It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
the last eight gd months of whining bout racists, then nazis ?
WHAT ?

Other than their capacity for epic stupidity has no limits.

Most of the 'whining' as you call was about an overwhelming load of trash and deception that just went on and on so much that I felt embarrassed for ATS as a whole, and now it's still going on as damage control.
As for Mr Tweeter, he's a piece of crap, even should he have a bloody halo round his nap. As for racists, they are there alright, there is that bias against anyone who is not white as if that makes a difference between them and other humans..while as I see it, there really isn't at the end of the day, as events show.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Since I never said it was impossible, literally nothing you said is relevant to what I said.

As usual.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yeah.

And the "Mother" named "Susan" took every opportunity to politicize the whole "episode" didn't she.

This kind of comment is why I don't want to hang out here anymore.

Peace,

AB

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

Reminds me of the eight (more like ten) years of birther threads, not to mention the "Hillary is going to prison," threads.

I doubt that since Clinton was the one that started it all.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Just like her 501c4 is funneling soft money in to these groups right along with Obamas OFA and Soros, and Superpacs funding the crap across the country right now.

And don't forget the brand new "Post-Loss" organization and the big money...

Hillary Clinton is funding the alt-left (she’s NOT going away!)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Now he's off the hook so to speak eh

On to the next assignment !!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Strange.

One would think that if Kessler was a "known deep Left super top secret criss-cross applesauce double triple agent" like the OP suggests, all these other bigwigs in the extreme Right would've disassociated already, and done so publicly.

But no, apparently it takes him tweeting insults at a dead girl for them to distance themselves from him?

Oh, maybe they just haven't heard (still, somehow) that he's a plant.

Richard Spencer is clearly a double-triple agent who is actually a quintuple agent for the deep-state's deepest echelon of sextuple-agents

Proof?

Don't need it

You believe everything the gubment tells u bruh

/s

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet Richard Spencer would punch you in the face for making fun of this whole thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh yeah I really added 'nothing'.

From my earlier post and link.

Groups that were known to be targets of COINTELPRO operations include

the white supremacist groups the Ku Klux Klan the National States' Rights Party

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am sure they targeted BLM and Antifa as well.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I bet Richard Spencer would punch you in the face for making fun of this whole thing.

He must be a real tough guy I bet.

link   

I doubt it.

The deep state which is what cointel pro is were too busy going after Trump and 'natzees'.
edit on 19-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh look !

A thread all about some skinhead nutbag saying some skinhead nutbag thing..... has magically been redirected and is now all about Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and Obama.

.... but no mention of Soros yet ?!

Tsk tsk.

Looks like you kiddies have dropped the ball, again.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

fixed the Rolling Stone link,

and here is a piece on antifa,

Antifa is a movement more than a distinctly organizing group, and the movement's roots trace all the way back to the beginnings of World War II. Following the first World War, physical destruction and austerity measures took a toll on the national morale in countries such as Germany, Italy, and Spain. People turned to fascism as a way of feeling protected — strongman leaders like Hitler and Mussolini promised a better, safer world, so long as they got to make all the decisions. Not everyone was on board with fascism though, leading the Antifa, anti-fascists, to violently fight against the authoritarian government in the streets.
But after the war, a global movement away from fascism meant that the movement died down. According to The Atlantic, the Antifa survived in the British punk scene during the '70s and '80s, when neo-Nazis tried to recruit hardcore punk rockers. When the Berlin Wall came down, Nazism also had a resurgence in Germany that Antifa activists were more than happy to squash.
How Did Antifa Start It's been Fighting Fascism for Nearly a Century

edit on 19-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yeah.

And the "Mother" named "Susan" took every opportunity to politicize the whole "episode" didn't she.

This kind of comment is why I don't want to hang out here anymore.

Peace,

AB

It's not surprising tbh

There was a thread titled "typical lefty," and in it was a Craigslist ad for Charlottesville, North Carolina and it was considered "irrefutable proof," to many that crisis actors were being used in Charlottesville, Virginia.... because of a Craigslist ad for an unrelated town over 300 miles away

You have to understand - a cult mentality exists within the "alt-right"

When it comes to negative news regarding Trump and his administration it's fake news, part of a master plan, he's triggering people, whatever the excuse may be

When it comes to negative news regarding Trump suppprters, it's fake news, Soros-goons, the deep-state, the alt-left, crisis actors, etc

It's just how ATS is. I just remind myself by visiting previous threads that were claimed to be "huge bombshells," that literally turned out to be nothing

Realize that they're hurting their own cause more than anyone else could ever wish by continuing the madness the embody

ATS is heavily right-wing leaning, it's why these things are said (safe space). The mods really don't moderate, the T&C's set up by ATS are hardly enforced

NLBS is gone, AMA are gone, many of our resident-ATS members are gone - it's really not that hard to see why

I.e. this thread. Using quotation to marks when referring to a murdered woman's mother to cast doubt onto whether or not it's her real mother, and to attempt to slander the victim to take attention away from the killer

It's an old, yet effective tactic

The alt-right went to Virginia to "unite the right"

They seem quite "United," wouldn't you say lol

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Oh yeah I really added 'nothing'.

From my earlier post and link.

Groups that were known to be targets of COINTELPRO operations include

the white supremacist groups the Ku Klux Klan the National States' Rights Party

en.wikipedia.org...

People would do good to learn about COINTELPRO.

It never went away either.

But that's "History" now.

The FBI's been infiltrating groups for years, and yet the groups keep popping up.

I wonder why?.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

People like you I absolutely do hate and would have no problem with you being removed from existence

keep going, you are showing your true colours. LOVE mOjOm's HATE.

Real hate always seems to come from those with an overload of uncontrollable emotion that manifested itself in place of common sense and reasoning.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Oh look !

A thread all about some skinhead nutbag saying some skinhead nutbag thing..... has magically been redirected and is now all about Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, and Obama.

Tsk tsk.

By the usual suspects, of course. And it only took three pages to do it.

They're on point today.

link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Oh look !

Tsk tsk.

To be fair there was a thread about "Soros goons," but the OP didnt realize that Charlottesville, Virginia isn't the same as Charlottesville, North Carolina - and, of course, the mods trashed the thread (which was a shining example into the delusional minds of the alt-right) for whatever reason

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been posted again, it's literally everywhere on social media

link   

Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations.[41] The object was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.

Maybe that's who got Seth Rich.

From the same link.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I doubt it.

The deep state which is what cointel pro is were too busy going after Trump and 'natzees'.

Why do you doubt it? You believe that they infliterated the Alt-Right group but not BLM and Antifa? How about the past 8 years during Obama's administration?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join