It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea warns of 'merciless strike' ahead of US-South Korea drills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think this is rediculous only thing NK has to gain from this is more open land where there military bases were,just more diversion in the news thats what the MSM get paid for,promote terrorism,violence

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think this is rediculous only thing NK has to gain from this is more open land where there military bases were,just more diversion in the news thats what the MSM get paid for,promote terrorism,violence

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Goretex NK has not been silent as your first post suggests.

The world has allowed NK to develop an ICBM. They have allowed it to have a nuclear arms program. Right now as far as we know, they havnt managed to combine the two.

This has gone on through diplomacy and sanctions and neither has worked.

You think that more diplomacy is the answer, others think it isn't.

You don't know more that the POTUS and the American Intelligence. Perhaps NK backed down because Trump is ratcheting up and then you let them off the hook by giving him a political win by cancelling a training session that has never been cancelled.

Perhaps Trumps tough talk is working.

Do you play Poker?
edit on 21 8 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
North Korea's stated goals, going back to when Korea was partitioned, was a unified Korea run by Pyongyang. The North is never going to agree to a unified Korea run from Seoul and S. Korea is never going to accept a unified Korea run from Pyongyang.

At some point the issue will have to be resolved.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thank you for all the replies...

Does anyone remember when Qaddafi gave up his chemical and supposedly WMD stash ... There was a short time of agreements and brotherly love between the USA and Libya... Then the Arab spring started in Libya and guess who the USA and allies went after... Qaddafi would be the right answer....

Remember when Saddam was our bud against Iran ?? Anyway Kim figures if he has nukes and hangs tough no one would dare attack N. Korea...

Yes most of us know the appeasement program that has gone on with several administrations towards the North... But... That has supposedly ended and the USA is calling for him to show his cards or fold.
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Goretex NK has not been silent as your first post suggests.

I didn't say they were silent but they have rolled back on their threat to fire missiles toward Guam , probably because of the intervention by China.

You don't know more that the POTUS and the American Intelligence.

That's a matter of opinion , this POTUS is generally ill informed on most things and the American Intelligence agencies have a poor track record.

You think that more diplomacy is the answer, others think it isn't.

I think diplomacy is the only way forward those who don't have no other answer than the barrel of a gun.

Do you play Poker?

If you are suggesting Trump is calling Kim's bluff then perhaps he is but it is a high risk strategy fraught with danger.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Looks like N. Korea opened up flood gates on a dam without warning S. Korea.

ATS thread
edit on 21-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: 727Sky

We need to just slap him in the head and pull his underware up over his head and kick him in the ass.

Oh the Humanity..

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: gortex

Mmmhmm well whatever you say honey child, you're the one who thinks poor ol' North Korea and fatty pig asian is being antagoniszed into developing, testing and threatening to use nuclear weapons

I had to quote this gem of a sentence ...

Now read it again and ask yourself if we are evolving as a species .

Well, we've developed antifa, third wave feminism, fat little asian pigs who enslave entire countries and develop and threaten to use nuclear weapons while fools in our own countries somehow believe that we're the one's antagonizing the fat asian so no, I don't believe we've developed positively as a species. If fact I'd say we are at the brink socially.

Yet you just love to make jokes about it and on top of that you are blind to it. I guess there needs to be a leader of the pack.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Intolerant people like you are the reason society is on the brink. You are a blatantly racist individual that espouses hate at every opportunity.

Each to to their own I guess.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've been tolerant for a fair long while now and it's got me nowhere. As a whole, we all have and all it's got us is where we are. Give and inch and they'll take a mil and they have done exactly that.

I understand that you can't grasp my position, for whatever reason and that you need to call it things like racism and hate and any sort of thing you can try to label. In the end those are just your words for your inability to understand. You're still ensconced in your bubble.

As you say, each to their own, so you go right ahead with your continuing tolerance but I'll be waiting if you ever eventually come to the same realization that I did.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join