It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon wants to start new extreme right network

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Dont know if this has been said yet , but some folks need to read the headline and the article. No where at all is any form of the word extreme used...
Nowhere

Just another glorified Title thread to show who the real extremists are..

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know the answer.

Nor do I. We have a real problem with people not minding their own business and wanting to control what others do, even when what others do harm no one. :/

But striving to live in a free society should be a goal for anyone who desires freedom.

I don't disagree.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Why is it so difficult to at least come up with a starting point of where we could begin?

There has to be an answer for this mess. I don't think creating a completely fair and just world is possible. Reality has no concerns for us as individuals. I think the closer we try and bring this world to utopia, the more and more we are going to see these conflicts. Especially when we teach our children that utopia is possible. All we are doing is not properly preparing them for adulthood. I think we are starting to see the results of feel good parenting and education from the last 20 years. Everyone is outstanding. Everyone is special and deserves whatever their little heart desires. Everyone has the right not to be offended. Does that sound remotely possible?

If we could get back to individual rights, yes even those of white people, we could start creating a system where people could choose geographical areas where they fit in. Everywhere will be different, as it should. Then people would have a choice.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Why is it so difficult to at least come up with a starting point of where we could begin?

To begin what?

I don't think creating a completely fair and just world is possible.

It's not.

Reality has no concerns for us as individuals.

No, it doesn't.

Everyone has the right not to be offended.

No, they don't. People will always get offended by something, and you can't prevent that.

If we could get back to individual rights, yes even those of white people, we could start creating a system where people could choose geographical areas where they fit in. Everywhere will be different, as it should. Then people would have a choice.

White people are losing individual rights as white people?

Anyone can pretty choose where they want to live in this country (if they have the financial means to do so, etc), so are you suggesting we should have "zones" for different demographics of people??

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

To begin what?

To begin throwing out ideas on how to meet in the middle and compromise towards a better system. Do you think there is anything wrong with our current system in the states or is everything going along just swimmingly?

Do you think that people trying to create a utopia out of this reality leads us into conflict and discord?

White people are losing individual rights as white people?

Maybe it is just my imagination but I think we are starting down that path. Affirmative action, racial quotas and governmental assistance for anything not 'white' to name just a few programs.

Anyone can pretty choose where they want to live in this country (if they have the financial means to do so, etc), so are you suggesting we should have "zones" for different demographics of people??

You can move to different places within the states but basically it is all of the same structure, the structure of our federal government. State rights is a thing of the past. I am not suggesting any type of forced segregation based on anything. If VOLUNTARY movements of certain demographics happen and possible concentrate in certain areas, would that be such a bad thing?

Give states their rights back. Allow each state to determine how generous it will be towards the so called disadvantaged in administrating support programs. Ensure that each state protects the rights of their citizens.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Ensure that each state protects the rights of their citizens.

They do, largely and more so than those rights that would exist otherwise.

You say:

I am not suggesting any type of forced segregation based on anything.

and

Affirmative action, racial quotas and governmental assistance for anything not 'white' to name just a few programs.
(whites already get assistance, too)

then say:

Allow each state to determine how generous it will be towards the so called disadvantaged in administrating support programs.
(emphasis added)

State sanctioned discrimination.

Maybe it is just my imagination but I think we are starting down that path.

That non-whites and those in LGTQ community are gaining equal protections rights doesn't equate to whites losing them.

I get you.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Wow, you are very very skilled at this game. Your creativity and liberation of my sentences from their original context is a sight to behold. You tear down and criticize but yet you offer no unique or original ideas of your own.

I see that my engagement was completely wrong. I will try and not make that mistake in the future.

But thank you. I hope to learn from you and learn from your methods so I will be ever so cautious not to employ those myself.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: 3daysgone

I think conservatives should just abandon the main stream media business and go completely alt media. For some reason I can't even stomach watching FOX as I think they are just as bad as the rest. Just like our crap options when it comes to elections, FOX is a token station to give the sheep the impression that MSM isn't completely biased, which they are.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the notion that MSM is conservative. I keep on looking for the bizzaro world portal this person must have gone through.

To me all the big news stations are either pushing the far left and right, or starting to follow the trend. I don't know any 100% trust worthy news sites. They all just seem to push an agenda, or they just really don't know what the hell they are doing.

Maybe if someone finds a trustworthy site for everyone, then they could open a thread about it so we would all know.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...that's right...pump up the white noise volume...

Frequencies can cancel out other frequencies. good point.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I can't find him saying anywhere he wants an extreme right network. Can you source it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join