It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why do they want to have sex with the KKK?

Cause they're race traitors!

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not interested in victim shaming. I'm trying to show how we're all being manipulated. I've tracked some video from when that dumpster picture was taken. As you can see, it wasn't 4 vs 50 or anything. This was two opposing groups lined up against one another. It was actually the guy in the red shirt who grabs the dumpster first. (I'm not implying that he deserved to be hit with a bike lock in the head, just showing that he was in fact a participant in the violent clashes, not a bystander)

Here's a video (at 1:30) from the point where the picture of "Based Stickman" Chapman, Damigo, etc was taken. As you can see, this wasn't them just hanging out either. This has been an ongoing coalition. Or at least it was. Now McInnes is cracking down, at least publicly.

Interesting to note, right before that you'll see Brittany Pettibone speaking. Later on there's some violent clashes, flag burning, etc.

Now keep in mind who was listed as the speakers at today's "Free Speech rally." These aren't smears. "Based Stickman" hits people in the head with sticks, he's celebrated:

At 00:34, you can see him get tired of waiting for violence:

Ironically, you can see "bike lock guy" 5 seconds later swing his bike lock. All I'm saying to you is that we've been getting only one part of the story and that while bike lock guy is universally denounced (rightly), "Based Stickman" is made into a celebrity who gets speaking engagements like this one at today's rally. How does that make sense?

BTW, he might be spending some (more) time in jail soon. He was arrested and charged for his leaded stick. I don't know if we want to argue about a leaded stick vs a bike lock, but to me, these two assholes are both violent hooligans. I don't understand why one of them, the one who we can see fighting alongside violent neo-Nazis, is the "good guy?"

Aside from engaging in and promoting violence (I've got videos of him threatening to bring the violence — "we're coming c**ksuckers" — to all sorts of towns, including Boston), his past history doesn't comport well with somebody who should be an icon of a group claiming support for law and order. Details about his prior convictions at TSG.

Here you can see Gavin McInnes whining the month before Berkeley that they're being "unfairly" lumped in with Nazis. You've now seen some of his Proud Boys, including the one he's gushing praise over, fighting alongside them. Gavin McInnes is a liar and a chicken hawk and I'll stand by that with no hesitation. If he wasn't, he would have already kicked Kyle Chapman to the curb like he did some others who have been caught up associating/fighting alongside neo-Nazis. But he won't because "Based Stickman" has too much propaganda appeal and is too useful for recruitment. Meanwhile, he's pushing nonsense about how the people on the "other side" are Antifa that have... wait for it... $13 Billion in funding from George Soros. Do you honestly believe that? I don't think you do and you know from looking with your own eyes that Gavin McInnes is full of #.

Anyway, I've got work to do today. I'll keep checking on the feeds but it's been pretty peaceful today thankfully. Hopefully it stays that way.

lmao

I guess if you post the same pics over and over again, someone just might believe ya? Am I right? roflmao

Are you suggesting they are photoshopped?

Dick Smith said they were in fact fake!

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Simple slogans for simpletons.

Gawd this chants are idiotic.

In the words of Marty Mcfly: Hey, its gotta beat and you can dance to it

ETA: Id post the proper gif but ats is blocking from uploads for some reason, ad blocker is off .. lame
edit on 19-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
i wonder how they would react if someone started to chant, "Womens Sufferage, End it NOW!! We Know HOW!"

Hahahaa

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

In the words of the electoral college in 2016.

Those idiots were defeated.

link   
They really need to go with divided.. not defeated.... and it rhymes.... morons from moron mountain
edit on 19-8-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

link   
If that overhead shot is pretty much what is remaining of the counter-protest, it is basically almost over

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Seems like just the crazies have stayed.

Makes me feel better about the overall protest. Many thousands not putting up with this and going home

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Eff the police!

Yeah stay classy communists.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
aaaaannnnnnd...they're back to "F the Cops"!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Pssst guys... You have freedom

Just sayin

link   
Well now they are teaching people how to deal with pepper spray.

Now why would they worried about pepper spray?

Maybe they have something planned?

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Pssst guys... You have freedom

Just sayin

The stupid it burns.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well now they are teaching people how to deal with pepper spray.

Now why would they worried about pepper spray?

Maybe they have something planned?

Was thinking the exact same thing. Echoing back to my statement earlier. 9pm does not look good if these people get more crazies to join them

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Now they chant against ostrichs. What the hell have these animals ever done to them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who the hell brought Moon Moon along?

edit on 19/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

"What do we want, freedom. We want it now."

God damn would Hitler be frothing at the mouth to wrap these brain dead idiots up......

link   
Theyre

PLANNING

Jesus effing christ

link   
She says white people, the cops are not coming for us stand up and protect your allies.

They are planning something.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
She says white people, the cops are not coming for us stand up and protect your allies.

They are planning something.

White is the new jew.

I been saying it for a long time now.

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join