It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-pack of Ninkasi, Pack of Smokes, and Strongbad's Game for Attractive People... and mah birfday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
StrongBad...nice!

Happy Birthday!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Where's Night Star?

Happy birfenheadday!!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Your spouse is working on projects and your boyfriend is working all night? I guess celebration is in order.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I would have went to the strip club, but your idea sounds cheaper.

Happy Birthday.

That's actually where my boyfriend works. He's already called me twice to go down there. I'm all like "bitch, I got Strongbad".

He must be pretty, those places are normally pretty picky about who they hire.

Hah!

He works in the kitchen of a dive bar that's also a strip club. Two different business identities, one owner and vision. He still gets to see all the boobies when he goes downstairs to grab ingredients, though. The strip club portion is actually the oldest gentlemen's club in Portland. The whole place is like this weird tiny little Portland historical landmark.

Happy Birthday!

I thought you weren't attracted to men?

Did the hormone treatments change that?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You poor confused child, pleasing all those people and left all alone for your BDay.
Those liberal values are sure paying off.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You poor confused child, pleasing all those people and left all alone for your BDay.
Those liberal values are sure paying off.

You have any idea how hard it is for me to get a moment to myself like last night? It was the best damn stealth celebration ever.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Happy Bday, Aby.

Much love from London.
You celebrate in style it seems.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Is this a joke? what a weird scenario,like plucked out of a novel,is this supposed to be progressive? poor kid

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Is this a joke? what a weird scenario,like plucked out of a novel,is this supposed to be progressive? poor kid

Progressive because I enjoyed a moment alone? Why are birthdays so demanding? Isn't it supposed to be about the person being birthdayed?

It's like weddings. People get insulted if you go off and have a private little wedding.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I would have went to the strip club, but your idea sounds cheaper.

Happy Birthday.

That's actually where my boyfriend works. He's already called me twice to go down there. I'm all like "bitch, I got Strongbad".

He must be pretty, those places are normally pretty picky about who they hire.

Hah!

He works in the kitchen of a dive bar that's also a strip club. Two different business identities, one owner and vision. He still gets to see all the boobies when he goes downstairs to grab ingredients, though. The strip club portion is actually the oldest gentlemen's club in Portland. The whole place is like this weird tiny little Portland historical landmark.

Happy Birthday!

I thought you weren't attracted to men?

When did I say that?

To be honest, there was a time when I was repulsed at the idea of being with a man because I was pretending to be one, as well. Call me homophobic, if you like, but I'm not attracted to gay men and so far they haven't been attracted to me.

Now it's different. I've always been attracted to both genders for different reasons. It's not because my endocrine system was corrected; It's just that now I'm me. Being me is waaaaay better than who I was pretending to be.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

When did I say that?

I've been here awhile and remember your tell all thread quite vividly... pre-transition. At the time you said you were open to trying to date a guy, but you weren't really attracted to them... if I'm not mistaken. I remember it struck me as odd.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Happy Birthday!

my boyfriend is working all night (and my girlfriend is on a date and my spouse is working on projects).

That sounds exhausting.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
My reading comprehension is usually fine.

You have a daughter ... great.

You have a boyfriend ... cool

You have a girlfriend ... who is on a date

You have a husband ... very understanding guy.

Happy strange birthday.

P

Portland.

Keep Portland Weird!

oh and Happy B(ER)fday (that is how it is properly pronounced berf...) jus say'n

Oh since your off can you pick me up a ButterfingerRing at Voodoo and I will get you a Dirty Old bastard or a maple blazer blunt for yer Berfday!
deal?

Oh an what game you playin? (edited) nevermind I re-read the title...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Aug 2017 14:21:21 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: just cause of Strongbad's mask

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The strip club portion is actually the oldest gentlemen's club in Portland. The whole place is like this weird tiny little Portland historical landmark.

Tear it down, it's misogynistic... Haha I couldn't resist.

Edit: happy birthday! That was mean but I can't bring myself to delete it haha.

Strip clubs aren't misogynistic in my book. As long as a woman owns it. And she owns this one, lol.

I was just kidding. Not my best joke as I've hated the current tone of discussion in this country.

But again, happy birthday. Even if you are from a city with weird donuts with bacon on them..... Or maybe that's not weird

Hah! Is Voodoo Doughnuts that famous?! I had no clue until a tourist asked me to go there (when I was driving Uber) and he asked me to go to the "doughnut house with hipsters". I had no clue it was a national thing now.

But yeah... doughnuts and bacon, that's us. I'm a vegetarian but even I've been tempted to try that #.

Ok haha I hadn't even read this when I posted...Yeah those donuts!
An since you are a vegan I will get you a plain cake oreo or a chocolate tangs since you seem to like tasting mixed flavors...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join