It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is a monster!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
With that said :
"Beware that , when fighting monsters , you youself do not become a monster
for when you gaze into the abyss , the abyss gazes also into you"
Friedriche Nietzsche

OOPS , too late.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump is an actor and a pretty good one at that.

His role convinced his supporters.

Nope...but he has convinced us of one thing for sure that we have suspected pretty much all along.
The Leftists are more deranged than we ever thought possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

The only thing certain on ATS is that bigots exist on both sides. If you are intolerant of another's view, then you are a bigot. That makes me a bigot as I am intolerant of certain viewpoints, and those that oppose my differing viewpoint are bigots for being intolerant of my viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sheldon Lee Cooper, Ph.D., Sc.D., is a fictional character in the CBS television series The Big Bang Theory, portrayed by actor Jim Parsons. For his portrayal, Parsons has won four Primetime Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, a TCA Award, and two Critics' Choice Television Awards.
Wikipedia

Ahhhh.... I knew that ....................................................not
edit on 19-8-2017 by Plotus because: you knew I'd do it....edit

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Same is said for every politician in the history of the f#ing planet. You say it like he's the first...

I think the draining of the swamp needs to start more closer to home then congress.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

A stern and truthful long gaze into a mirror is what is needed in your case and may be fully recommended for many others who may read this.

The monster lies within.

edit on 20-8-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nope...but he has convinced us of one thing for sure that we have suspected pretty much all along.
The Leftists are more deranged than we ever thought possible.

He has brought out the fact that:

The Left is a Criminal Enterprise posing as a Political Party.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Ain't that the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
I think OP means that Trump had good intentions but was misunderstood and ill-fated. Frankenstein's monster was too big and scary-looking to be accepted by the villagers, he wanted to do kind things but ended up hurting the people he tried to help, and then he lashed out and grew resentful when things went wrong.

From Wikipedia:

According to the scholar Joseph Carroll, the monster occupies "a border territory between the characteristics that typically define protagonists and antagonists".

The second point is kind of clever too. Sheldon Cooper never would have occurred me, but there's something to it, the self confidence.

And now OP is being misunderstood as well, much like Frankenstein! It is irony.

That's what a CEO has to do. Be tough on negotiations but have a vision for the future of the company.

Academics and liberals like to be able to come to a consensus on what action has to be taken. That requires lots of cheese and wine parties, committees, consulting and general schmoozing before any decision is made. It can be very frustrating if it is something as simple as to which variety of bottled water should be in the vending machines, but they'll complain like mad if it isn't something political correct like "recycled plastic" and "water aid" rather than a luxury brand.
Business people just like to make a snap decision and "yes, it can be done", or "no it can't be done" replies.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And that is true as well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join