It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Outnumbered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
Yea but liberals don't own weapons. BAZING!

You sure about that? I love the 2nd amendment.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Doesn't really matter when they're that outnumbered.

But, as I'm sure you know, some liberals do own weapons.

Not that it matters, as the point wasn't to rip off the White Supremacist's heads and spike them on the turf... it was to show that normal folk would turn out en masse and would not be intimidated.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Doesn't really matter when they're that outnumbered.

But, as I'm sure you know, some liberals do own weapons.

Not that it matters, as the point wasn't to rip off the White Supremacist's heads and spike them on the turf... it was to show that normal folk would turn out en masse and would not be intimidated.

Correct. It was to show how outnumbered they are.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You know who else was outnumbered?

This guy:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You're right, nazis and (insert color) supremacists have no place here and can kiss my shiny pale arse.

And luckily, if your photo proves anything, it's that the threat is not nearly as large as some would make us think.

Now why is that?

Why are thousands of antifas taking over streets just to silence 100 people?

I'm glad there not many nazis so why do they act like white supremacy is a sudden epidemic ?
edit on 19-8-2017 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This guy:

oops, i remember this photo now. the only one that didn;t salute Hitler. My bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Quite a few of us here have been saying for a while that there are simply not that many white supremacists and haven't been for a long time now. The press has blown this up into a much larger boogeyman than it actually is.

Let the jerks march and say their angry things and ignore them. Everyone gets to see hate for what it is and then they crawl back under their rocks. It works more effectively to marginalize than any ANTIFA riots ever could.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There were 27 arrests mostly for disorderly conduct (which is only a finable offense) and ABPO. The 60 or so attendees of the original rally left very quickly, however the counterprotesters remained. Some, mostly antifa idiots dressed in black, started throwing bottles of urine and other things at the police. Also, an elderly woman waiving an American flag was knocked down as a couple of youths ripped the flag from her hand.

On a positive note, a Trump supporter trying to attend the rally was being chased by some thugs. Other counter-protesters protected him and helped him over the barrier so that he could attend the rally safely.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

This guy:

oops, i remember this photo now. the only one that didn;t salute Hitler. My bad.

Hopefully this doesn;t go how it went in his time.

link   
a reply to: Vorian

Yes, he was, and odds are that he did not survive.

But my point is that simple might does not always make right. Consider it carefully.

link   

This guy:

CAUTION! You might trigger somebody!

link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: xuenchen

There were 27 arrests mostly for disorderly conduct (which is only a finable offense) and ABPO. The 60 or so attendees of the original rally left very quickly, however the counterprotesters remained. Some, mostly antifa idiots dressed in black, started throwing bottles of urine and other things at the police. Also, an elderly woman waiving an American flag was knocked down as a couple of youths ripped the flag from her hand.

On a positive note, a Trump supporter trying to attend the rally was being chased by some thugs. Other counter-protesters protected him and helped him over the barrier so that he could attend the rally safely.

You have a quote or pic of that? You should include those things to be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You wanna meet my little friend?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

At least buy dinner first!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: SteamyJeans

Quite a few of us here have been saying for a while that there are simply not that many white supremacists and haven't been for a long time now. The press has blown this up into a much larger boogeyman than it actually is.

There really are. The FBI tracks them. They have Fb groups. Too many groups in the dark web. There has been a resurgence in the last year. Probably longer, but they are getting louder.

You did see der stermer kicked from GoDaddy and then from Google and moved to a .ru (Russian) host and the Russians said they weren't sure they would keep them.

The recent movie Green Roomwith Patrick Stewart is based on a true story. They are mainly people in poorer or rural areas and they are both neo nazis and involved in drugs and gun selling.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
they were protesting nazis? you mean the ones who were holding blm signs and had signs against gmo?

there was nothing nazi, right wing, white supremacy or any other buzzwords about that small group of protesters

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
they were protesting nazis? you mean the ones who were holding blm signs and had signs against gmo?

there was nothing nazi, right wing, white supremacy or any other buzzwords about that small group of protesters

Yes there was. The people that organized the 'so called' Free Speech rally were people from the neo nazi movement. They were trying to avoid attention, but they failed when their names were looked up and some on the speakers list.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: aethertek

At least the "gap" was wide.

Good thing it was peaceful.

Yes, thankfully they were nowhere near their cars...

There were special guarded parking lots.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah it's a little obvious.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yeah it's a little obvious.

You are a bad,bad boy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join