It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They have given up, will go and express their hate somewhere else. Thank you to all of my left leaning individuals and libartarians, we have shut this one down fairly well.
edit on 8/19/2017 by BubbaJoe because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Her and her fellow protesters were targeted were they not Seeker?

Are you saying they were not targeted by James Alex Fields Jr. for their ideology? He just targeted them randomly right? Has nothing to do with which side they were standing on?

I know I have a bad habit of taking the most unpopular position, but has any new information been released to support your claim? A statement from the driver? His attorney? Anything?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
People start shooting back, they will fold. Realisticaly and Physicaly

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Her and her fellow protesters were targeted were they not Seeker?

Are you saying they were not targeted by James Alex Fields Jr. for their ideology? He just targeted them randomly right? Has nothing to do with which side they were standing on?

I know I have a bad habit of taking the most unpopular position, but has any new information been released to support your claim? A statement from the driver? His attorney? Anything?

Nothing that I have seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: xuenchen

I would like to know where you got the information that Kessler is a ''deep, left wing, double agent''.
A link here would be nice, even one from one of your usual sources will do. Anything so we can at least give you a little credit for not just making this stuff up.

They've abandoned the thread.

They've spread their propaganda, received their stars and flags - those who take titles at truth value have been convinced by the propogandists - their job here is done, and they will move on to their next thread.

I've laid it out in as clear terms as I possibly could, and I've been met with nothing more than ridicule and identity politics talking-points.

There are no sources/citations for this. This is nothing more than the thoughts of a delusional, cult-like mentality that has also abandoned the motto of what once brought us to ATS.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to push political narratives. Point and case - this thread, and those who perpetuate this non-sense.

What I love is some of the people I read here at times get questioned on some issue, some topic, or asked for specific explaination on some point, and it is almost as if I can see their brains going into gridlock, their eyes rolling back in their heads and then their heads doing one or two Linda Blair spins and then their mouths open and out spills ''Soros'' ah yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. Soros....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Best thing from the trump election is all you closet bigots came right out, thinking your side finnaly won something lol.

Winning just like charlie sheen.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you are not ready to denounce racism, you most likely need to remove yourself from society.

-most normal Americans

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So let me break it down for you guys.

The "left" did not arrange what turned out to be the largest assemblage of White Supremacists in decades.

The young woman who was murdered was not a "deep state plant."

How deluded does a person have to be to spread this BS? And we all know WHY you choose to spread it here: because this is a conspiracy site, and people here will BELIEVE your crap.

But anyone who believes this is right up there with the Pizzagate crowd. Dumb, Deluded and Desperate.

Listen, your team voted the wrong guy into office. He's not going to get anything done because he's nothing but a constant distraction to the GOP legislators. Plus, he has no idea how to push policy at the level of granularity required to get buy-in from law-makers or constituents.

His latest "both sides are to blame" debacle is going to tank his approval ratings to the point that his own party will be looking to oust him...

Which you guys should be thankful for, because PENCE might actually get something done.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Gothmog
Social Media - The single greatest threat to the people of the world . And they blindly "follow".

Social media simply replaces the school, college, university and shopping mall notice boards that exist. There are corkboards dotted all over the place where someone could just stick up a notice like car/computer for sale, flat for rent, conference meeting, rally march, whatever... They have little tear off strips with phone numbers at the bottom, or the venue address.

The only problem is that not everyone got to see them, or only came across them after the event had happened. Even with USENET, this problem still happened. So Facebook, Twitter, IM, Skype took off.

No , no they dont.
USENET ? When ? BBS ? I ran a Wildcat BBS on top of Apache. What are you talking about ?
You gonna go back to MILNET ? Careful , I still have my login...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

The "left" did not arrange what turned out to be the largest assemblage of White Supremacists in decades.

Your breakdown is only half correct, especially in light of Jason Kessler's Twitter rant. That libtarded martyr couldn't be more obvious.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Your breakdown is only half correct, especially in light of Jason Kessler's Twitter rant. That libtarded martyr couldn't be more obvious.

Umm.. No. The "left" is not responsible for a hoard of White Supremacists marching through the streets with Tiki Torches chanting, "Jews will not Replace us." Sorry man.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know you guys don't like Snopes (Fake News and all that), but this breaks it down pretty succinctly.

Soros planted Deep State liberal provocateur my ass.....

www.snopes.com...

link   

Umm.. No. The "left" is not responsible for a hoard of White Supremacists marching through the streets with Tiki Torches chanting, "Jews will not Replace us." Sorry man.

They had a permit that was fought for by the ACLU after the first one was revoked.

link   

They had a permit that was fought for by the ACLU after the first one was revoked.

k

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So this is the latest FAKE NEWS ploy to try to keep Trump's base from abandoning him, eh?

Nazi's are a deep state plant.

Did a Soros plant also drive the car that killed that young lady?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Shaming someone for the failures on you side does not make it so, please provide some backup.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So this is the latest FAKE NEWS ploy to try to keep Trump's base from abandoning him, eh?

Wow you're sure giving me a lot of credit here. I'm even blushing a little.

Did a Soros plant also drive the car that killed that young lady?

Would that benefit him in any way?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am thankful for those that have shown their racists tendancies here on ATS, will make my decisions far easier in the future as to engage them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Shaming someone for the failures on you side does not make it so, please provide some backup.

I'm a Communist... for the umpteen millionth time.

But I know a fraud when I see one.

CNN

Last weekend's deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, has put the American Civil Liberties Union on the defensive for representing the white supremacists and generated furious debate over First Amendment speech rights.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join