It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the left ignore Science???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I find it alarming when a brand new member only makes accusatory threads. Seems to the the m.o for this one.

Sock puppet, for sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why do you think everybody thinks the same way?

I'm not anyone's clone. I doubt you are and I doubt you'd fall into every category that's labeled right wing.
Like why are all right wings Baptists or why are all right wings so closed minded. I know that not everybody on the right is Baptist and I know not everybody on the right is closed minded. And I don't put people into little boxes.
Maybe that's the biggest difference between us.
I see individuals. You see a group.

No I see reality, you see an illusion.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The real problem with America is we're infested with brain dead zombies.

We had better clear our nation of it's infestation lest our society become terminal.

K~
edit on 19-8-2017 by aethertek because: nng

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

OH WAIT, Sexual attraction is a CHOICE.

If you are sexually attracted to both sexes then you would be bisexual. If that is how you feel then you can make the choice.

For those of us not attracted to both sexes, it is not a choice.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Certainly seems to have an agenda.
It's like Jehovah's witnesses going door to door only he does it with a computer. Lets hope he adjusts.
We're not an easy bunch.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Who's creating new ones?
I think you're a bit confused.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Jesus was absolutely, without equivocation a 'leftie'. SO be careful lest He smite you with fury and overly tight panties.

Jesus is God. Who created Marriage as between a man and woman. Jesus would never approve of Gay Marriage.
Jesus is God. Who loves children and would never approve of over 40 Million aborted babies. Jesus is pro-life.
Jesus is God. Who told his Apostles to arm themselves with swords to protect themselves. Jesus would have us do the same thing.
Jesus is God. Who loves the poor. When my wife and I volunteer at food shelters on Thursday... you know who else is there? Crazy Christians.
How exactly do you classify Jesus as a "leftie", if he were here today the left would crucify him again.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I believe, not science, that there are a a few percent of the population that are born with something that makes them feel like they are female but have the male plumbing. And vise versa.

How we handle this as a society is up for grabs as we can see with the ridiculous LGBTQI acting like clowns......It is has turned into a side show and is not helping those who really need the support to "find" their real self.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32 
I find it alarming when a brand new member only makes accusatory threads. Seems to the the m.o for this one.

Just my personality... its not often I can get in the mud pit with a bunch of liberals in the real world without getting arrested

Look at that bknapple32 you're a liberal now. Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If you are sexually attracted to both sexes then you would be bisexual. If that is how you feel then you can make the choice.

OK so you think men attracted to little children don't have a choice in their actions? So why do we lock them up?

Oh I think I know the answer... they have mental issues right? So wait, why do we lock them up?

link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Yo, holier-than-thou dude with the attitude problem... is that how Jesus would react? All accusatory and in someone's face? Perhaps you need to spend some more time studying the bible you seem to like to use as a blunt object. I said NOTHING about sexual identity. YOU are the one waving science around like you know form whence you speak and I am simply pointing out the iron-clad truth that IF gender is scientifically defined by genetics (is there another way?) then YOU are WRONG!!!

Jesus is going to return one day and when he sees women wearing pants, boy is he gonna be pissed.

link   
Gender is a social concept not set by sex.

So yes people can choose their own gender and science agrees.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist

OK so you think men attracted to little children don't have a choice in their actions? So why do we lock them up?

Oh I think I know the answer... they have mental issues right? So wait, why do we lock them up?

We don't lock them up for being attracted to children. We lock them up if they act on this attraction because children can't give consent.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Because children have a right to live in a society where they aren't raped.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You've heard that a million times right, how the right ignores science, especially if they believe in God???

Yet those same people... who love to hold up science completely IGNORE it when it comes to social identity politics.

For example this ridiculous notion that you can CHOOSE your Gender but are FORCED into a sexual choice at birth...

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS GOING ON in this country???

OH an by the way, there are only TWO GENDERS. MALE and FEMALE. That SCIENCE was settled LONG ago.

You clearly need to go back to school. Science has come a long way, yes you can be born with the "wrong parts" . Have you ever heard of a hermaphrodite? They have both parts. Guess that shoots your point down!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We don't lock them up for being attracted to children. We lock them up if they act on this attraction because children can't give consent.

OK just so I am clear. If a man walks into a police station and tells the cops "I am attracted to little girls" what happens? They let him go home? They lock him up in a nut house? They arrest him?

You see I agree, that people are attracted to all kinds of things... animals, kids, feet, human feces... you name it...

But the CHOICE is yours to act on your lustful thoughts and fantasies.

Which is why the Bible is correct... ALL sexual activity outside the Godly marriage bed is IMMORAL.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just yesterday, I was commenting to myself "gee, at least the fundies are too busy rationalizing white nationalism to focus on their usual targets"

Lol. Right on queue.

And if you're wanting to actually pay attention to science, actually look at data and facts, not low-info click-bait blogs or preconceived data analysis from phobic, outdated doctors like John McHugh.

For the scientific and medical consensus on any subject, go to the source. WPATH, for instance. Before they were founded, there were no standards, protocol, or consensus on the subject. They are the source for the most well-documented evidence-based information on the subject. But I'm sure you'll just call it "biased" because, you know... it's not on American Christian Patriot Today or something. Just quit pretending you care about facts when you dismiss the most reliable and agreed-upon data that exists.

Your hate (oh I know, it's not really hate, right?) comes from the very indoctrination you feel you see in the world. You have been trained through media to think of transsexuals and transvestites interchangeably (totally different things), that gender dysphoria is a new thing (it's been around for a loooooooong time), and that "tranny" humor in nearly every film (the guy in a dress trope, transwoman "tricking" men, or the clinging to fragile masculinity in a show of disgust towards them) up until recently gets to excuse you of your ignorance.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just because you are bisexual isn't a big deal, but your pedophilia tendencies are unacceptable.

If you are also attracted to children I hope you can hold back your depravity and get help soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The onus is upon you to prove your point.

Please provide the science backing up your claim.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

OK just so I am clear. If a man walks into a police station and tells the cops "I am attracted to little girls" what happens? They let him go home? They lock him up in a nut house? They arrest him?

You see I agree, that people are attracted to all kinds of things... animals, kids, feet, human feces... you name it...

But the CHOICE is yours to act on your lustful thoughts and fantasies.

Which is why the Bible is correct... ALL sexual activity outside the Godly marriage bed is IMMORAL.

Hope you only have sex to procreate. Also Don't use any form of birth control. Because those are just as bad as everything you just named.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join