It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

Go and read the OP, and then provide me with citations to read regarding the evidence of the claims being made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did read it.

And there is a history of it.

Okay.

So a Wikipedia page about the basics of cointel-pro is proof that Heather Meyer's and her mother are what you call "deep state agents," (which is entirely different than cointel-pro)?

Jesus. It's no wonder why you people believe in the Obama birther theories lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

The agent provocateur probably got Soros bonus bucks for the follow up tweets.

Again what proof do you have that he is an agent provocateur? What evidence?

What evidence you got that Trump is a Nazi?

1 Nazi with 10 friends = 11 Nazi's math is our friend.

So no evidence then, just the urge to go full retard calling everyone on the other side a Nazi.

So you are proclaiming publicly that you support Nazi's? Trump publicly the other night with his comments. It wasn't fake news, it was his words.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hilarious farce happened from the known deep Left Wing "double" agent in charge of the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" folly last week.

Apparently Mr Jason Kessler tweeted some absurdities aimed at the girl that was killed by the other bonehead that drove a car into the crowd and killed Heather Heyer.

Kessler really attacked the character of Heather.

He initially claimed he was hacked (never mentioned Russians however - hmmm).

Then he claimed it was because he's all screwed up on mixed medications and too much booze because he's under so much stress from death threats and whatever else.

Many other "Right Wing" people denounced him (of course, what else can they do).

This whole joke lately is obviously staged and scripted so well, even a cave man see through it.

Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

A tweet from the account of the far-right activist who organized the Charlottesville, Va., “Unite the Right” rally insulted the protester who was killed at the event, saying late Friday night that her death was “payback time.”

“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”

The tweet linked to a story on neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer that also insulted Heyer in crude terms and appeared to take glee in her death.

Kessler did not respond to messages seeking comment.

On Saturday morning, the tweet had been deleted from Kessler’s account, which initially claimed he’d been hacked but then backtracked and said he’d been on a mixture of drugs.

“I repudiate the heinous tweet that was sent from my account last night. I’ve been under a crushing amount of stress & death threats,” the tweet stated. “I’m taking ambien, xanax and I had been drinking last night. I sometimes wake up having done strange things I can’t remember.”

BwaaaHaHaHa

I agree, there is some suspicious sh!t going on surrounding this whole mess, but you're going so far as to claim something to be "known" about this man that actually isn't...and then, unbelievably, laughing about the horrible things he said about this dead woman. What are you doing here, exactly? There is nothing funny about any of this.

If you are a Trump supporter, you're doing him a disservice here and contributing to exactly the type of behavior that he has been trying to call the media out on. He's calling for unity and an end to the ugliness, and here you are laughing about the very same, and using this very real victim as a pawn in whatever little head games you're playing at here.

Nothing has been proven...yet I've seen you making all these weird little quasi-cryptic comments on every thread on this topic, insinuating that you've got some kind of super secret inside info or know something that the rest of America doesn't. There is no proof of anything yet. Making claims like these serves only to cheapen anything of real value with regard to the ongoing investigation...and make a mockery of what they're looking at within that investigation.

I dismissed you before as just some sad individual looking for attention on the internet...immature, melodramatic, maybe a little lonely and desperate...but relatively benign. However, after the past several days and particularly in light of this new low you've stooped to, I'm actually starting to question your real motives here.

Making up blatant lies about an ongoing investigation, and reposting the reprehensible slander of a woman who is no longer around to defend herself as if it were just some grand amusement, to get a cheap dig in at the opposition...you have made yourself a shining example of exactly what the POTUS is speaking out against. You should be ashamed, but you've already made it clear that you're not. This is way beyond the pale. The mods should 404 this just for the lie you told in the first sentence alone.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The basics?

The entire GD history there and footnoted with SOURCES.

And the op was right.

IT NEVER ENDED.

Post-COINTELPRO operations[edit] While COINTELPRO was officially terminated in April 1971, critics allege that continuing FBI actions indicate that post-COINTELPRO reforms did not succeed in ending COINTELPRO tactics.[63][64][65] Documents released under the FOIA show that the FBI tracked the late David Halberstam—a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author—for more than two decades.[66] "Counterterrorism" guidelines implemented during the Reagan administration have been described as allowing a return to COINTELPRO tactics.[67] Some radical groups accuse factional opponents of being FBI informants or assume the FBI is infiltrating the movement.[68] The IG report found these "troubling" FBI practices between 2001 and 2006. In some cases, the FBI conducted investigations of people affiliated with activist groups for "factually weak" reasons. Also, the FBI extended investigations of some of the groups "without adequate basis" and improperly kept information about activist groups in its files. The IG report also found that FBI Director Robert Mueller III provided inaccurate congressional testimony about one of the investigations, but this inaccuracy may have been due to his relying on what FBI officials told him.[69] Several authors have accused the FBI of continuing to deploy COINTELPRO-like tactics against radical groups after the official COINTELPRO operations were ended. Several authors have suggested the American Indian Movement (AIM) has been a target of these operations. Authors such as Ward Churchill, Rex Weyler, and Peter Matthiessen allege that the federal government intended to acquire uranium deposits on the Lakota tribe's reservation land, and that this motivated a larger government conspiracy against AIM activists on the Pine Ridge reservation.[70][71][72][73][74] Others believe COINTELPRO continues and similar actions are being taken against activist groups.[74][75][76] Caroline Woidat says that, with respect to Native Americans, COINTELPRO should be understood within a historical context in which "Native Americans have been viewed and have viewed the world themselves through the lens of conspiracy theory."[77] Other authors argue that while some conspiracy theories related to COINTELPRO are unfounded, the issue of ongoing government surveillance and repression is real.[78][79]

en.wikipedia.org...

