It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Wish I could give you 100 stars for that..not that f'ing stars matter.
A real sewer this place is at times.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe YOU should quit dancing on the poor woman's grave to promote a political agenda?

So she was not killed by an alt-right rally attendee for her ideology? Apparently posting the truth is dancing on her grave to you Seeker.

Instead of acknowledging this, taking some accountability for somebody in your movement, you put blame on others to protect your beliefs. Who cares about why her and the others were targeted.

She was killed by an asshole who killed her. PERIOD!

You should be ashamed of using her death to promote your political platform!

And yet where are you when the OP claims the entire rally of White Supremacists was organized by a Democratic plant?

Too busy promoting your political platform to notice?

Seriously, suck an egg. Or two. Or better yet, just keep sucking eggs indefinitely.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Try and stay on topic

No one said anything about "the left being the good guys," except for yourself lol

But it's really easy to build up your own arguement just to tear it down to say "I win"

This thread is about how Heather Meyer is a deep-state lefty and how her "mother," is also a deep-state lefty

Own it

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: RomeByFire

I don't know, man, reading stuff like this thread is entertaining in a way. Goes to show the level of delusion that partisan-fan girls hold onto when it comes to their team/side

To be honest, you almost have to admire their delusion.

Point #1: The right is penetrated by deep state agents, and the extreme right is chock full of (or entirely full of) deep state plants and double agents from the left.

But the left isn't penetrated at all.

Point #2: The left is chock full of wingnuts that have self radicalized and are capable of all manner of atrocities.

But, to hear some on ATS talk, the right doesn't have extremists and if they do, then see point #1.

Very neat and tidy. Delusional, but tidy.

Tidy?

Lol bro they can't even stay on topic haha

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This thread is about how Heather Meyer is a deep-state lefty and how her "mother," is also a deep-state lefty

And ?

Entirely possible.

That is what we do on conspiracy sites.

Connect the dots of the dog pony show of fake news.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

# this guy and his stupid excuses. Unfortunately this is what i warned about when i said both sides are itching for tragedies like this. Every death on both sides is now going to be exploited and politcized without regards to their families. I refuse to take any part in this.

Xuenchen i value your content but you went over board on that one. Please try to restrain yourself next time.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And ?

Entirely possible.

So long as the dots go towards the left, anyway!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Contrary to popular DOGMA.

They don't now.

You're not entirely wrong

Most of the "white supremacist," and members of the "master race," typically stay to anon postings in /pol threads and safe spaces like private discord servers

Hitler hated plenty of "White" races.

Slaves, French, Spaniards, Anglo-Saxons etc.

Quite aware of the history of WWII bub

Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So I'm checking out her facebook page.

1 post from 2015

a few more from 2016

And this year blew up with people and news organizations that didn't even know her.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Left-handedness has always been vilified so it isn't so surprising that the left is vilified as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

ANTIFA and BLM were "government sponsored" up until Jan 20th.

Now they get funded from NGOs.

back it up with a source

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

back it up with a source
xue you make wild ass claims that are backed up with nothing, at least Neo tries to back his ideas up. Catch a clue, or just proclaim you are an asshat and go back to stormfront.

ETA: Can't believe that I am defending Neo, but he tries.
edit on 8/19/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

back it up with a source

His delusional mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The agent provocateur probably got Soros bonus bucks for the follow up tweets.

Again what proof do you have that he is an agent provocateur? What evidence?

What evidence you got that Trump is a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And ?

Entirely possible.

Go and read the OP, and then provide me with citations to read regarding the evidence of the claims being made.

Because throughout these pages, I have yet to see a SINGLE comment - a SINGLE comment - that has provided a source that can clarify, educate, and verify that Heather Meyer and her mother are both deep-state agents or whatever the Hell it is you and OP think they are (or aren't).

This is a conspiracy site - and this thread is BS. We deny ignorance, here, and typically - threads that make claims, provide citations, links, sources for background information to either prove or disprove what is being claimed.

This is how burden of proof works.

No proof has been presented except for the OPINION of the OP, who - objectively speaking - has quite the track-record of blatantly obvious bias towards the right-wing when it comes to their threads.

Enlighten me, man. Let's see the juicy meat on this conspiracy so I can chew on it.

Because all I see are alt-right bigots celebrating the death of Heather Meyer, slandering her as she's laid to rest, insulting her immediate family and claiming that they actually aren't her family.... it's pretty sick, to be honest, but you're right - we're on a conspiracy board, and I know I believe in a good conspiracy when I see one.

This?

This looks like #. And if you'd bother to follow the thread and stay on topic as opposed to rant and rave about the left, you'd probably see this too.

Or maybe not.
Or perhaps I'm entirely incorrect.

Unlike some, I'm an imperfect human being who makes mistakes and is not afraid of admitting when I'm wrong. I'm not the beacon of honesty and integrity many on ATS are (or so who claim to be).

So educate me, fool. And I don't want YOUR opinion.

I want you to provide specific citations that can prove what it is you and the OP are claiming.

Throw all the buzzwords, deflections, and ad hom you'd like at me - I'll skip them, all I'm interested in is getting the citations/sources that I'm not privy to that can prove that Heather Meyer's mother isn't her mother and that they're both deep-state agents.

ATS should be ashamed by this OP, to be honest. Pretty bad when you have to attack the mother of a slain woman for some sort of deflection away from those who committed the crime. This is a new low for ATS - reminds me of Sandy Hook in a minor way, in my opinion.

To step on the back of someone recently killed to push some ridiculous conspiracy theory is absolutely classless.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

1 Nazi with 10 friends = 11 Nazi's, math is our friend.
edit on 8/19/2017 by BubbaJoe because: needed to add a comma

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

1 Nazi with 10 friends = 11 Nazi's math is our friend.

So no evidence then, just the urge to go full retard calling everyone on the other side a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

1 Nazi with 10 friends = 11 Nazi's math is our friend.

So no evidence then, just the urge to go full retard calling everyone on the other side a Nazi.

In other words there's no evidence that Heather Heyer and her mother are deep state plants.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This thread isn't about Trump and/or Nazism.

This thread is about the OP providing proof that Heather Meyer is a deep-state agent and that her mother isn't her mother but is also a deep-state agent.

Can we all step back and wait for our internet detectives to crack open this bombshell?

ATS has claimed that this was a Soros operation, a CIA operation, a FBI cointel-pro operation.

ATS has claimed this was done by a leftist by the name of Alex the day the events happened - the young man responded to the DEATH THREATS he received from alt-right to inform them he lived in Michigan, not Virginia. This was based on a 4chan meme.

ATS has also claimed this was done by another leftist - the thread with the source being "gotnews," not deleted - whose name I cannot remember, that turned out to be entirely false news based on someone having purchased the same car the driver (Alex Fields).... because that never happens in America (more than one car of the same kind purchased in the same year.... it's a conspiracy!)

Now ATS is claiming that the woman killed was a deep-state agent, as well as her mother, and this entire thing is a staged event to smear the "unite the right," movement.

Side note* - the source used in X's OP leads to a tweet by a douche by the name of Kessler. What he has to say is equally detestable as this OP (he refers to Heather as a fat, disgusting Communist who received payback) - and Richard Spencer, messiah/idol of the alt-right who titled an essay "Is Black Genocide right," (totally not racist) - has even distanced himself from Kessler.

Whoa. "Unite the right," is working out well. I wonder if they're tired of winning yet?

Anyway - let's let these detectives do their work.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Go and read the OP, and then provide me with citations to read regarding the evidence of the claims being made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did read it.

And there is a history of it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join