It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Outnumbered!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: xuenchen

There were 27 arrests mostly for disorderly conduct (which is only a finable offense) and ABPO. The 60 or so attendees of the original rally left very quickly, however the counterprotesters remained. Some, mostly antifa idiots dressed in black, started throwing bottles of urine and other things at the police. Also, an elderly woman waiving an American flag was knocked down as a couple of youths ripped the flag from her hand.

On a positive note, a Trump supporter trying to attend the rally was being chased by some thugs. Other counter-protesters protected him and helped him over the barrier so that he could attend the rally safely.

Well if that doesn't beat all.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

Even SPLC can't find more then 8,500 KKK members to track.

But, sure, believe whatever makes you feel better, er, more afraid.

Be sure to check under your bed. I'm sure some neo-nazi crawled in there while you were busy typing.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

There were 27 arrests mostly for disorderly conduct (which is only a finable offense) and ABPO. The 60 or so attendees of the original rally left very quickly, however the counterprotesters remained. Some, mostly antifa idiots dressed in black, started throwing bottles of urine and other things at the police. Also, an elderly woman waiving an American flag was knocked down as a couple of youths ripped the flag from her hand.

On a positive note, a Trump supporter trying to attend the rally was being chased by some thugs. Other counter-protesters protected him and helped him over the barrier so that he could attend the rally safely.

Well if that doesn't beat all.

The fact that there are no quotes, links or pictures...
edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I agree with you on that. Being from a rural ish Michigan Iv seen it myself.

Most of those hicks stay in the country where they feel comfortable, I know plenty of people that could have been in Green Room (pretty decent movie btw) , but they are just drunk lazy rednecks .

Not justifying them, but Again, im not sure the threat is quite at epidemic levels.

I hope I'm right.
Will take more than screaming antifa kids to prove me wrong...

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Even SPLC can't find more then 8,500 KKK members to track.

But, sure, believe whatever makes you feel better, er, more afraid.

Be sure to check under your bed. I'm sure some neo-nazi crawled in there while you were busy typing.

On a conspiracy site....try to make me sound paranoid...good form lol.

The neo nazi movement has grown. The KKK has been dying.

link   

Here's the article I got the info from: Boston Herald Article

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here's the article I got the info from: Boston Herald Article

Every article on there is pro trump or anti counter protesters. No thanks. Fake news!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah everybody but Trump

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Seriously? How many facts have you stated in your numerous responses to this OP without a single pic or reference to where the facts came from. The facts I quoted are readily available to anyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Okay, then look at the BPD news feed. The Boston Herald is conservative leaning for Massachusetts. It is a far cry from news site. But keep your blinders on and your mind shut. All of the protesters are evil, minority hating bigots and all of the counter-protesters are pure of body, mind and soul. Grow up.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

From BPD Twitter:

BPD reports additional arrests from today. New total for arrests = 33

BPD is asking individuals to refrain from throwing urine, bottles and other harmful projectiles at our officers.

BPD confirming rocks being thrown at officers on Tremont at West.

That enough for you?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The police made sure no weapons were allowed by anybody.

No bats, clubs or liquids or flamethrowers.

And they searched backpacks !!

That's been standard at any large march I've been to... Women's March on Washington, March for Science. They don't at smaller rallies and marches but it's standard practice at most larger ones.

Most larger LIBERAL ones. I've seen conservative marches (Klan, etc) where they show up in paramilitary gear with long guns (as in Charlottesville) and doing open carry of weapons. I assume they're not searched or peace bonded there.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
33 arrests ?!

My gematria/numerology/tinfoil hat sense are tingling !

a reply to: TobyFlenderson

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've seen the photos of the Boston rally - the counter-protesters numbered nearly ten thousand. The streets were packed - looked like a reprise of the Women's March or the March for Science. (t he image appears on Slide 15 of the slideshow on this article)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah everybody but Trump

Well they're his basest of base, considering his polling numbers & the fact that he's a raging narcissist he needs their adoration like a doper needs a fix.

K~

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The police made sure no weapons were allowed by anybody.

No bats, clubs or liquids or flamethrowers.

And they searched backpacks !!

That's been standard at any large march I've been to... Women's March on Washington, March for Science. They don't at smaller rallies and marches but it's standard practice at most larger ones.

Most larger LIBERAL ones. I've seen conservative marches (Klan, etc) where they show up in paramilitary gear with long guns (as in Charlottesville) and doing open carry of weapons. I assume they're not searched or peace bonded there.

Then you would assume wrong. And you know what the word assume does to ya....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I've seen the photos of the Boston rally - the counter-protesters numbered nearly ten thousand. The streets were packed - looked like a reprise of the Women's March or the March for Science. (t he image appears on Slide 15 of the slideshow on this article)
It's Boston. Liberal's hometown. They're all anti gun too. hell they are are brainwashed liberals. I know this for fact. my brother moved there 10 years ago. he's not the same. I can't stand him and disowned him because of his lousy rhetoric left wing nonsense. He faked a illness got on SSD got govt housing and medical benefits and is a crackhead to boot. Yea Liberal logic right there.Yea it's much worse, but i am not going to go into it. I will say it's real sad to me considering he is my only living relative. Carry on.
edit on 19-8-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

so racist!

since, im not unblocking ads

imgur.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There were more people at this Boston rally than there were at Trumps inauguration.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

edit on 19-8-2017 by CaptainTurtlefingers because: bad link

edit on 19-8-2017 by CaptainTurtlefingers because: formatting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join