It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon wants to start new extreme right network

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
LOL! Another safe space for the snowflakes. Need I say more.

We're the snowflakes, and yet we aren't triggered by stone statues or chalk written words.

Please don't say more.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: seeker1963

I certainly just don't take anyone's word for anything. I will entertain all ideas openly but I usually go with instinct because it hasn't led me astray yet. I was under the impression that all wars are banker wars. Your addition information just adds another piece to the puzzle. I have read a lot about american companies that were directly responsible for building up the german industrial system in preparation for the war. Without our direct help, WWII may have never occurred.

But it is kind of funny. IBM doesn't even deny they did this, they just state that all of their information during this time was 'lost'. I wonder when antifa will start crusading against them? hahahahahaha

I apologize for I have no idea what U2U means.

U2U just means send me a private message. However It seems you already did some research!

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Haven't you heard? The alt-right are the snowflakes. They are having a melt down as we speak.

I refuse to call the alt-wrong 'snowflakes". Snowflakes are beautiful and unique.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I apologize for I have no idea what U2U means.

The ATS personal messaging system. It's what we used to call it. Now, PM's.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry, your nazi worshipers are the ones crying when they are exposed on TV. Snowflakey much. LOL!

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

We're the snowflakes, and yet we aren't triggered by stone statues or chalk written words.

Please don't say more.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sorry, your nazi worshipers are the ones crying when they are exposed on TV. Snowflakey much. LOL!

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Please don't say more.

Moby told you to say that didn't he?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: ClovenSky

I think conservatives

What are 'conservatives"? I'm not sure I know anymore. I grew up in a republican household, but this ain't it.

My parents weren't racists, and didn't mind paying taxes to feed the hungry. They would be liberal by todays standards?

It would depend on how high those taxes were, whether you could afford to buy a house, have children and send them to a good school, when you had job security or not. That's the big difference between then and now.

I saw my parents home for sale recently (£300K, = US$500K). 40 years ago, it only cost £70K = $US100K and it was a right-to-buy council house.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So the first thing that jumps out at me about the people who support open borders, PC and feel good policies is they want complete freedom for themselves but not others. Especially when others have ideals that differ from their own.

You simply want a private life. You want to associate with whom you will. So do they. They want to associate with whom they will, whether that is inclusive or exclusive doesn't really matter. When you start putting conditions on what is acceptable then you are not seeking freedom but oppression. You are looking at imposing YOUR will. What if people have completely different ideas of life? Are you right and they are wrong? If so, why?

As long as they do not harm or interfere with another persons free will, why is it so wrong that people want to associate with homogeneous groups?

Do you think that people should have control over others? Maybe if these others committed wrongs or forced someone to do something against their will, then I could see the possible need to control or expel.

As far as the tribe goes, I will tuck my tail and run away from that discussion here.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: angeldoll

So the first thing that jumps out at me about the people who support open borders, PC and feel good policies is they want complete freedom for themselves but not others. Especially when others have ideals that differ from their own.

You simply want a private life. You want to associate with whom you will. So do they. They want to associate with whom they will, whether that is inclusive or exclusive doesn't really matter. When you start putting conditions on what is acceptable then you are not seeking freedom but oppression. You are looking at imposing YOUR will. What if people have completely different ideas of life? Are you right and they are wrong? If so, why?

As long as they do not harm or interfere with another persons free will, why is it so wrong that people want to associate with homogeneous groups?

Do you think that people should have control over others? Maybe if these others committed wrongs or forced someone to do something against their will, then I could see the possible need to control or expel.

As far as the tribe goes, I will tuck my tail and run away from that discussion here.

Don't run away! Stand strong and be who you are. The more you aren't part of the herd mentality, the more people like me look to hear what you have to say!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

At least you admit you're entrenched in hate, most never do that. Hopefully one day you'll realize how irrational your fears are and how you've been manipulated emotionally by the media.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

At least you admit you're entrenched in hate, most never do that. Hopefully one day you'll realize how irrational your fears are and how you've been manipulated emotionally by the media.

Hate and fear are two different things.......

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I hear he's buying stormfront. I'm sure they'll appreciate your patronage.

Then someone is clearly spreading PROPAGANDA.

In the interview,Bannon lashed out National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, contradicted the president on North Korea, and called white nationalists a "collection of clowns" and "losers." He also said he hoped Democrats "talk about racism every day."

No matter how many times yall call them natzees doesn't make it so.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ClovenSky

So for the last 25 years, media has been dominated by the right? Am I understanding you correctly here?

TinfoilTP

Well if you look back at history, when Bill B J Clinton was in office, FOX NEWS was not even a thing yet.

Media is more than just television.

Right-wing has dominated talk radio for a long time, and it's just as powerful.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster

Haven't you heard? The alt-right are the snowflakes. They are having a melt down as we speak.

I refuse to call the alt-wrong 'snowflakes". Snowflakes are beautiful and unique.

Driven snowflakes?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I know but they usually go hand in hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Free speech!

Many may not like it, but you all are going to have to deal with it.

I'm curious about what you think about the WH's instructions to ban the term "climate change"? Isn't that interference with free speech coming from the top?

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Free speech!

Many may not like it, but you all are going to have to deal with it.

Isn't that interference with free speech coming from the top?

Yep.

And it's wrong.

A free society doesn't have thought police, concept police, word police.

But we have this, we have people wanting to ban civil war flags, statues.

We have people wanting to ban speech in another thread!

We don't live in a free society any longer.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When did we ever really?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Cheer up Cowboy. Give it a little time. This too shall pass, and as far as I'm concerned the sooner the better.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

When did we ever really?

I was thinking about that.

I don't know the answer.

But striving to live in a free society should be a goal for anyone who desires freedom.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join