D-TX) of the intelligence and foreign affairs panels; Cedric Richmond (D-LA) of the committee on homeland security; André Carson (D-IN), who Nancy Pelosi wants to remind you is a Muslim and who is a member of the intelligence committee; Jackie Speier (D-CA), who is also on the intelligence committee; Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), who served on House committees addressing the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi before graduating to the Senate; and Lois Frankel (D-FL) of the foreign affairs committee. Apparently no Republicans employed them, although this is unclear.

Yikes now that seems like a yes on Intel leaks to al Qaeda and ISIS.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ITYS a while back.

In dedication to "Uncle Jack" and "Turbine Six".

www.youtube.com...

Buck

edit on 20-8-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Look at this List

Really, words fail me!

Hello, do you have a moment to talk about Trump-Russia collusion?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Peter Strzok and Charles H. Kable IV, then the section chiefs of the FBI's counterespionage section, wrote secret letters to Gregory B. Starr, the assistant secretary at the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security, marked "For Official Use Only," dated October 23, 2015 and January 20, 2016, while the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton's use of an unsecure, private email server and the dissemination of classified information.

The letters acknowledged that the FBI investigation stemmed from a "Section 811" referral from the Intelligence Community's Inspector General (ICIG). A Section 811 referral revolves around unauthorized information that might have been disclosed to a foreign power.

www.scribd.com...

Buck

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Look at this List

Really, words fail me!

How observant!
And Debbie Wassermann Schultz is called Chairmoonbat.

Regardless of the play on names, the list is accurate.
edit on 20-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I see why she was so adamant on getting her hard drives back. She knew what was on them was going to destroy her.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join