It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon wants to start new extreme right network

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

IBM and hitler huh? Now that is interesting, I will have to research more into this because I sure as heck didn't get this info through my formal education. Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen .... fascinating.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that fat drunken slob is doing it.He's a POS..

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

IBM and hitler huh? Now that is interesting, I will have to research more into this because I sure as heck didn't get this info through my formal education. Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen .... fascinating.

Please do!

I don't want you to take my word for it. U2U me when you are done!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Damn, they've played you like a fiddle then. Sorry to hear you're thinking of funding propaganda.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Free speech!

Many may not like it, but you all are going to have to deal with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Please don't call me sensible or sane. Insane, wacky, delusional would be much better.

I have been thinking into this issue a lot lately. There is a big effort being made to divide and stir up the populace. They are doing it based on something that will never go away and that will never harmonize with everyone. Ideals. They will use our fears, our hopes and dreams to divide us. We need a way to stop that. But the underlying issues, that allow them to control us through our emotions, will never go away. This world isn't perfect and I am starting to believe it was created this way.

I think the bill of rights and our constitution were a good first step. It guarantees that we will have at least some protections from those who rule over us. It does not protect us from life but from ourselves.

The moment we try and build in protections from life is how we got to this point.

Do you see any truth in this at all?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Damn, they've played you like a fiddle then. Sorry to hear you're thinking of funding propaganda.

Unlike you I don't seek flags nor stars by trying to appease either side of the political spectrum.

I am consistent in my hatred for humanity and it's idiocracy. YOU?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh that is such BS..Your post's are consistently right wing..

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Yes, I see a lot of truth in your comment that much is being done now to create unrest and intimidation.

My ideals typically apply to my own private life. Who I want around me, the accomplishments I hope to achieve, my success as a contributing member of society, a human being, professionally, and as a caring nurturing person to those I care about.

I want a peaceful and safe country to achieve those things, while living the way I want to. Like all of us.

This social tension we are experiencing now, seems almost cyclical though, doesn't it? The sixties were a nightmare of people being dragged to jail, mostly blacks trying to eat in white restaurants, and such. Selma. Martin Luther King as always on the front lines trying to get everybody to straighten up and fly right! KKK still having rallies out in the open, but hiding their faces, from shame I suppose. Burning crosses on the front lawns of those who befriended blacks.

The seventies and "sit-ins" weren't always as peaceful as they would have liked. Somebody always charging in wanting to beat up a hippie.

And now. We got through those times, and we'll get through this one. But looking back on it all now, can people not see how stupid they were? That they were on the wrong side of things?

Like alt-right is now. And what is really pissing me off is the uprising against Jews. It doesn't even make sense. I'm like WTH? Is the influence from the ME? What we want is to be the antithesis of those people. We should embrace American Jews and protect them at all costs. They harm no one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Let him. If the extreme right is marginal, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks. You would think that Bannon would have learned something after being sacrificed by Trump after the Charlottesvile fiasco for being seen as the mouthpiece for the extreme right. But apparently not, the new rumour is that Bannon wants to start a news network even more right-wing that Fox. The last thing on earth we need is more right wing propaganda in this country. The last 25 years of right wing media have completely transformed this country from a wonderful place to an insane asylum disintegrating into a third world, feudal, hellhole before our eyes. Adding more gas the the fire will only cause more delusions and make it even more impossible to save our nation.

www.businessinsider.com...

The Left Wing media has dominated by 20x for the last 25 years.

So that means it's the Left Wing dominated media (News and prime time shows) that have failed to keep a hold on public opinion.

They have failed and have been exposed as the phonies they are and always have been.

So there.

link   

originally posted by: greydaze

Yep!

I am a Nazi!

link   
This reminds me of all the "Reaganbook" nonsense some time back. Not expecting anything much to come of this, either, tbh.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Heh,if the shoe fits..

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks. You would think that Bannon would have learned something after being sacrificed by Trump after the Charlottesvile fiasco for being seen as the mouthpiece for the extreme right. But apparently not, the new rumour is that Bannon wants to start a news network even more right-wing that Fox. The last thing on earth we need is more right wing propaganda in this country. The last 25 years of right wing media have completely transformed this country from a wonderful place to an insane asylum disintegrating into a third world, feudal, hellhole before our eyes. Adding more gas the the fire will only cause more delusions and make it even more impossible to save our nation.

www.businessinsider.com...

I think you have the left and right mixed up. The progressives have been hell bent on destroying the country, history and heritage.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Nothing better for a new enterprise than free publicity.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
LOL! Another safe space for the snowflakes. Need I say more.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I certainly just don't take anyone's word for anything. I will entertain all ideas openly but I usually go with instinct because it hasn't led me astray yet. I was under the impression that all wars are banker wars. Your addition information just adds another piece to the puzzle. I have read a lot about american companies that were directly responsible for building up the german industrial system in preparation for the war. Without our direct help, WWII may have never occurred.

But it is kind of funny. IBM doesn't even deny they did this, they just state that all of their information during this time was 'lost'. I wonder when antifa will start crusading against them? hahahahahaha

I apologize for I have no idea what U2U means.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: greydaze

Yep!

I am a Nazi!

Once everyone's a nazi, no one is.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
LOL! Another safe space for the snowflakes. Need I say more.

Haven't you heard? The alt-right are the snowflakes. They are having a melt down as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join