It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting of Officers in Kissimmee Florida linked to shootings last year in Baton Rogue and Texas?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yesterday 2 police officers in Kissimmee Florida were killed in an ambush style attack that did not even allow them to draw weapons or fire. The first officer responded to a 'supposed ' Domestic Violence call and was shot. Another officer, a Sgt. arrived soon after and was also subsequently shot
and died the next day. I live 2 miles from where this happened and knew the officers.

The suspect is named Evert Glenn Miller, who also goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali. He arrested at a local bar hours later and tackled by patrons. He was found with 2 handguns on his person. He served in the Marines. He claimed to be a Moor. On Facebook he posted anti police and anti-white views as well as pro Nation of Islam. He claimed he acted alone and did not want association with any group. You will see a connection soon.

Last year, in July, Gavin Eugene Long, who changed his name to Cosmo Ausar Setepenra, shot 6 and killed 3 in an ambush style attack on law enforcement officers. His social media posts also revolved about the hate of whites and support and many groups. He claimed to be part of the Wash‍itaw Nation. A group of black nationalists which also claim to be Moors. He said he was a Member of the Nation of Islam but also claimed he acted alone and did not want association with any group. He was a Marine also. He was also in Dallas before the Baton Rouge Shootings.

Gavin Long

Last year in Dallas, Micah Xavier Johnson shot 14 and killed 5 officers. This was well known case and he was to have followed or was connected to the Nation of Islam, NBPP and BLM. He also claimed that he acted alone and did not want to be associated with one group. His online presence showed otherwise.

Micah Johnson

Three ambushes of police officers. Two directly tied to the Moors and all were tied to followers of the Nation of Islam. All wanted to make sure they were not 'tied' to anyone which would cause serious investigation.

Are these attacks coordinated? Connected? Seems there is a little too much coincidence here.

What do you think ATSNN? Are there more we just do not know about?

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-19T23:54:31-05:001131 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-19T23:55:20-05:001120 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 08am31amf0000002017-08-20T00:02:34-05:001234 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/8/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Odd that the MSM didn't spend very much time on this.

Don't you think?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Are these attacks coordinated? Connected? Seems there is a little too much coincidence here.

There are a group of militant blacks (hate to say it) that have been well instructed on this line of thinking. I 100% believe the cops are fully aware. They'll never make this stuff public knowledge, because that would only fuel the fires. Remember Chris Dorner?

The cops stand between the people and the people's masters. The cops will suffer the losses and be compensated when compensation is a necessity. Remember who it was that Chris Dorner killed?

Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Spot on.

Christopher Dorner’s recent crimes, media attention to his manifesto, “Last Resort,” has focused on Mr. Dorner’s description of racism within that police department and on the disturbing madness of his comments. While “racism” and “rambling” are words often tagged to his manifesto, religion, too, is present here, offering an essential vocabulary for Mr. Dorner’s justifications of his crimes. “I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North,” he writes. While “No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer,” Mr. Dorner insists that his experiences as a police officer viscerally and intuitively “disgusted” him. “I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others” he says of his fellow LAPD officers, people whom he calls “dirtbags” for their gallows humor at crime scenes, or for equating overtime pay with their presence at such scenes. Mr. Dorner argues that no one needs an articulated system of ethics to know that such actions are wrong. Yet Mr. Dorner also mentions Christianity, even while denying association with the religion himself.

“I’m not a … Christian,” he writes, though even “that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the Bible,” can be held up as a model of ethics. At the very least, it cannot be used, Mr. Dorner argues, to justify racist behavior. Mr. Dorner’s stance on Christianity (rejection of the institutional church, its theology and history, coupled with respect for a basic ethical teaching advanced by Jesus) parallels stances in two popular African American religious movements, the Moorish Science Temple and the Nation of Islam. As a city cop, Mr. Dorner would surely have been exposed to these religions. A reference in his manifesto to the pun between “Justice” and “Just us” (also popular in Moorish Science and Nation of Islam circles where the pun has specific religious meanings, notably as a secret teaching regarding Jesus and the nature of salvation) stands as evidence of such religious influence.

Like Mr. Dorner, Moors reject the hypocrisy of Christianity but hold that Jesus was himself a dark-skinned Moor and that his gospel was offered as a redeeming ethical message for the pale-faced “European” nations. Along similar lines, Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad portrayed Jesus as an Islamic ethical thinker when he composed his own gospel.

How many more?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Let me guess, not an ounce of conspiracy or any inquisitive insight needed...

as we so often pick and choose what are secret covert operations by the 'deep state " and what are just mentalists....

and I'm sure entire groups will be guilty this time too, as opposed to " a few don't represent the many" rhetoric when it's convenient... or when certain ethnic group is concerned.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Not funny how Farrakhan can call for 10,000 soldiers to kill cops, Nation of Islam soldiers start killing cops, and he still hasn't been arrested or even discussed much.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

He served in the Marines. He claimed to be a Moor. On Facebook he posted anti police and anti-white views as well as pro Nation of Islam. He claimed he acted alone and did not want association with any group. You will see a connection soon.

The connection is already clear, he is a veteran of endless US foreign wars.

