It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes, yes he did.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Imagine being so spooked you have to blame everything on the 'deep state staged alt-left'

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So he's a deep left agent and you have nothing to show for it as per usual.

And just exactly do the anti's have to show for the last eight gd months of whining bout racists, then nazis ?

WHAT ?

Other than their capacity for epic stupidity has no limits.

8 months? I haven't heard anyone complain about nazis until the last month. Racists, maybe 6 months. Antifa wasn't even a known group that long ago.

The capacity for epic stupidity has come from Trump. Day after day. The worst this last week.

People have a LOT to show for complaining about white supremacists and Nazis. The white supremacist group cancelled their rally today in Boston. They were not welcome, even though they tried to rename themselves and failed.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vorian

fact is the term is used, made up or not. just like once a member told me there is no such word evolutionist, said it was made up. i showed him there was. that's how most words, terms, names, or what have you start, someone makes them up and people start using them.

so now i'll show you from a top publications,
first Vanity Fair
www.vanityfair.com...

and a alt left website.
The Left of the AltRight

edit on 19-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I want my conspiracy website back.

And only after 8 years and 8 months of crying all things racists.

Why only now?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

So he's a deep left agent and you have nothing to show for it as per usual.

And just exactly do the anti's have to show for the last eight gd months of whining bout racists, then nazis ?

WHAT ?

Other than their capacity for epic stupidity has no limits.

Epic stupidity?

Reminds me of the eight (more like ten) years of birther threads, not to mention the "Hillary is going to prison," threads.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

8 months? I haven't heard anyone complain about nazis until the last month. Racists, maybe 6 months. Antifa wasn't even a known group that long ago.

Weren't paying attention to the pre election warm up show then.

Because it's been nothing but the same snip endlessly parroted by the LOSERS of the 2016 election.

Both before it and now after it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

fact is the term is used, made up or not. just like once a member told me there is no such word evolutionist, said it was made up. i showed him there was. that's how most words, terms, names, or what have you start, someone makes them up and people start using them.

so now i'll show you from a top publications,
first Vanity Fair
www.vanityfair.com...

and a alt left website.
The Left of the AltRight

Smart person, they grabbed up the domain name. Still doesn't make it a real thing.

What would you say the alt left is? Most people are just left. Don't say antifa, that is a small group of mainly younger people who have gotten a minute in the media.

In regard to alt right, Richard Spencer PURPOSEFULLY made that name to re brand White Nationalism.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Apparently Richard Spencer doesn't think it's funny either.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Reminds me of the eight (more like ten) years of birther threads, not to mention the "Hillary is going to prison," threads.

I doubt that since Clinton was the one that started it all.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Just like her 501c4 is funneling soft money in to these groups right along with Obamas OFA and Soros, and Superpacs funding the crap across the country right now.

edit on 19-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Because it's been nothing but the same snip endlessly parroted by the LOSERS of the 2016 election.

You are STILL on Clinton lost. I know it is a fetish, but you should keep such personal things to yourself.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

shows how much you really know, and alt left was started by the left.
antifa has been around a long time, even if Rolling Stone says the 1980's i know that i've read it started back in the 1920's.

Though it began as an insult within the left – a way to further deride the far left and so-called "Bernie Bros" during and after November's election – the right has adopted the phrase, as well. Sean Hannity and other, fringier monsters of the far-right media ecosystem have been, for at least a year now, pushing the idea of the "alt-left" as some sort of answer to the charge that the "alt-right," a very real political entity, has hijacked and poisoned the Republican party. The Washington Post best described it in 2016 as "The GOP's response: I know what you are but what am I."
www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 19-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

You are STILL on Clinton lost. I know it is a fetish, but you should keep such personal things to yourself.

It's a fact.

How bout using the ATS search feature and read all about the 'protests' during the time before the general election instead of ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue, maybe 'hilarious' wasn't the best choice of words?

Yeah.

I mis-spelled her name.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Here for those that expect others to do their WORK for them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The only things that's changed are the locations.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It went to too much politics to people you thought were just right wing showing their racist colors and/or Trump worship coming out of the woodwork.

You're a part of the problem.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

shows how much you really know, and alt left was started by the left.
antifa has been around a long time, even if Rolling Stone says the 1980's i know that i've read it started back in the 1920's.

Though it began as an insult within the left – a way to further deride the far left and so-called "Bernie Bros" during and after November's election – the right has adopted the phrase, as well. Sean Hannity and other, fringier monsters of the far-right media ecosystem have been, for at least a year now, pushing the idea of the "alt-left" as some sort of answer to the charge that the "alt-right," a very real political entity, has hijacked and poisoned the Republican party. The Washington Post best described it in 2016 as "The GOP's response: I know what you are but what am I."
www.rollingstone.com... ifa-and-the-alt-left-everything-you-need-to-know-w498420

The link to rolling Stone leads nowhere. But the 1920s really? I have been paying attention and Antifa wasn;t mentioned on this website until about say April and that bis generous. Never saw it anywhere else.

Regardless, the alt-right is real. The alt-left may become real, but for now it is a puchback name to Richard Spenvcer's rebranding of white supremacists.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

It went to too much politics to people you thought were just right wing showing their racist colors and/or Trump worship coming out of the woodwork.

You're a part of the problem.

Have a nice day.

You are right in this thread. Shame on you for pointing me out.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Strange.

One would think that if Kessler was a "known deep Left super top secret criss-cross applesauce double triple agent" like the OP suggests, all these other bigwigs in the extreme Right would've disassociated already, and done so publicly.

But no, apparently it takes him tweeting insults at a dead girl for them to distance themselves from him?

Oh, maybe they just haven't heard (still, somehow) that he's a plant.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why.

Sanders was controlled opposition to make it look like the left had a choice of nominating.

Plant is very much plausible.

And the state is famous for using COINTEL PRO.

FBI records show that COINTELPRO resources targeted groups and individuals that the FBI deemed subversive,[4] including anti-Vietnam War organizers, activists of the Civil Rights Movement or Black Power movement (e.g., Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Black Panther Party), feminist organizations, independence movements (such as Puerto Rican independence groups like the Young Lords), and a variety of organizations that were part of the broader New Left.

en.wikipedia.org...

Considering all the leaks that came out of the government for the last eight months.

It's not beyond reason to think there are operatives at work trying to discredit the right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join