It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I want my conspiracy website back.

This place is flooded with partisan denialists.They make both terrible theorists and skeptics. Once my gold bars appear, the gloves are off.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mOjOm

BwaaaHaHaHa.

I'm laughing at Kessler, not the girl.

Nice try.

And it's great when you expose your true hate.

None of it is funny, Xuen. You are a continuous content provider, but I never thought you were all this bad.

link   
a reply to: Vorian

This is how the alt right talks. They need no staging or scripting.

the alt left doesn't exactly use the most eloquent language. all you have to do is watch a couple of videos and some of the pressers to see that. "They need no staging or scripting".

now was he a sh@@bird for talking about a woman killed during the rally, yes most definitely.
edit on 19-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Whoa xue maybe take your meds. This is no laughing matter and I am disgusted that you can find this funny. Mods please remove this thread

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I want my conspiracy website back.

This place is flooded with partisan denialists.They make both terrible theorists and skeptics. Once my gold bars appear, the gloves are off.

I want it back. It went to too much politics to people you thought were just right wing showing their racist colors and/or Trump worship coming out of the woodwork.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What I'm expressing isn't hate it's pity. And disgust probably.

You're laughing at Kessler making fun of a murdered woman because you think he's a political plant or something. Nothing about this is funny. If it was your daughter I doubt you'd think anything about this or what this guy is saying is funny.

You're the one filled with hate and it's turning you in a complete and total A$$HOLE. Now that I do sorta hate. People like you I absolutely do hate and would have no problem with you being removed from existence because you do nothing but take pleasure in other peoples pain. But you weren't always this bad.

You used to know the difference between being a hack and being an evil POS. Now you've even lost where that line is and I imagine it comes from a place of deep inner pain that you feel unable to deal with so now you're embracing it because you think you have control over it that way. But it's just going to get you deeper in that hole, so good luck with that.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

the alt left doesn't exactly use the most eloquent language. all you have to do is watch a couple of videos and some of the pressers to see that. "They need no staging or scripting".

now was a a sh@@bird for talking about a woman killed during the rally yes most definitely.

There is no alt left. Just like there is no alt right. Richard Spencer made up the term alt right to rebrand White Sumpremacy. The word alt left came out of nowhere to counter a made up word. If one was made to re brand white supremacy, what was alt left meant to do? Rebrand being nice?

link   
This thread makes me sick to my stomach. How about it is what it appears to be? This now alt-right leader organized a rally, protesters came to denounce their message, this dumba$$ nazi mf-er deliberately mowed down the protesters. The fact that I'm seeing smily faces and 'BwaaaHaHaHa' in the op in this context is frankly disgusting. It reminds of the feeling I'd get when I'd read about Sandy Hook being fake, crisis actors, and all that sh!t. It's all disgusting nonsense and sometime bad sh!t just happens - there doesn't have to be an ulterior motive in order to promote *your* political agenda.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

now was a a sh@@bird for talking about a woman killed during the rally yes most definitely.

There is no alt left. Just like there is no alt right. Richard Spencer made up the term alt right to rebrand White Sumpremacy. The word alt left came out of nowhere to counter a made up word. If one was made to re brand white supremacy, what was alt left meant to do? Rebrand being nice?

It's the CTRL-Left.

They have no "alternative" but to be controlling.

Full control is the only way for them to get their agenda accomplished.

They just can't have everybody doing whatever they want to can they ?

MSM is a good example.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Awwww.....Lookie here......Another crybaby who doesn't like what I have to say.

Tough Sh*t for you I guess. It's not my fault you have no principles left to defend.

Are you implying you don't bang on about Bernie supports at every opportunity??? As if you ever miss a chance to throw sh*t whenever possible???

Don't play mr. innocent with me man. I've been here too long to not know exactly what you're about already. You can go play make believe good guy some place else ok.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Vorian

It's the CTRL-Left.

They have no "alternative" but to be controlling.

Full control is the only way for them to get their agenda accomplished.

They just can't have everybody doing whatever they want to can they ?

MSM is a good example.

NO, the left has no wish to control everyone. It is just the left. No reason to add odd things on to the front of the word.

The MSM? For the most partm they report the news. Even FOX news online, though each side highlights different things. Both are simply reporting the news.

Pundits are different, both main channels have them and usually is is a mix of types of pundits.

News like alex jones and breitbart are inflammatory and definitely 3/4 not true. Even the Daily KOS, which I read, is over the top, a lot.

This 'fake news' thing has gone too far.

Trump telling reporters in the press room they are 'fake news'? That just makes Trump look idiotic.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Xue look. I'm just trying to understand where you get off laughing at this situation? A mother lost her daughter. Do you have any compassion or emotion over this situation? You think this is all a joke? I think you really need to start re-reading what you're posting here because I don't think you can fully comprehend how out of line you're acting over this situation. For goodness sakes you posted that the woman's grieving mother was 'acting' in another thread. Christ.

deep Left Wing "double" agent

So he's a deep left agent and you have nothing to show for it as per usual.

Maybe YOU should quit dancing on the poor woman's grave to promote a political agenda?

It isn't like you didn't do the same thing in a post you made the other day?

I'm a little confused as to why you're not also calling out the OP for using tweets about the dead woman as some sort of a harebrained "proof" that Kessler is a plant from the left?

ETA - or, being generous, not calling out the OP for finding them funny I guess. Either way, it's curious that when one side talks about her, it's standing on her grave to promote politics, but for some reason it's not when the other side talks about her.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Deny ignorance"

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

Imo, the worst thing we can do is splash anything racists and supremacists do in the news (and here) ,

over and over and over...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Xue look. I'm just trying to understand where you get off laughing at this situation? A mother lost her daughter. Do you have any compassion or emotion over this situation? You think this is all a joke? I think you really need to start re-reading what you're posting here because I don't think you can fully comprehend how out of line you're acting over this situation. For goodness sakes you posted that the woman's grieving mother was 'acting' in another thread. Christ.

deep Left Wing "double" agent

Maybe YOU should quit dancing on the poor woman's grave to promote a political agenda?

It isn't like you didn't do the same thing in a post you made the other day?

I'm a little confused as to why you're not also calling out the OP for using tweets about the dead woman as some sort of a harebrained "proof" that Kessler is a plant from the left?

It fits the narrative, duh

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Are you really challenging me to a fight on the internet now Little Tulip???

Has that ever worked out for you yet???

LOL

I see you changed your post after realizing how stupid it was. Probably a good idea. Although the new one isn't much better....
edit on 19-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"Deny ignorance"

We all know it is the motto here. The mods and owners seem to let that slide.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And just exactly do the anti's have to show for the last eight gd months of whining bout racists, then nazis ?

WHAT ?

Other than their capacity for epic stupidity has no limits.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

now was he a sh@@bird for talking about a woman killed during the rally, yes most definitely.

I think it's rather sad that anyone has to see the lady's death by a numbnut, and that another numbnut makes a mockery out of it as anything other than what it was, a senseless killing.
What is worse are those that insist that anyone having empathy with the deceased is a must be alt-left.
Thing is, I could guarantee that 90% of the American population...as in most countries, don't even like their governments so much, whatever the shade, they are always screwed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join