It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hilarious farce happened from the known deep Left Wing "double" agent in charge of the Charlottesville "Unite the Right" folly last week.

Apparently Mr Jason Kessler tweeted some absurdities aimed at the girl that was killed by the other bonehead that drove a car into the crowd and killed Heather Heyer.

Kessler really attacked the character of Heather.

He initially claimed he was hacked (never mentioned Russians however - hmmm).

Then he claimed it was because he's all screwed up on mixed medications and too much booze because he's under so much stress from death threats and whatever else.

Many other "Right Wing" people denounced him (of course, what else can they do).

This whole joke lately is obviously staged and scripted so well, even a cave man see through it.

Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer

A tweet from the account of the far-right activist who organized the Charlottesville, Va., “Unite the Right” rally insulted the protester who was killed at the event, saying late Friday night that her death was “payback time.”

“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”

The tweet linked to a story on neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer that also insulted Heyer in crude terms and appeared to take glee in her death.

Kessler did not respond to messages seeking comment.

On Saturday morning, the tweet had been deleted from Kessler’s account, which initially claimed he’d been hacked but then backtracked and said he’d been on a mixture of drugs.

“I repudiate the heinous tweet that was sent from my account last night. I’ve been under a crushing amount of stress & death threats,” the tweet stated. “I’m taking ambien, xanax and I had been drinking last night. I sometimes wake up having done strange things I can’t remember.”

BwaaaHaHaHa

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue, maybe 'hilarious' wasn't the best choice of words?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Come on dude.

You don't think it's more likely that this guy is just a scumbag?

link   
Social Media - The single greatest threat to the people of the world . And they blindly "follow".

link   

Kessler is a plant.

Bet he disappears REAL soon!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Xue look. I'm just trying to understand where you get off laughing at this situation? A mother lost her daughter. Do you have any compassion or emotion over this situation? You think this is all a joke? I think you really need to start re-reading what you're posting here because I don't think you can fully comprehend how out of line you're acting over this situation. For goodness sakes you posted that the woman's grieving mother was 'acting' in another thread. Christ.

deep Left Wing "double" agent

So he's a deep left agent and you have nothing to show for it as per usual.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Xue look. I'm just trying to understand where you get off laughing at this situation? A mother lost her daughter. Do you have any compassion or emotion over this situation? You think this is all a joke? I think you really need to start re-reading what you're posting here because I don't think you can fully comprehend how out of line you're acting over this situation. For goodness sakes you posted that the woman's grieving mother was 'acting' in another thread. Christ.

deep Left Wing "double" agent

So he's a deep left agent and you have nothing to show for it as per usual.

Maybe YOU should quit dancing on the poor woman's grave to promote a political agenda?

It isn't like you didn't do the same thing in a post you made the other day?
edit on 19-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe YOU should quit dancing on the poor woman's grave to promote a political agenda?

So she was not killed by an alt-right rally attendee for her ideology? Apparently posting the truth is dancing on her grave to you Seeker.

Instead of acknowledging this, taking some accountability for somebody in your movement, you put blame on others to protect your beliefs. Who cares about why her and the others were targeted.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So she was not killed by an alt-right rally attendee for her ideology? Apparently posting the truth is dancing on her grave to you Seeker.

Instead of acknowledging this, taking some accountability for somebody in your movement, you put blame on others to protect your beliefs. Who cares about why her and the others were targeted.

She was killed by an asshole who killed her. PERIOD!

You should be ashamed of using her death to promote your political platform!
edit on 19-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She was murdered by the sole actions of severely mentally ill diagnosed schizophrenic who never met her her beofre and had no idea who she was or what she believes.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

She was killed by an asshole who killed her. PERIOD!

Her and her fellow protesters were targeted were they not Seeker?

Are you saying they were not targeted by James Alex Fields Jr. for their ideology? He just targeted them randomly right? Has nothing to do with which side they were standing on?

It's any wonder why we have people like James Fields doing what they do. Because they can take comfort in justifying their biases and violent intentions through people like you Seeker.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The agent provocateur probably got Soros bonus bucks for the follow up tweets.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yeah.

And the "Mother" named "Susan" took every opportunity to politicize the whole "episode" didn't she.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The agent provocateur probably got Soros bonus bucks for the follow up tweets.

Again what proof do you have that he is an agent provocateur? What evidence?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

known deep Left Wing "double" agent

You mean suspected.

So far the only "proof" of that has been that he used to be a leftist. While not exactly common, it's also not exactly unheard of for people to change their political leanings. Especially since the extremes tend to have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of their "side."

But if I've missed any other "proof" of him being a plant, I'm all ears. Otherwise, he's simply a fairweather attention whore, and a scumbag.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Staged and scripted? No, he thought that. The Daily Stormer called her a fat slut. This is how the alt right talks. They need no staging or scripting.

It is SAD (one of Trump's fave words) that the alt rights have to make up a conspiracy to cover their true feelings.

Soros isn't behind the marching in Boston today (the counter protest, the big one). Soros isn't behind buying Antifa hats and masks. If I were younger, I might have been showing up at Antifa rallys.

The people who tried to call themselves 'Free Speech' (they were all alt-rights), cancelled their rally because normal people outnumbered then 100:1.

This will continue. If the racists and xenophobes continue to stage rallys, there will be 100 per every single one to counter protest.
They are not welcome.

A lot of alt-rights have made themselves at home on ATS and in the last month or so showed their even nastier sides. Just disgusting. No idea what the ownership is thinking.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Vorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have to agree with Southern Guardian here. You're partisan BS and spin for some political trolling award or whatever it is you think you're doing is pretty f*cking bad here Xuechen.

I mean you've always been a partisan hack and liar and propagandist but laughing about this girls death and trying to pretend that this radical right wing white nationalist POS is really a Left Wing Operative is probably clinically insane now.

It really makes me wish something horrible happens in your life on par with this woman's family so it brings you back around to reality. Even then I wouldn't take the same kind of pleasure you do in joking about this woman's murder like you are.

You're just sick in the head and seem to enjoy the pain of other people. Aren't you supposed to be a Christian as well??? Is this what your religious devotion has been teaching you??

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Good post.
It's a matter of license methinks, why should an OP twist a story we all know about already...the tweeter turns into a slobbering werewolf at night, so it's not his fault...Yeh right!
edit on 19-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

BwaaaHaHaHa.

I'm laughing at Kessler, not the girl.

Nice try.

And it's great when you expose your true hate.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I have to agree with Southern Guardian here. You're partisan BS and spin for some political trolling award or whatever it is you think you're doing is pretty f*cking bad here Xuechen.

I mean you've always been a partisan hack and liar and propagandist but laughing about this girls death and trying to pretend that this radical right wing white nationalist POS is really a Left Wing Operative is probably clinically insane now.

It really makes me wish something horrible happens in your life on par with this woman's family so it brings you back around to reality. Even then I wouldn't take the same kind of pleasure you do in joking about this woman's murder like you are.

You're just sick in the head and seem to enjoy the pain of other people. Aren't you supposed to be a Christian as well??? Is this what your religious devotion has been teaching you??

Same ole shtick. Emotions emotions emotions to push your political agenda.

Should we bang on about Bernie Sanders supporters like you Progs are for this incident over Scalise getting shot?

Sod off!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join