Lots of those pissed off at the US gubment, yah thimk?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He served in the Marines. He claimed to be a Moor. On Facebook he posted anti police and anti-white views as well as pro Nation of Islam. He claimed he acted alone and did not want association with any group. You will see a connection soon.

The connection is already clear, he is a veteran of endless US foreign wars.

Lots of those pissed off at the US gubment, yah thimk?

That (war) would do it. But it doesnt make it right

Eye for an eye...you know the rest.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Tell that to the vets.

Walk a mile in their shoes.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Odd that the MSM didn't spend very much time on this.

Don't you think?

focusing on gun crime would lead to the argument that guns don't kill people, media is in a tough spot with retards.
believe the paranoid opening posters dream that it's racially motivated feeding the far right's baseless propaganda or focus on an obvious gun problem feeding the opening posters warped theory that gun control is a bad thing/

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Tell that to the vets.

I just said that would do it. Cant walk a mile in their shoes.

I stand by the eye4eye saying

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Tell that to the vets.

I spent 12 years in those "boots". Over 7 years total in active combat zones and walked more than a mile. You're wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think their words speak volumes.
"I acted alone", meaning don't look at the group.
"I acted alone", meaning don't investigate the group.
"I' m not tied to a group", sorry strike three, the group gets investigated and the spotlight gets turned on them.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

From my perspective, the stronger connection is the sovereign citizen one. Moors and Wash‍itaws are both sovereign citizen "groups" that are pretty much exclusively black.

Sure, the Nation of Islam angle is another connection, but in my view it's a secondary one. Sort of like...the sovereign citizen mindset is the foundation, everything else is built on that.

Those groups have long been identified (even by the SPLC) as being racial hate groups, militant separatists, and violent extremists. I don't think enough people know about sovereign citizens to begin with, and these subsects are even less well known.

Not saying you did, Mata, but I think it would be dangerous to shift the focus away from the sovereign angle into the NoI one.

edit on 20/8/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
How many more?

As many as there are seeking a new way to identify themselves.

There's worse trouble brewing than this though. Thing might be used as a catalyst to finally set it off.

One thing I'm looking at closely is the military. They're circling the wagons. They know it's time for something to happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sounds like the NOI is up to their old tricks again. Like in the ZEBRA(black on white) kill spree from the early '70s:

From the book "Zebra: The True Account of 179 Days of Terror in San Francisco," by Clark Howard:

"...determined to calm the fear and put a stop to the killings, Joseph Alioto held a press conference to lay out what he believed he knew about Zebra. ... he laid out a huge collection of speculative intelligence, claiming that more than eighty killings across the state going back to 1971 could be linked to Zebra, and implying that those responsible for all the crimes might be tied to the Nation of Islam."

"This was October of 1973. The California attorney general’s office had already secretly compiled a list of forty-five of those killings which had taken place in the cities of San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Long Beach, Signal Hill, Santa Barbara, Palo Alto, Pacifica, San Diego, and Los Angeles; and in the counties of San Mateo, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Contra Costa, Ventura, and Alameda. All the victims were white. All the know suspects in the killings had been associated with the Black Muslim movement. The killings were even then continuing throughout the state."

openjurist.org/710/f2d/868/national-alliance-v-united-states-national-alliance
San Francisco Mayor Joseph L. Alioto's figure of 75 execution-style murders of White persons by Black killers in California since 1971 has been expanded to approximately 400 by adding figures for similar killings with an apparent racial motive in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Police officials who added the unsolved killings in the six Midwestern states to those in California went as far back as 1969.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thanks for all of the responses.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Yep and almost next to zero media coverage of the zebra killings.

Possibly 400 people executed by a racist group in for the color of their skin.

Sometimes, victims were kidnapped and brought back to safe-houses to be tortured and killed by the entire group, with their bodies afterward dismembered and discarded.

According to the later court testimony, black participants each needed to kill a total of nine white men to be awarded the coveted title of “Death Angel,” earning them the right to have their photos displayed in the Black Muslim meeting halls, while roughly double points were awarded for slaughtering white women or children, on the grounds that such killings were more psychologically difficult. Based on the number of such distinctive homicides—well-dressed black men randomly attacking whites on the street—police officials estimated that there were over 70 such killings throughout California, though based on his extensive research Howard himself believed that the true statewide total may have been close to 270 dead victims.

Not only did the Zebra killings represent the greatest instance of racially-motivated killings in modern American history, but the number of victims was quite possibly greater than the combined total for all other such examples over nearly the last 100 years of our history. Based on that reality, the near-absolute media blackout has been quite remarkably Orwellian and deeply disturbing. Prior to the development of the Internet, neither I nor almost anyone else would have ever encountered this important history, and I suspect that if anyone had presented us with the true facts back then, his claims might easily have been dismissed as the ravings of a lunatic.

www.unz.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

Tell that to the vets.

I spent 12 years in those "boots". Over 7 years total in active combat zones and walked more than a mile. You're wrong.

About what? You're a super soldier? Not all men react the same, cases in point.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I stand by the eye4eye saying

Thats occurring in Europe too.

Blowback is a bitch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join