It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Butt end of a troll...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ummm...Have you ever had one of those moments when you just wanted to proclaim...GOD...it's good to be alive...?
Have you ever seen something so hilarious...that you thought...if i died right now at least I've lived to witness this...?

Well my esteemed and steamed fellow conspirators...this takes that proverbial cake and shoves it so far down your throat it ought to choke the rancor out of you...If you can't possibly see the absolutely amazing irony...then I got feels for ya...

How does it feel to be so thoroughly punked that there is no better illustration...

The following is from a couple of posts in another thread in this forum...

Humor required a thread of it's own however...

Exhibit 1:

Exhibit 2:

Kudo's go to PLasticwizard and CaptainTurtlefingers...for bringing truth to the forum...

This on the other hand is how the fake MSM and some of our...please hang your heads in shame...members chose to honor such a moment...

Exhibit:

The “Free Speech” marchers can be seen huddled in the Common’s pavilion while more than 40,000 counter demonstrators chanted at barricades erected a quarter of a mile away. Boston’s police chief gave a speech celebrating the nonviolent march and thanking participants. Boston PD Commissioner William Evans: We had 40,000 people "standing tall against bigotry and hatred in our city, and that's a good feeling" pic.twitter.com/oC4l3qH1Uo — Evan McMurry (@evanmcmurry) August 19, 2017

www.rawstory.com...

As I stated above...This is the greatest trolling of all time...all those tens of thousands and our resident usual suspects...punked and trolled in such a huge fashion...that it brings tears to the eye...that the laughter just keeps on rolling forth...

Thank you Aethertek...I couldn't have done this without you

But special thanks to Plasticwizard...and CaptainTurtlefingers...

Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't understand what's happening here.
There was a rally in support of freedom of speech, which is the group holding "black lives do matter" signs in the small pavilion, correct? And 40,000 counter-protestors showed up to protest againt freedom of speech, while the media labelled the small group in the pavilion "white supremacists"?

Can you explain this better?

Did those 40,000 people seriously show up to protest just because the media lied and told them the free speech people were a bunch of white supremacists and neo-Nazis? It doesn't make any sense that all those people would show up to protest against freedom.
edit on 8/20/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Must be the pesticides and weed killers.

BwaaHaHaHa

Now they MUST put the correct labels on the packages and bottles !!!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
There was a rally in support of freedom of speech, which is the group holding "black lives do matter" signs in the small pavilion, correct? And 40,000 counter-protestors showed up to protest againt freedom of speech, while the media labelled the small group in the pavilion "white supremacists"?

The MSM had it all figured out.

So did the Police.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So did the Police.

But I don't watch the MSM or pay attention to their stories so I have no idea what they've been saying. Did the MSM convince 40,000 people that a freedom of speech rally was a bunch of neo-Nazis, causing a mass counter-protest of something that didn't even exist? Is that what happened here?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ummm...pictures are worth a thousand words...are they not...Your correct...

The MSM and the counter protesters got trolled because they assumed it was a white supremacist protest at the pavilion...

Now...why was that one wonders...?

The truth is too rich...

YouSir
edit on 20-8-2017 by YouSir because: just because...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

It's the new norm. Flat ... out ... lie.

I guess 'they' figure if they lie every single time they speak ... people will just tire of pointing it out.

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ahahaha, I get it now! This is actually pretty hilarious. Hopefully this incident will serve as a wake-up call to everyone who showed up to counter-protest that the MSM actually *gasp* lies to the entire country to push their own agendas.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Can you say Zombie apocalypse??

Remember when Homeland security had a mock zombie apocalypse drill?

Here's your sign.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's the new norm. Flat ... out ... lie.

I guess 'they' figure if they lie every single time they speak ... people will just tire of pointing it out.

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie

Ummm...precisely...why tell the truth...when you can fabricate your own version of reality...and the lemmings lap it up like nectar...

Ah...to be so gullible...to gather there at the trough lapping content as the spoon feeds...Such a tranquil existence...Until of course the burping and farting is disturbed by a lone voice...laughing in the wilderness...

I could go on...but that might seem disdainful...and I am ever anything but that...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I was working all day yesterday and only heard snippets about this.

Is this the whole story? Is this what really happened?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Can you say Zombie apocalypse??

Remember when Homeland security had a mock zombie apocalypse drill?

Here's your sign.

Ummm...WOW...such a tolerant lot...I wonder how far they were bussed in from...not a New England accent among them...

You just can't get Theya from heya...

Flat lander's...one and all...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is a article about it in my local news tha said black lives matter came in after the white supremacist left, is that just a bold face lie?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So did the Police.

But I don't watch the MSM or pay attention to their stories so I have no idea what they've been saying. Did the MSM convince 40,000 people that a freedom of speech rally was a bunch of neo-Nazis, causing a mass counter-protest of something that didn't even exist? Is that what happened here?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
There is a article about it in my local news tha said black lives matter came in after the white supremacist left, is that just a bold face lie?

The media lied. The whole so called event was a "Free Speech" rally. Look how many people showed up to protest free speech!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: bananashooter

The media lied. The whole so called event was a "Free Speech" rally. Look how many people showed up to protest free speech!

And millions of dollars down the drain again !!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Aethertek...

Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...

This other (very bitter and twisted) OP is indeed reeling from the buttend of a troll - glad the mods have allowed it to remain. I've contributed in that thread to make it easier for me to link to whenever that poster decides to post the usual hater slop in the future.

Cheers to you, Sir.

edit on 20/8/2017 by Sublimecraft because: cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am damned confused here . Protesting the counter protest that never protested what was being counter protested ?
And anti-GMO as well . Or , were they counter protesting the GMOs protest of a counter protest ?
Beam me up Scotty , the sh** is getting too deep on this bass-ackwards planet .

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So did the Police.

But it wasn't just that the protestors were lied to.

I watched the footage all day.

I did not see even one person that looked like the kkk or a nazi.

Yet every single time there was a person defending free speech, or wearing trump gear, they were surrounded, screamed at, and many times shoved and pushed out.

And everytime, the mob screamed "NAZI!!!! WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!"

Some of the trump or free speech people were beaten with signs and bottles.

But no one cares.

Everyone says this was great, the 40,000 showed HATE what LOVE is about.

They say it was mostly peaceful.

Yet friday at Charlottesville, when a bunch of scum bag white supremacists surrounded a group, these same people said "This is sick! Surrounding people like that is violence!"

We are in a George Orwell novel.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

punked and trolled in such a huge fashion...

Quite the egocentrical view, somehow keeping the face with claiming a win due to ... wait for it... trollery! Yes, you've seen that correctly. Funny, innit? The trolls came to realize it themselves, how cool is that?

Thing with trolling is, that you'd still have to win the debate, which is why trolling is being used in the first place. And with losing all speakers I can't see there was any debate going on at all, which leaves us with an epic piece of trollery firing straight back at the culprit, a smoldering butt-hurt rightwing circlejerk.

Which is why this is probably our new gold-standart for delusional remarks, I'm impressed.

edit on 20-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join