It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Butt end of a troll...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: YouSir

punked and trolled in such a huge fashion...

Quite the egocentrical view, somehow keeping the face with claiming a win due to ... wait for it... trollery! Yes, you've seen that correctly. Funny, innit? The trolls came to realize it themselves, how cool is that?

Thing with trolling is, that you'd still have to win the debate, which is why trolling is being used in the first place. And with losing all speakers I can't see there was any debate going on at all, which leaves us with an epic piece of trollery firing straight back at the culprit, a smoldering butt-hurt rightwing circlejerk.

Which is why this is probably our new gold-standart for delusional remarks, I'm impressed.

What is the reward for winning a debate on the internet?????

Perhaps people with a fragile ego, who can pretend to be storm troopers while screaming "MOM where's my sammitch"?

Any person who feels that rewarding their ego is an accomplishment is a fool!
edit on 20-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

punked and trolled in such a huge fashion...

Quite the egocentrical view, somehow keeping the face with claiming a win due to ... wait for it... trollery! Yes, you've seen that correctly. Funny, innit? The trolls came to realize it themselves, how cool is that?

Thing with trolling is, that you'd still have to win the debate, which is why trolling is being used in the first place. And with losing all speakers I can't see there was any debate going on at all, which leaves us with an epic piece of trollery firing straight back at the culprit, a smoldering butt-hurt rightwing circlejerk.

Which is why this is probably our new gold-standart for delusional remarks, I'm impressed.

Ummm...sorry there public opiner...the jerks circling that pavilion certainly weren't rightwingers...

Egocentrical my ass...if you can't seem to find the humor in such a fine display of trollery...then you need to take some time off from your petulant protestations...go tear down another statue if it makes you feel manly...

Besides...your the butt-hurt with the broken humor bone...Me...I'm laughing...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I am damned confused here . Protesting the counter protest that never protested what was being counter protested ?
And anti-GMO as well . Or , were they counter protesting the GMOs protest of a counter protest ?
Beam me up Scotty , the sh** is getting too deep on this bass-ackwards planet .

They were hoping to create a reverse Mandela Effect.

And they did when it backfired.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And I bet some of that was staged for highlighting purposes.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

public opiner

Touché!

Point taken. I can laugh about my side as well, no worries.

You see them winning a debate with the clever application of trollery or not? It's a provocation, yes. In that regard they've managed to bring masses on the streets again, just not for their cause. Which is the way it was planned btw, they don't want more enemies. Do they?

If you could present me with the evidence that this outcome was planned, I'd be convinced of this trollery angle. I'm merely debating the principle at work here.

In the end this free speech group is like every other political movement with regards to donations and support. You know that, right? So what's the end-game of the trolls here, swaying public opinion into pity-sex with entrenched saints in white robes? That could work on Murikkkans though...

edit on 20-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

public opiner

Touché!

Point taken. I can laugh about my side as well, no worries.

You see them winning a debate with the clever application of trollery or not? It's a provocation, yes. In that regard they've managed to bring masses on the streets aginst, just not for their cause. Which is the way it was planned btw, they don't want more enemies. Do they?

If you could present me with the evidence that this outcome was planned, I'd be convinced of this trollery angle. I'm merely debating the principle at work here.

In the end this free speech group is like every other political movement with regards to donations and support. You know that, right? So what's the end-game of the trolls here, swaying public opinion into pity-sex with entrenched saints in white robes? That could work on Murikkkans though...

Ummm...on some Muricans...yes...indeed it could...has...and does...

However...listen to the speech...observe the signs...then check out from 7:12 to 7:42 of the video...then watch the video that Seeker1963 included on the previous page...

Tell me that these scenes and comparisons don't seem a tad ironic to you...

Tell me after you digest it in it's entirety...that you can't catch the scent of manufactured dissent...
I personally have never liked to be played...if I were an attendee of that counter protest and took the time to actually comprehend what the truth of the matter was...then I would be one pissed individual...

Then again...I'm just not a herd animal...repeat after me...I'm not a herd animal...let that sink in...then think back to why you joined this site...
I've learned allot here...some of it from you...

I use a phrase that my best friend...my Brother...(miss ya bro)...used to say...whenever anyone would ask him if he was all right...he would respond with...no...I'm half left...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I can see the rightwinger being encircled by a horde of "White Walkers" protesting "Against Free Speech" (!). But... at which point will all those signs be a tad too much?

