It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Columbus is Next !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

EXACTLY!!

It's a fake narrative in the first place!!!.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
In Philly, Delaware ave, on the Delaware river, was ironically renamed Christopher Columbus bvd in 1992. It never caught on. I lived nearby, and actually had to look up the correct sequence of events, it being counter-intuitive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Boulevard_(Philadelphia)

en.wikipedia.org...(Philadelphia)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

That damn nazi Statue of Liberty!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

That damn nazi Statue of Liberty!

I hope not either.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This thread is full of some of the most juvenile thought processes I have ever seen. We all get it, Columbus was probably not the type you would want to sit and have a beer with.

However, it was his expeditions that led to the discovery of the Americas. These expeditions led directly to the colonization of said Americas which include the USA. He did some bad stuff but his expeditions should absolutely be celebrated for what they led to. Manifest Destiny is sad, always has been, but it's the sole reason you're even on this site right now.

Removal of a statue doesn't seem like much to a juvenile mind, but it leads to the destruction of a culture and a nation that has done many great things and can do plenty more if not gutted. It doesn't take much to go from statues to a complete loss of the individual.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

According to your high school history teacher,the civil war was fought because of the English wanting control of currency,funny thing most blacks fought for the south,yet they vilanize them and call them racist,does a foolish liberal ever look beyond the end of his nose for an answer?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Mmm I think that was France lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

No they did not...

Only one black confederate unit was even formed and it never saw combat.... it was a very contentious subject because you don't arm your slaves... they tend to revolt if you do...

That's the biggest lie in all the lost cause propaganda...

It was a legit issue as the south started losing , some wanted to use the slaves, but the thought of arming the blacks they had kept in bondage terrified them...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Man I CANNOT believe some one told you that lie...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

No wasn't he wasn't some one not to sit next to...

Hitler level monster... big difference...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join