It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Outnumbered!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
since when was it ok to silence people who are exercising their right with your rights, once you start infringing on the rights of others it is no longer peaceful and it is no longer your right.

people need to stop reacting on uncontrolled emotions and start respecting the spirit of the constitution, you might not like it but you have no right to silence people.

i wouldn't be surprised if at some point a lawsuit against the people is introduced and charges of discrimination and infringing on their first amendment rights are brought forth.

this whole thing is tiring honestly... *sighs* i think it's a good time to take a break from politically charged threads for awhile, too much negativity on all sides to have any rational discussion.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Those is who that 15k were "protesting"

Why didn't you post a pic from inside the gazebo?

Video of Shiva's speech. Pretty nice speech.

edit on 20-8-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard
Oh dear, you have upset everybodies apple cart there. Now what will they say?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

LOL, he could've been talking about kittens at that point, and the idiots on Left would've CONTINUED shouting "Nazi!" and "Hitler!" at him. Damn Nazi kittens...
edit on 20-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Antifa thinks black lives don't matter and thinks GMOs are all well and good apparently.

Good to know.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Ummm...that is the funniest thing I have ever seen...all those lefties surrounding that pavilion...not to mention all the lefties here on ATS...punked...

This is too rich...I could just die today...cause it just doesn't get any better than this...

How does it feel to be the butt end of the biggest joke in modern times...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...

Idiots...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Back in my day we just shook our heads at the assholes and then ignored them. If the media ran a piece on them it was done with an air of ridicule.

Now that we have social media the MSM would rather whip you into a lather and send you to social media to post links to their stories thatll whip others into a lather and drive even more ad revenue.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Is that what they were protesting?

Horror!

I guess my post several pages back about might not always making right begins to look more prescient.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Because the vids you posted aren't from the klanazi march in boston.

Gee, were are all the protesters that you would be able to see in the background if your lie were actually truth.

But what else can we expect from you people but lies & false equivocations.
That's all you have, your ignorant fantasies & deluded beliefs.

Post all the BS you want it wont change the fact that you & people like you are being replaced with a better class of American.

K~
edit on 20-8-2017 by aethertek because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2017 by aethertek because: too early

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Do they all still get a participation trophy?

edit on 20-8-2017 by abago71 because: omitted word

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: JinMI

Back in my day we just shook our heads at the assholes and then ignored them. If the media ran a piece on them it was done with an air of ridicule.

Now that we have social media the MSM would rather whip you into a lather and send you to social media to post links to their stories thatll whip others into a lather and drive even more ad revenue.

Exactly. Selling peace and harmony for ad revenue. (like some other sites I know of).

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

"you people"?

How racist ...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Are you saying they aren't in Boston or are you saying the are in Boston, but not at the march?
Care to elaborate a little?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Gee, were are all the protesters that you would be able to see in the background if your lie were actually truth.

But what else can we expect from you people but lies & false equivocations.
That's all you have, your ignorant fantasies & deluded beliefs.

Post all the BS you want it wont change the fact that you & people like you are being replaced with a better class of American.

K~

Ummm...dude...stop making a fool of yourself...you can see them in the background of the upper picture...just enlarge the shot...

Self punking does you no favors...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Right below the "picture" you claim(photoshop) is the YouTube video where guess what, no protesters in sight in the background.

Soooo ....dude.... your lie is proven with your post.

K~

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Right below the "picture" you claim(photoshop) is the YouTube video where guess what, no protesters in sight in the background.

Soooo ....dude.... your lie is proven with your post.

K~

Ummm...try 7:16 to 7:42 of the video...I guess you actually have to watch it...right...?

Looks like they're surrounded to me...

Sheesh...you can lead a leftist to water...but he will stubbornly refuse to drink...and die of thirst all while protesting that it was really dihydro monoxide...go figure...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ok I looked up this shive dude & verified he was there for those 12 minutes.

I'll even leave my original posts to show what a dumbass I am.

But,,, the people showed up to protest the expected klanazis.

That's who were promised to be there & that's who those people showed to protest not this Shiva guy.

So meh your still lying after a fashion.

Nice tactical move on the organizers part though, I can appreciate the subtlety doesn't negate the fact that America is done with the klanazis.

So my OP stands.

K~

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ok I looked up this shive dude & verified he was there for those 12 minutes.

I'll even leave my original posts to show what a dumbass I am.

But,,, the people showed up to protest the expected klanazis.

That's who were promised to be there & that's who those people showed to protest not this Shiva guy.

So meh your still lying after a fashion.

Nice tactical move on the organizers part though, I can appreciate the subtlety doesn't negate the fact that America is done with the klanazis.

So my OP stands.

K~

You have outed yourself.

You are so quick to want to silence ogthers free speech because you think they are nazis, that even when it is proven that the speakers there were no where near being nazis, you claim its a lie and photoshopped.

This mentality will be used over and over again to silence any dissenting speech. All people have to do now is FEEL that MAYBE a nazi will show up, and thats enough to shut it down, and to use violence and intimidation to do so.

And if that means that inncent people that wanted to talk about dangerous corporations like Monsanto or anything else are attacked and silenced, so be it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Yea, racists, supremacists and other hateful ideologies are fairly universally shunned.

Stop giving them the spotlight by sinking to their level.

That is something I think can't be said enough. These idiots want one thing. Attention. If they get no attention, their message is pointless. (it is actually pointless) So if we all ignore them, THIS INCLUDES THE MSM that lives by the rule of "if it bleeds it leads", needs to check themselves on this topic. The VAST majority can't stand those idiots. The ones that do support them are such a minority they are insignificant. Unless......unless you give them the one thing they crave.

Stupidity on that level deserved nothing more than to be ignored.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: ketsuko
You know who else was outnumbered?

This guy:

oops, i remember this photo now. the only one that didn;t salute Hitler. My bad.

Probably ended up in a gas chamber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join