We're obviously being played to think this way and there's a clear push for civil war, too. In the end, even the troll in your scenario is being trolled by the director of this weird orchestra.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's hilarious to see right wingers trying to use the old "troll" standby to describe what happened here.

I see I'm not the only one that gets the right wing/Trump talking points in an email.

Seriously. You guys have to do better trying to shape the narrative if you want anyone to believe you. It is fun though, watching your ability to control the narrative nosedive like this.

Can't say I don't enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've seen many threads from the right be debunked within the thread. It always ends there though. This is the first time I've seen someone start a whole new thread just to say, "HA, HA, HA, we debunked that thread bigly!"

it's just so ... 3rd grade.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I've seen many threads from the right be debunked within the thread. It always ends there though. This is the first time I've seen someone start a whole new thread just to say, "HA, HA, HA, we debunked that thread bigly!"

Sad.

But the (D)ing-Wings always do it better.

The "Thud" is always louder.

The "Splatter" is always wider.

Fascists exposed.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
While the hilarity ensues, and yes it is side splitting, it serves as yet another reminder of how Americans are lied to. F the truth and force the narrative, don't think for yourselves, think as we tell you.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sad.

Ummm...obviously you missed the point...The premise of this thread had nothing to do with debunking the other thread...

The point is that all of those tens of thousands of counter protestors and the MSM account of the freedom of speech protest at the pavilion...were based on a lie...

It was sheer trollery that got those throngs to attend...everyone of them were punked thinking they were counter protesting a white supremacist protest...when in fact it was a harmless freedom of speech protest by members of their own side...it's effing hilarious...

The premise of...this...thread was to point that out...The reason I made it was that I needed to expand on my observations in the other thread...

The premise of...this...thread was to illustrate how willing some are to be led by the nose...they swallowed a narrative...hook...line...and sinker...

They should all be ashamed of themselves to allow a manufactured narrative steer not only their ideology...but their very presence of mind...They then put the beat down on anyone daring to question why they were there in the first place...

They were tools...each and everyone...and not very sharp ones at that...

3RD grade my ass...it's third grade to be led willy nilly along the primrose path...It's 3RD grade to not have the conscience or character to admit that perhaps the largest trolling of all time wasn't funny...

Take your stripes...and move on...I'm sure if you already haven't attempted to claim the high road that you will at some later date...however...your attempt to do so here rings hollow...shallow...and disingenuous...

Specious even...

Have a nice day...

YouSir
edit on 20-8-2017 by YouSir because: of a run on...run in...

edit on 20-8-2017 by YouSir because: too many to's times two...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"HA, HA, HA, we debunked that thread bigly!"

Well worth repeating.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I can see the rightwinger being encircled by a horde of "White Walkers" protesting "Against Free Speech" (!). But... at which point will all those signs be a tad too much?

We're obviously being played to think this way and there's a clear push for civil war, too. In the end, even the troll in your scenario is being trolled by the director of this weird orchestra.

Ummm...precisely...everyone's being played...and..."all the worlds a stage"...

To hopefully someday finding the egress from this construct...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You could have said all that in the other thread. But then you couldn't get flags...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You could have said all that in the other thread. But then you couldn't get flags...

Ummm...actually the intent was to broaden the audience...not pile on the other threads OP...proof of concept...you never posted in the other thread...

Besides...flags are only good for burning...and tearing out of old ladies hands...and to 3RD grade like attempt to conceal the baton or baseball bat your using as a flag pole...

Remember...I said I'm not all right...I'm half left...

Do you have any comments on the premise of the OP...?

Shall we joust some more...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Seems staged.

The guy with the bullhorn could have just walked out and instant proof that it wasn't a white supremacist rally.

Instead it was kept small, under a roof with all the signs out of sight of the crowd that gathered to protest.

ETA: So yeah, a troll, but by who and to what end?

edit on 20-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You can say whatever about me, doesn't change the fact that you're promulgating an abject lie.

But you & yours can keep pretending that wont change the outcome.

K~

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

You can say whatever about me, doesn't change the fact that you're promulgating an abject lie.

K~

Can you clear up what part is a lie please?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

What outcome are you talking about?

Enquiring minds would like to know!

edit on 20-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join