It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the left ignore Science???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist

If a man is born with a penis and vagina... guess what, he is still a MAN.
If a woman is born with a vagina and penis, you guessed it, she is still a WOMAN.

Hey genius......if a HUMAN BEING is born with both a penis and a vagina, does that make them a man or a woman?

Hermaphrodites generally lean one way or the other. Either primarily male genetalia with underdeveloped female genetalia, or vice versa.

But thats not the issue at hand. Hermaphrodites make a very small percentage of the enraged masses.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What do we mean by "sex" and "gender"?

Sometimes it is hard to understand exactly what is meant by the term "gender", and how it differs from the closely related term "sex".

"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

To put it another way:

"Male" and "female" are sex categories, while "masculine" and "feminine" are gender categories.

Aspects of sex will not vary substantially between different human societies, while aspects of gender may vary greatly.

apps.who.int..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

https:// web.archive.org/web/20170130022356/ http:// apps.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/

You'll have to copy/paste this and remove the spaces. It goes thru archive.org

edit on 8/19/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Did you choose to be straight? I'm straight I never choose same for gay folk.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why are we giving this yahoo troll the time of day? I get wanting to set him right, but these are the kinds of posts that should get crickets... imho.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
Why are we giving this yahoo troll the time of day? I get wanting to set him right, but these are the kinds of posts that should get crickets... imho.

Truth? I think there are some levels of...let's call it "foolishness"...that are best called out with mockery. Somebody said here recently (I think it was in regard to Alex Jones) that they only thing that he really hates is being ignored. I disagree...what really irks 'them' is being laughed at.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

If a man is born with a penis and vagina... guess what, he is still a MAN.
If a woman is born with a vagina and penis, you guessed it, she is still a WOMAN.

Hey genius......if a HUMAN BEING is born with both a penis and a vagina, does that make them a man or a woman?

That would depend on if the human was a MALE OR FEMALE. You know science figured this out a LONG LONG time ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So, you could let yourself choose to be with a man or woman?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: redtic

Truth? I think there are some levels of...let's call it "foolishness"...that are best called out with mockery. Somebody said here recently (I think it was in regard to Alex Jones) that they only thing that he really hates is being ignored. I disagree...what really irks 'them' is being laughed at.

It depends on who's laughing. If it's a bunch of libtards in some forum made for fringers...no effect. If its my wife when I take off my clothes, I cry myself to sleep.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So, you could let yourself choose to be with a man or woman?

What would stop me from making any choice? Me.

You couldn't stop me.

You people think if you have a perverted sexual thought in your head you MUST act it out? Even if it feeeeeels really good and natural???

That is utter nonsense.

EVERY form of sexual deviancy FEELS normal and natural to the person who has it.

This doesn't make it a GOOD thing, no matter how many Hollywood elites wave the rainbow banner.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Adultery
Polygamy
Homosexuality
Sado Masochism
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Necrophilia

A short list of SINFUL sexual behavior. There are countless more.
All Abhorrent in the eyes of God.
All choices that are made.
All feel very natural and normal to those who practice them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Adultery
Polygamy
Homosexuality
Sado Masochism
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Necrophilia

I call that. . . . Tuesdays.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Adultery
Polygamy
Homosexuality
Sado Masochism
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Necrophilia

I call that. . . . Tuesdays.

Geez.....That's an awful lot for one day. You must have a lot of energy. I would personally have to spread those out along the week to even think about making it through all of them.

I'm guessing you have Wednesday's off???

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You're right. It's more like a Vegas weekend.

Tuesday's I do my bikini wax.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tuesday's I do my bikini wax.

So that's why you always invite me over on Monday evening.

Mm, hm. I get it now.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You people think if you have a perverted sexual thought in your head you MUST act it out? Even if it feeeeeels really good and natural???

Thinking it in the heart is just as sinful as doing it, right, so why not go ahead and do it? At least it'll bring oneself more pleasure.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So this one single misrepresented and misunderstood idea which you over simplify and twist to fit your narrative and over apply to a massive amount of people using group labels.

That is what you then translate into "The Left doesn't believe in Science". Really???

Where you then try and argue using Religious Dogma and Emotional pleas to convince others and they're the ones who don't believe in science??

Oh man that is rich boy. I'm sure you're probably a super star within your little Christian Cult at home but here what you're doing is known as Trolling and it's not looked upon well by others. But continue if you'd like because if nothing else it is pretty amusing.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Well, not always. Sometimes the thoughts can be better than the reality.

You might think your fantasies becoming a reality would be the best. But that's not always true. Fantasies are very ideal and are sometimes better left as fantasy.

I've known many great fantasies that were destroyed by the reality of them actually happening.

Not always, but it happens.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Adultery
Polygamy
Homosexuality
Sado Masochism
Bestiality
Pedophilia
Necrophilia

All Abhorrent in the eyes of God.
All choices that are made.
All feel very natural and normal to those who practice them.

You forgot masturbation. You know, like authoring this thread?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Now Lumber Jack, you know thats not right. Jesus despised the Empire and the Church both

He told people to go fish...

But...but...Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities.

The money belongs to the state, whose faces appear on the coins and currency. It is of by and for the state and or banks (whats the diff?) .

The fish belong to the people.

The advise to people was to go fish, i.e. do something that produces for you and not the Empire or Church. Leave the money and money changing to the system. "Whose face appears on the coin?" Not many coins in fishes mouths are there? Give it back to caesar, keep the fish.

(imo)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Lol, I agree, but I think you know the point I'm making.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join