It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I get what you are saying. Members of racists groups had been invited so they should be deemed as racist.

But, there is a big problem with that type of rational. You know who else was invited to speak?

BLM and many members on the left.

They declined or simply didn't respond.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: bknapple32
I got this going on my tv ( edit cause im a tech snob and its unbecoming of me to blast the specs lol) and the guy was nice enough to scroll comments on the screen. My sat morning is set.

Your dog looks comfortable.

And fat.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: theantediluvian

I get what you are saying. Members of racists groups had been invited so they should be deemed as racist.

But, there is a big problem with that type of rational. You know who else was invited to speak?

BLM and many members on the left.

They declined or simply didn't respond.

I saw one guy wearing a Berni Sanders campaign shirt not being allowed in to speak as well (he stated he was one of the registered speakers). It just seemed the crowd was refusing to let anyone into that venue to speak, regardless of who they were...well, they did call him a Nazi in the video I saw. How many Nazi's were Bernie supporters, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I got this going on my tv ( edit cause im a tech snob and its unbecoming of me to blast the specs lol) and the guy was nice enough to scroll comments on the screen. My sat morning is set.

And fat.

that pug is 25 pounds of power sir

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

And fat.

that pug is 25 pounds of power sir

Your stock surged when I saw that.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Off topic..( just concerened )
25 lbs of Power napping.. amiright.
Hope that's not a password labled on the top left of the lap top.😮

edit on 19-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Oh nice. We have what, a dozen people ganging up on Kali? Calling her a "fascist" for expressing her point of view?

The irony here is that for all the self-righteous indignation and sanctimonious posturing about free speech and censorship, this circlejerk is roughly the forum equivalent of those asshats screeching at the kid with the Confederate flag at the the Charlottesville Lee statue on Tuesday.

It's disdainful. And what makes it worse is you all know Kali.

I know I am not making it a personal attack. I am debating her stated stance that some speech should be suppressed, and cheering when it is suppressed, even declaring that some form of victory.

How is disagreeing an attempt to suppress her speech?

It is not.

That's the way it all starts, when people won't listen to any other view but their own and cry bully!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Haha napping expert

And no its not

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Okay, here's a thought. If the media didn't demonize white pride and exalt all other pride then the crowds sizes would've been more equal.

*It's EASY to come out against Nazi's. But if this were simply a white pride event, I suspect (after Charlottesville) the crowds imbalance would've been the same.

** That is, if the media, educational institutions and modern leftists didn't make it a thought crime to be a proud white man.

Thoughts?

And that's exactly the thing. If you're white and you're proud of your history--even if you're a second- or third-generation immigrant (my grandma came over from Slovenia, for example)--it doesn't matter. You're automatically labeled a Nazi. (Even if your ancestors, like mine and most everyone's whose family were citizens during the war years, FOUGHT the Nazis.) You're automatically a racist, a Nazi, or both; you're told "it's not ok" to be proud of your heritage if you're white. Bah humbug.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And fat.

There appear to be fatty, furry neckfolds that I would like to squish and roll between my fingers.

ETA: And I might be talking baby-talk when I do!
edit on 8/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm just getting caught up but who is promoting the free speech rally and who is opposing said free speech rally?

See that question isnt even valid from the start.

It wasnt a "free speech rally"

Thats what they called it, but we both know thats lipstick on a pig. They distastefully used that title to hide their true intentions.

It was a white supremacist rally.

What tripe.

I have watched all day.

Show some evidence or

I never knew we had so many psychics on ATS. It must be a wonderful ability---to "know" what is happening so that one doesn't have to believe their lying eyes and ears. To "know" that this was a white supremacist rally even though it was advertised as a Free Speech Rally. How do you suppose the supremacists knew to go there?

Oh, I forgot---it must be that dog-whistle thingie the radicals keep chatting about....
I suppose there must be some code or something that only radicals can recognize?

Wait, I thought the supremacists didn't show up and it was a great victory?? So which is it, were they at the rally or not??

I'm not sure of anything anymore. I think I'm going to go pretend that I'm a cat, hang my head upside-down off the sofa and consider things....

Why is the media trying to give life support to a dying breed of supremacists?

These folks have been holding these "rallies" all over the nation for as long as they've existed. Half a dozen people show up and they preach to the choir and fade away. If it is a slow news day the lack of violence will be noted in the local paper. It seems to me to be a good thing for them to speak out and let me know how they feel. I try very hard to avoid dealing with people who judge others on something other than their character. I have a serious aversion to people who think white folks are superior. My blood is far from "pure" anything.

I understand the media's fascination with the radical leftists. They love blood and when the radicals of the left show up there are usually a few bloody heads to display on tv. They do seem to enjoy seeing bloody heads. Sells a lot of pain meds I'd guess....

I haven't watched the videos and probably won't. I was busy with community and family stuff. This bunch of freaks has already gotten way more of my time that they deserve.

I am in favor of banning masks at protests. Not speech. Not press. Masks that obscure identity. The banning of masks for all protests should be worded into the protest permit. If you are going to formally protest, you must use your identity to do it.

Now I'm feeling a strange craving for goldfish....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's not a party til the Jesus freak hops in!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wait, is there still a live stream going on here?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Okay, here's a thought. If the media didn't demonize white pride and exalt all other pride then the crowds sizes would've been more equal.

*It's EASY to come out against Nazi's. But if this were simply a white pride event, I suspect (after Charlottesville) the crowds imbalance would've been the same.

** That is, if the media, educational institutions and modern leftists didn't make it a thought crime to be a proud white man.

Thoughts?

The problem with white pride is that it extends beyond pride in the culture you come from, to the hatred of other cultures.

I'm Irish, 1st generation American on my Irish side, still have family in Ireland and have been lucky enough to go there several times. I can't describe the feeling I had the first time I put my bare feet on Irish soil or the pride I felt seeing all the ancient architecture, how small and young I felt as an American and the sorrow of what humans can do to each other in the name of God. I am immensely proud of my heritage.

Why does the White Pride movement which is owned by the KKK and other Supremacist groups have to extend into violent rejection of people of color and non Christians?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Thoughts?

The problem with white pride is that it extends beyond pride in the culture you come from, to the hatred of other cultures.

I'm Irish, 1st generation American on my Irish side, still have family in Ireland and have been lucky enough to go there several times. I can't describe the feeling I had the first time I put my bare feet on Irish soil or the pride I felt seeing all the ancient architecture, how small and young I felt as an American and the sorrow of what humans can do to each other in the name of God. I am immensely proud of my heritage.

Why does the White Pride movement which is owned by the KKK and other Supremacist groups have to extend into violent rejection of people of color and non Christians?

That is a noble feeling I am sure. All that history around you there. A much longer and deeper history than the U.S. by far. And a beautiful land so I hear.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Wait, is there still a live stream going on here?

I'm watching this one in Dallas, gettin rowdy.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Simon_Boudreaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And fat.

It's a pug. They get fat.

lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

Looks like lynch mob.

Its amazing the klan used hide their faces now the other side does.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Thoughts?

I love what you describe for you.

But lets talk about other pride movements.
How often do they go back to the homeland, or even appreciate their homeland.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I always wear a mask when I'm headed out to do good deeds.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join