Feel free to live in the land of denial.

But we all know which political groups benefits with the discrediting of the right.
edit on 19-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hilarious farce happened from the known deep Left Wing "double" agent in charge of the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" folly last week.

Apparently Mr Jason Kessler tweeted some absurdities aimed at the girl that was killed by the other bonehead that drove a car into the crowd and killed Heather Heyer.

Kessler really attacked the character of Heather.

He initially claimed he was hacked (never mentioned Russians however - hmmm).

Then he claimed it was because he's all screwed up on mixed medications and too much booze because he's under so much stress from death threats and whatever else.

Many other "Right Wing" people denounced him (of course, what else can they do).

This whole joke lately is obviously staged and scripted so well, even a cave man see through it.

Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

A tweet from the account of the far-right activist who organized the Charlottesville, Va., “Unite the Right” rally insulted the protester who was killed at the event, saying late Friday night that her death was “payback time.”

“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”

The tweet linked to a story on neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer that also insulted Heyer in crude terms and appeared to take glee in her death.

Kessler did not respond to messages seeking comment.

On Saturday morning, the tweet had been deleted from Kessler’s account, which initially claimed he’d been hacked but then backtracked and said he’d been on a mixture of drugs.

“I repudiate the heinous tweet that was sent from my account last night. I’ve been under a crushing amount of stress & death threats,” the tweet stated. “I’m taking ambien, xanax and I had been drinking last night. I sometimes wake up having done strange things I can’t remember.”

BwaaaHaHaHa

I agree, there is some suspicious sh!t going on surrounding this whole mess, but you're going so far as to claim something to be "known" about this man that actually isn't...and then, unbelievably, laughing about the horrible things he said about this dead woman. What are you doing here, exactly? There is nothing funny about any of this.

If you are a Trump supporter, you're doing him a disservice here and contributing to exactly the type of behavior that he has been trying to call the media out on. He's calling for unity and an end to the ugliness, and here you are laughing about the very same, and using this very real victim as a pawn in whatever little head games you're playing at here.

Nothing has been proven...yet I've seen you making all these weird little quasi-cryptic comments on every thread on this topic, insinuating that you've got some kind of super secret inside info or know something that the rest of America doesn't. There is no proof of anything yet. Making claims like these serves only to cheapen anything of real value with regard to the ongoing investigation...and make a mockery of what they're looking at within that investigation.

I dismissed you before as just some sad individual looking for attention on the internet...immature, melodramatic, maybe a little lonely and desperate...but relatively benign. However, after the past several days and particularly in light of this new low you've stooped to, I'm actually starting to question your real motives here.

Making up blatant lies about an ongoing investigation, and reposting the reprehensible slander of a woman who is no longer around to defend herself as if it were just some grand amusement, to get a cheap dig in at the opposition...you have made yourself a shining example of exactly what the POTUS is speaking out against. You should be ashamed, but you've already made it clear that you're not. This is way beyond the pale. The mods should 404 this just for the lie you told in the first sentence alone.

Trump has done nothing to unify this country, all of his actions have been to divide. Outside of that comment, a very good post.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The basics?

The entire GD history there and footnoted with SOURCES.

And the op was right.

IT NEVER ENDED.

Post-COINTELPRO operations[edit] While COINTELPRO was officially terminated in April 1971, critics allege that continuing FBI actions indicate that post-COINTELPRO reforms did not succeed in ending COINTELPRO tactics.[63][64][65] Documents released under the FOIA show that the FBI tracked the late David Halberstam—a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author—for more than two decades.[66] "Counterterrorism" guidelines implemented during the Reagan administration have been described as allowing a return to COINTELPRO tactics.[67] Some radical groups accuse factional opponents of being FBI informants or assume the FBI is infiltrating the movement.[68] The IG report found these "troubling" FBI practices between 2001 and 2006. In some cases, the FBI conducted investigations of people affiliated with activist groups for "factually weak" reasons. Also, the FBI extended investigations of some of the groups "without adequate basis" and improperly kept information about activist groups in its files. The IG report also found that FBI Director Robert Mueller III provided inaccurate congressional testimony about one of the investigations, but this inaccuracy may have been due to his relying on what FBI officials told him.[69] Several authors have accused the FBI of continuing to deploy COINTELPRO-like tactics against radical groups after the official COINTELPRO operations were ended. Several authors have suggested the American Indian Movement (AIM) has been a target of these operations. Authors such as Ward Churchill, Rex Weyler, and Peter Matthiessen allege that the federal government intended to acquire uranium deposits on the Lakota tribe's reservation land, and that this motivated a larger government conspiracy against AIM activists on the Pine Ridge reservation.[70][71][72][73][74] Others believe COINTELPRO continues and similar actions are being taken against activist groups.[74][75][76] Caroline Woidat says that, with respect to Native Americans, COINTELPRO should be understood within a historical context in which "Native Americans have been viewed and have viewed the world themselves through the lens of conspiracy theory."[77] Other authors argue that while some conspiracy theories related to COINTELPRO are unfounded, the issue of ongoing government surveillance and repression is real.[78][79]

en.wikipedia.org...

