It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump should troll the Left by renaming Washington D.C.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
President Trump should troll the Left with a executive order renaming Washington DC to the 2nd President of the United States Adams D.C. George Washington owned 317 slaves and was clearly a Racist White Supremacists.Hell by removing Robert E. Lee Statues who was distantly related to Washington I dont see why President Trump shouldn't rename Washington just to troll them. And it would be interesting to see the Lefts response. And see if they back track on removing Confederate Statues.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yawn.

Put some damn effort into it.

Flooding the boards with this Twitter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

lol! And in the mud pit. Who would be bored enough on this beautiful Sunday morning to argue over such a inane topic?

buddy, you might get more customers if you put this in jokes or chitchat.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
People should stop confusing trolling with a political win.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I got it, Capital Shill! That would be very appropriate.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All Political Wins are Trolling though.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Shhh . Trump already trolls the hell outta the left.
Fiddling as the Left does a "crash and burn"

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'd rename it Sam Jacksonville.

edit on 20-8-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure a Temp worker can't personally rename a city.. Sigh.. Seriously?

Troll.. Im calling it

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Swamp DC.

Cesspit DC.

Liarland.

Shaftville.

There's 4 names that are more apt than Washington DC.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb
President Trump should troll the Left with a executive order renaming Washington DC to the 2nd President of the United States Adams D.C. George Washington owned 317 slaves and was clearly a Racist White Supremacists.Hell by removing Robert E. Lee Statues who was distantly related to Washington I dont see why President Trump shouldn't rename Washington just to troll them. And it would be interesting to see the Lefts response. And see if they back track on removing Confederate Statues.

He would only be bringing himself to the liberals level.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Airstrip One.

Nineteen Eighty-Four, often published as 1984, is a dystopian novel published in 1949 by English author George Orwell.[2][3] The novel is set in Airstrip One (formerly known as Great Britain), a province of the superstate Oceania in a world of perpetual war, omnipresent government surveillance, and public manipulation

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

All Political Wins are Trolling though.

And, as I said, not all trolling is a political win.

Hopefully that's been cleared up now.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'm pretty sure a Temp worker can't personally rename a city.. Sigh.. Seriously?

Troll.. Im calling it

"Temp Worker" lol!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83

Thats the thing Trump is a Liberal. They just dont see it because he beat Hillary and Obama.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thats the thing Trump is a Liberal. They just dont see it because he beat Hillary and Obama.

From besties.

To natzee.

American politics.

The greatest farce on earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree.

Georgetown seems the ideal choice.

Fly the union flag too.

And then our 300 year plan will finally be complete.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That's not trolling, renaming it Trump DC and putting the orange cheetoh on the dollar bill, now that's trolling.

Named after a President that did not own slaves........CHECK.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I think trolling would be a good job for him. He's lousy at this job. We have escalating military and nuclear foreign threats from different places on the globe. But, la dee da,who can the president piss off today?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83

But liberals wouldnt build a military up, make war threats, and be a nazi.... remember?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join