It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
BLM turns on ANTIFA after they tried to hijack their rally in Dallas. They're already starting to eat each other.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
antifa are hilarious. the one guy worked at taco bell and had a kid LMFAO. you know what that makes him.

these are losers who played waaaaaay too much call of duty and thinks its for real.

now, a gang of them against me solo, i admit that would be challenging. me one on one im laughing at these stupid idiots on BOTH SIDES.

mozes be damned, i wish the people of the world would stop watching and reading the news. its so obvious they do anything the news tells them.

now the news is telling everyone the country is at war. yet in new york city, the greatest city on earth EVERYTHING is exactly the same.

at least we know how to party and have fun here. too bad these losers would rather waste their time going to some march holding a flag.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon"

You're a terrorist. A new-age internet one.

I think the logic of our claims are on identically valid footing.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Vorian
Antifa has been created by Trump. Without Trump they would not exist. I am pretty sure as to which one I want to remove.

Antifa was created by Obama.
We tried, and he failed, bigly.

how many Americans are antifa?.....are there organized groups of them around the country?.....why would you support fascism, the opposite of what antifa believes?....what political power do they hold if any?...do you and others on the right here, exaggerate antifas influence, to embolden your own claims as a logical counterweight?....
and last but not least....Obama DID NOT CREATE antifa.....it originated in European countries....

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Who2Trust
"Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon"

You're a terrorist. A new-age internet one.

I think the logic of our claims are on identically valid footing.

geez....fear-mongering and paranoia is alive and well here on ATS.....in other words, just another day for the ATS right-wing.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yet another example of a group of anarchists and troublemakers desperately searching for a cause.

They have no cause of their own...they just want to stir up trouble, so they latch on to other groups cause to give their anarchistic bents context and their pathetic, sheltered, existence some meaning (which they would otherwise not have). Just a bunch of spoiled rotten punk kids, who've spent WAY too long in Mom's basement, running around trying to act like wannabe-hoodlums. That's their cause, that's their whole cause.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
(DP)

edit on 8/20/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

we (anarchists) do have a goal

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Attention?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Vorian
Antifa has been created by Trump. Without Trump they would not exist. I am pretty sure as to which one I want to remove.

Antifa was created by Obama.
We tried, and he failed, bigly.

how many Americans are antifa?.....are there organized groups of them around the country?.....why would you support fascism, the opposite of what antifa believes?....what political power do they hold if any?...do you and others on the right here, exaggerate antifas influence, to embolden your own claims as a logical counterweight?....
and last but not least....Obama DID NOT CREATE antifa.....it originated in European countries....

Obama didn't create antifa thats true.

What power do they have?

Well they can riot, beat people, cause millions of dollars of damage, and not only not be arrested, but be praised.

They are so powerful that to even criticize them in charlotteville makes you a social pariah.

You set up a false dichotomy saying they are against fascism, therefore if we are against them we are for fascism. Just because that is what they claim doesn't make it so.

Are you against white nationalists?

Well they claim to be against the genocide of white people.

So why are you for the genocide of white people?

You see how silly that is?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

yall need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife. antifa climbing in yo windows, snatchin' yo people up.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Who2Trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, not attention, well, I guess maybe some of the coffeeshop-anarchist like the'image' but won't really do anything

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Any anarchist worth their ideological salt would surely be encouraging and cheering the emergence of the US far-right as a force in the land. Reason being that since it's almost dogma that capitalism contains the seeds of fascism, and fascism is inherently unstable, so the triumph of the far-right would spell the end of advanced capitalism in its "Final Form."

When you look at it this way, what the current US anarchist protestors are really saying is that they want to stick with advanced capitalism. Not exactly a credible stance for would-be revolutionaries.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To people that say antifa is new obviously don't remember weather underground, different name but same propaganda.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
In better days, not so long ago, these people would have their riots shut down with bullets. Needs another Reagan to sort out the Commies.

"if it takes a bloodbath"

Reagan said "the problem is allowing the students to think they can pick and choose the laws they want to obey for social justice"...... hmmmm.. Sounds familiar for 2017.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Would you listen to yourselves?

It's okay for a group to gather and chant horrible, unconscionable things about American Jews, and African Americans, and try to make them feel like worms crawling on the Earth, like they don't even belong here, and drive a car through a crowd of the opposition hoping like hell's flames he would kill a few of them and damage them permanently, and come to the little gathering armed to the teeth and with protective gear for themselves? Ready for an armed confrontation which thank God, they didn't get.

They can do this and even your POTUS will defend them on live TV?

But a bunch kids get together with signs insulting white people, and you think they should be "shot down in the street", I believe one fool on here said?

Hey. If you don't see it, then you no longer belong in this country, and to be honest, I don't know of a single other country that would have you. Not one.

You missing the point is not a surprise at this juncture!!

ONLY in a free society can someone like a KKK, Skin head, Nazi or Antifa that most of us certainly consider as sick bastards, say horrible things. Otherwise piss off the king and see if he would have his men hang you at dawn or worse behead you for any dissent from what he wants. In 2017 it is whoever is declared to be making the decisions.

Hate to say it at all but bad people get to say bad things in public in this land. Doing the bad things, not allowed. That is how freedom works. Free till you hurt someone else.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lol and the irony is, as others have pointed out, the "left", full of safe space little sissys ain't got the balls (literally) or the ability to do ANYTHING where the rubber meets the road.

Hahahaha LETS GET IT B*TCH. You're gonna need some help...I don't even know what antfa is? But they can get some come see me.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Reagan said "the problem is allowing the students to think they can pick and choose the laws they want to obey for social justice"...... hmmmm.. Sounds familiar for 2017.

Mind you, to be fair, once he was president Reagan also armed the Taleban, calling them "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers", and profit-skimmed (illegal) hostage trades with Iran in order to (illegally) fund paramilitary death squads in Nicaragua.

So he had a pretty poor track record on respecting both law and human rights, not to mention a lack of insight about unintended consequences.

Speaking of unintended consequences, Reagan's 1969 attempt to clear the Berkeley Park Protest resulted in a confrontation that turned a peaceful sit-in into a major escalation and it culminated in Reagan declaring a state of emergency which produced an estimated 250 casualties (and one known death) and included the indiscriminate aerial tear-gassing of several neighbourhoods (which would be a breach of chemical warfare conventions today).

So yeah, the SJWs of 2017 might be a problem, but the rancid and reactionary mind of Ronald Reagan doesn't represent a solution anyone should be rushing to embrace.

edit on 20-8-2017 by audubon because: typo + grammar fix

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Mind you, to be fair, once he was president Reagan also armed the Taleban, calling them "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers", and profit-skimmed (illegal) hostage trades with Iran in order to (illegally) fund paramilitary death squads in Nicaragua.

Yea, as a kid i started out thinking that drivel but later I learned that in reality he was the greatest thing to ever happen to us. His presence stalled the plans to destroy America by the very fascism that antifa practices in 2017. His stubborn will tore down the Iron Wall of Communists and made men free again in Europe that lived under that oppression.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yea, as a kid i started out thinking that drivel but later I

I'm going to stop you right there. The things that you are calling 'drivel' are established historical facts. The rest of your post is similarly adrift from the ascertainable.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join