Feel free to live in the land of denial.

But we all know which political groups benefits with the discrediting of the right.

Neo, it is your side that disbelieves anything wikipedia posts, not a good source of information. According to the right, it is all fake. You cannot have it both ways. We disagree often, but would still sit and have a beer summit with you.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
1) If the guy IS a plant, then the tweets would make sense because the goal would be to continue the rage so rallies like Boston were more attended.

2) If the guy is just an azzhole, and this seems likely, then it also makes sense...

3) Either way, expected?
edit on 19-8-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So no evidence then, just the urge to go full retard calling everyone on the other side a Nazi.

So you are proclaiming publicly that you support Nazi's? Trump publicly the other night with his comments. It wasn't fake news, it was his words.

No, you are calling people Nazi's. Trump condemned all who showed up with violent intentions. There is not one instance of Trump supporting Nazis, but there is a whole body of on the record statements, recordings and videos for decades of Trump condemning David Duke and Nazis.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Richard Spencer distanced himself from him so I would say that if the plan was real it blew up in Kessler's face.

edit on 8/19/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So, because cointel-pro exists - that clearly means Heather Meyer's is a deep-state agent.

Lol. Continue to play identity-politics with this one, it has no bearing on me whatsoever.

Still waiting for these citations that prove specifically Heather Meyer and her mother's connection to whatever the deep-state is.

Not a very ambiguous and broad definition of what cointel-pro is. I know what it is.

That's not what I've asked. I've asked for the OP or someone else to provide citations proving what was claimed.

Try again.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No, you are calling people Nazi's. Trump condemned all who showed up with violent intentions. There is not one instance of Trump supporting Nazis, but there is a whole body of on the record statements, recordings and videos for decades of Trump condemning David Duke and Nazis.

Apparently you do not comprehend the English language well. Trump is an ass, always has been, always will be, and his defenders will be shown as asses as well. HUD does not sue you for little things, and Trump settled that one, he is a racist asshat. Keep defending him, you will be tied to him as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would like to know where you got the information that Kessler is a ''deep, left wing, double agent''.
A link here would be nice, even one from one of your usual sources will do. Anything so we can at least give you a little credit for not just making this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And a whole lot of videos showing Nazi support for Trump.

edit on 8/19/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: xuenchen

I would like to know where you got the information that Kessler is a ''deep, left wing, double agent''.
A link here would be nice, even one from one of your usual sources will do. Anything so we can at least give you a little credit for not just making this stuff up.

They've abandoned the thread.

They've spread their propaganda, received their stars and flags - those who take titles at truth value have been convinced by the propogandists - their job here is done, and they will move on to their next thread.

I've laid it out in as clear terms as I possibly could, and I've been met with nothing more than ridicule and identity politics talking-points.

There are no sources/citations for this. This is nothing more than the thoughts of a delusional, cult-like mentality that has also abandoned the motto of what once brought us to ATS.

It's amazing the lengths people will go to push political narratives. Point and case - this thread, and those who perpetuate this non-sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

There is a real live Nazi that supports the Left, and the Left in kind takes his money. It is a two way street, show where Trump takes the support of a Nazi and uses it, if you can do that he would be impeached in a heartbeat otherwise it is a strawman argument to say Nazis like Trump, it makes Trump guilty of nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Social Media - The single greatest threat to the people of the world . And they blindly "follow".

Social media simply replaces the school, college, university and shopping mall notice boards that exist. There are corkboards dotted all over the place where someone could just stick up a notice like car/computer for sale, flat for rent, conference meeting, rally march, whatever... They have little tear off strips with phone numbers at the bottom, or the venue address.

The only problem is that not everyone got to see them, or only came across them after the event had happened. Even with USENET, this problem still happened. So Facebook, Twitter, IM, Skype took off.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Who is this real live Nazi that supports the left?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If you don't know then you shouldn't be arguing politics, go back to sports or something.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If you don't know then you shouldn't be arguing politics, go back to sports or something.

Oh you don't know? Got it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

There is a real live Nazi that supports the Left, and the Left in kind takes his money. It is a two way street, show where Trump takes the support of a Nazi and uses it, if you can do that he would be impeached in a heartbeat otherwise it is a strawman argument to say Nazis like Trump, it makes Trump guilty of nothing.

Oh yes, Soros comes into the conversation, even though you are too afraid to mention his name. I am old enough to have known Nazis, once they came to the US their ideas changed a bit. Trump supported the Neo-Nazis and White Supremests with his words, if you are too ignorant to realize that, just delete your account, you do not belong here. There are a lot of very intelligent people on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join