It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Outnumbered!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Ok I looked up this shive dude & verified he was there for those 12 minutes.

I'll even leave my original posts to show what a dumbass I am.

But,,, the people showed up to protest the expected klanazis.

That's who were promised to be there & that's who those people showed to protest not this Shiva guy.

So meh your still lying after a fashion.

Nice tactical move on the organizers part though, I can appreciate the subtlety doesn't negate the fact that America is done with the klanazis.

So my OP stands.

K~

jumped the shark on this one.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You are so insanely blinded by hate that you continuously embarrass yourself - this is your masterpiece, recorded in the annuls of ATS history forever.

Henceforth, I shall include a link to this OP when responding to any of your guaranteed patheticness. I told you ages ago that you should just log off and never return as you are bringing this site into disrepute - now do both of us a favour and take heed - go to buzzfeed and stay there.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ok I looked up this shive dude & verified he was there for those 12 minutes.

Well where's your research ?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
America is one gun owning, gun crazy country.

We like our safety

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think America is getting sick & tired of this ignorant klanazi nonsense.

K~

It's time to put the Nazis and Supremacists in camps, for their own protection, of course.

The FEMA camps are ready.

We can protect their free speech, by giving them a safe and secure home, away from all the anti-protesters, walled off from the outside world, that disagrees with their ideology.

Our FEMA camps will be more humane than the camps the Nazis put up during the war to hold their discontents.

But, the laws of Karma demand, that as the Nazis put people into camps, they "the Nazis" must themselves be put into camps.

Hence the construction of FEMA camps all across America.

edit on 20-8-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I bet a few people wish they could take their stars and flags back.

OP:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Your "right-wing protestors" or "klanzi" sure look like white supremacists LOL

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Who can't DEFEND themselves kneticallyWHO can't face real historic truths OUTSIDE the enclaves for some gloablist to pick up their simple strings?
Over OUR dead bodies,toots.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

bringing this site into disrepute

Yeah. Applauding the murder of a young woman at the hands of a neo-nazi in a fcking Dodge Charger was no problem at all. But the moment someone dared to point out the numbers of protestors, is the moment AltTrollSupremacy completely lost it's good bad reputation.

#Shame

First and last warning! This is the mud-pit. Don't reply to this post, Dick Cheney!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Good all the usual suspects showed up.

Aright lets play this out.

I'll still cop to jumping the gun on the Photoshop comment but beyond that I"m guilty of nothing but the truth.

I gave his kudos for the political theater tried, but that's all it is theater, lies, misdirection, & transparent as hell.

40,000 people did not show up in Boston to protest Shiva Ayyadurai, an obscure physician who claims to have invented EMAIL.
Oh & GMO's that's pretty much a progressive cause.

Nice try, the gazebo was a 2 hour long event who else spoke, not that I care.

The multitudes of Americans showed up to protest this,,,

The 40,000 where there to protest more of the same as what showed up in Virginia.

Now these rejects might believe your BS,,,

but then they also believe they're examples of the master race.

So keep pretending that 40,000 people protested free speech by coming out & exercising their free speech.

Speaking of, why are the klanazis having these "free speech" rally's.
The government is not abridging their speech.

No the klanazis march for consequence free speech.
They want to spout any bigoted BS they want & to behave in any vile fashion without being held to account for their actions.
Well to use their phrase,,, Hey snowflake too bad you're melting under societies condemnation but you did this to your self.

So keep arguing with lies & pretending to be morally justified as you support your hateful brethren, just remember to bring some tissues, it gets awfully dusty in histories bin.
K~

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just to reiterate,,,these people aren't protesting whats his name, gmo's or free speech.

Demonstrators in San Francisco Denounce White Supremacy

www.nbcbayarea.com...

Thousands Protest White Supremacy In New Orleans

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Right-wing rally planned for Laguna Beach sparks backlash, counter-demonstration against racism

www.latimes.com...

Go ahead pretend the people marching in the streets are protesting free speech, believe the lie.

K~

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wonder if this is enough to pop the bubble that Trump supporters and the Alt Right live in, the one where they claim they are the majority?

I mean they claim that the tearing down of the confederate monuments is to appease the minority. That Trump and his values (or lack of) or his vision of America has the support of the majority.

What will it take to pop to that bubble? I am going to guess the midterms and the next presidential election and even then they will scream and shout it was fixed. LOL

edit on 20-8-2017 by Semyaza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They were all protesting those Nazis?

Well by all means, show me the pictures of Nazis at the Boston rally.

Meanwhile, I saw them attacking non Nazis and accusing them of being Nazis.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Yea, racists, supremacists and other hateful ideologies are fairly universally shunned.

Stop giving them the spotlight by sinking to their level.

I ask the same for Antifa.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: JinMI
Yea, racists, supremacists and other hateful ideologies are fairly universally shunned.

Stop giving them the spotlight by sinking to their level.

I ask the same for Antifa.

There is truth in that.

The problem is that most of the people in power do not allow criticism of antifa.

Just ask trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Does anyone have pictures or links of the protesters in the Commons itself? All I've been able to find so far are pictures and articles of the counter-protesters... who threw rocks and urine, had a variety of non-connected posters, etc.

I want to know if the original people with a permit were neo-nazis for real, or run-of-the-mill conservatives who were being called neo-nazis.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Does anyone have pictures or links of the protesters in the Commons itself? All I've been able to find so far are pictures and articles of the counter-protesters... who threw rocks and urine, had a variety of non-connected posters, etc.

I want to know if the original people with a permit were neo-nazis for real, or run-of-the-mill conservatives who were being called neo-nazis.

Plastic wizard on the top of page 4.

You will see the evil racist, who happens to be a black man, while people hold signs criticing Monsanto, and signs that say black lives do matter.

Those are the evil Nazis that 40 thousand has to silence.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What utter BS.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile, I saw them attacking non Nazis and accusing them of being Nazis.

When you go out all pumped up looking for a battle with Nazis and you do not find any, next best thing is accuse people of being Nazis and shout them down and maybe even assault a few of them for good measure.

These people are bat # crazy.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: PlasticWizard

Because the vids you posted aren't from the klanazi march in boston.

Gee, were are all the protesters that you would be able to see in the background if your lie were actually truth.

But what else can we expect from you people but lies & false equivocations.
That's all you have, your ignorant fantasies & deluded beliefs.

Post all the BS you want it wont change the fact that you & people like you are being replaced with a better class of American.

K~

Is there a video or pictures of this 'klanazi' march you are referring to?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join