It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Will Be Coming For You Soon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

He posted 2 comments about her after she called him a racist when he wrote a scathing review about the Ghostbusters remake. I guess that's going "hard" in your mind. They were fishing for an excuse to ban him and got it.

But here's just a taste of what she posts on Twitter. You see the double standard here?

As far as reporting people on Twitter... this pretty much sums it up.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: infolurker

I must admit, I'm rather puzzled by the scene of what appears to include one of several Caucasian women holding a sign that proclaims "White people suck"...OK, well wtf? Why not save a little time, ink and paper and just write, "I suck", instead?

I cannot comprehend how these people expect to be taken seriously when things like this are displayed. It's either one of two things: these people have stepped completely outside their collective mind, or this is some elaborate mockery/psyop/social experiment being perpetrated on us.

I'm going with the first one being most likely on the face of things, but when you see this much nonsensical crap coupled with the suspiciously pat and convenient, clearly deliberate baiting in those tweets, it certainly begs the The woman could be question of something deeper going on behind all of this. I feel pretty confident that we're all about to find out, either way.

Unless it was photoshopped?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Excuse me? Why aren't you banned? Yet? I think everybody is about as sick of you as I am,

THE CAR happened. Nothing you can say, no insults you can muster will change that.

If nothing I said in my previous post hit home with you, then you have no understanding of human nature, politics, or the social environment we live in.
edit on 8/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's not all. A lot were deleted.

Then he probably went behind the scenes to talk about prior suspensions with Twitter staff.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

That's the problem! No laptop. Just phone and ps4. Remain ignorant, kiddo. Ignorance is bliss after all.

How old are you, 80? Learn how to post a link on your phone.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Kind of like how Leslie Jones and SONY directly contacted Twitter CEO @Jack to get rid of the bad man making jokes about them.

#doublestandard

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Kind of like how Leslie Jones and SONY directly contacted Twitter CEO @Jack to get rid of the bad man making jokes about them.

#doublestandard

And so what? Milo's people probably talked to Twitter as well. Milo isn't just a random guy. Why do you insist on making a victim out of this jerk?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

America said enough with this crap when they voted in Trump. These Antifa assclowns are the ones who should be skeered because when the curfews come and the national guard get called in, We the People will be wondering why it took so long to jail these domestic terrorists.

America proved how many stupid people and electors they had, nothing else. They were conned by a con man.

Maybe if the Far Left were not out killing cops, protesting "whiteness", burning stuff down, looting and rioting, the stupid ignorant voters would have let Hillary con her way into the White House.

I would take Hillary over this. I would take the Mayor of my village over this and I don;t even know his name.

Well just think if your peers would have knocked it off with the domestic terror routine which led up to killing cops you would be in a different world right now. One of Trump's biggest platforms was supporting cops and your side made it a popular one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So... how come these accounts aren't banned from social media platforms like FB, Twitter and Patreon? They are breaking the T&C as clear as day.

They are literally advocating for domestic terrorism and the mass murder of anyone who doesn't conform to their ideology, but Milo got banned for cracking a joke about how Leslie Jones looks like his ex-boyfriend.

Really puts into perspective where the liberal elites priorities are.

These are all parody accounts and I think you know it.

If they're parody accounts.... why are they still up?

Cambridge Antifa on Twitter

edit on 19-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

America said enough with this crap when they voted in Trump. These Antifa assclowns are the ones who should be skeered because when the curfews come and the national guard get called in, We the People will be wondering why it took so long to jail these domestic terrorists.

America proved how many stupid people and electors they had, nothing else. They were conned by a con man.

Maybe if the Far Left were not out killing cops, protesting "whiteness", burning stuff down, looting and rioting, the stupid ignorant voters would have let Hillary con her way into the White House.

I would take Hillary over this. I would take the Mayor of my village over this and I don;t even know his name.

Well just think if your peers would have knocked it off with the domestic terror routine which led up to killing cops you would be in a different world right now. One of Trump's biggest platforms was supporting cops and your side made it a popular one.

Seriously not following you. Police have spoken out against Trump's recent comments saying they should use force. 'My Side' has never wanted to kill cops. Just wanted the brutallity toned down and the constitution followed.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And 600 idiots follow them. There is no organized Antifa. I have more Twitter followers.

They have 686 twitter followers? You can buy that for $5 A large % of all twitter followers are fake. Trump's accounts are great examples of that.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Rich! Attack my age. Especially since you apparently have no idea how to search youtube, or how to google.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Seriously not following you. Police have spoken out against Trump's recent comments saying they should use force. 'My Side' has never wanted to kill cops. Just wanted the brutallity toned down and the constitution followed.

What you wanted and what you got are two different things. You may have wanted those things but what you got were dead cops at the hands of Far Left activists, remember Dallas? Your side is responsible for all you got, including Trump, your selective amnesia doesn't change history.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think the posts may be real, and they are pretty nasty. what I don't understand is how everybody can be in meltdown mode and ready to kill them over a bunch of ~verbal~ insults.

As thin-skinned as your President?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Now that you mention police speaking out, maybe you should check out this video.

@1:30

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Rich! Attack my age. Especially since you apparently have no idea how to search youtube, or how to google.

Was just saying you were lazy about not being able to post a quote on the phone and you calling me Kiddo. It was a conclusion. I put 2 things together. Maybe you aren't aged, just not technically saavy.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Now that you mention police speaking out, maybe you should check out this video.

@1:30

2 sets of idiots. 1 set saluting the Confederacy, treasonous traitors and another yelling 'terrorists go home'. Makes no sense, both sets of idiots are home.

The police were polite to the kid with the gun. Poor kid doesn;t know the civil war was about slavery...a state's right to have slavery.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

No worries. Whatever the case, learn to search youtube and/or Google, kiddo!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I signed it. And I'm telling friends about it.

Thanks. S&F for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No worries. Whatever the case, learn to search youtube and/or Google, kiddo!

What do you want me to search? your age? I don;t google ATSers

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join