It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world to be attacking cops, not in this instance at least.

In what instance would it be okay?

Thats a subject for another thread isn't it?

I'd certainly fight a North Korean cop if he tried to arrest me as just one example.

You brought it up.

It was a small insignificant part of a post that was talking of something completely different.

In your zeal to try and pick an argument with me by any means necessary, and given that the post you're referring to was actually supporting the claims of many in this thread, you had no other choice but to cherry pick a small insignificant part of the post out.

How pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Grambler
White people are going to go extinct says this guy.

Bet Richard spencer loves this; what better way to drive people to their disgusting cause.

Even Chomsky recently noted that fringe elements of the left are a gift to the radical right.

The radical right admits it. Sargon of Akkad haas a video up where Jared taylor and other white nationalist say that Trump basically does nothing for their growth; its all driven by the radical left and groups like BLM.

Thats why both sides etremist needs called out. What do you think Richard spencer and nazi groups thought when they saw the hysterical screaming about trump blaming both sides?

It was the greatest thing that could happen to them! They get to be the victim.

And now thiss today just helps even more.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Quit derailing the thread FFS. This is about Boston.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: olaru12
One positive aspect of the NAZI/KKK/white nationalist rallies, is that it brings races together to confront the common enemy of hatred and racism.

This is my favorite part of the whole thing. The masses protesting Trump, the white nationalists, fascism, and the neo nazis... are a cultural melting pot. Theres whute, black, asian, and hispanic people all working together to protest and fight the bigotry. I love it.

The racists are.. in a way defeating themselves.. as it's bringing everyone together to combat their rascism

Hate speech is cool if you have different colors?

Wow.

Hate is hate, regardless of the target. It all eats away at your insides, daya after day, month after minth, year after year. Eventually you are empty inside and nothing seems to fill it but more hate. I truly believe it is an addiction. I think over a long period, it changes the chemistry of the brain and makes a person crave and NEED that hate.

Perhaps hate needs to be treated like a sickness now?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is anyone else wondering what this looks like at 9pm?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Yup.
It'll be time to put the popcorn away...and grab the marshmallows.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

"Rocks thrown, I repeat... rocks thrown!"

"Eagle 23 has landed, I repeat... Eagle 23 has landed!"

"And where are his eggs? We're running low on stones already"

"No eggs and molotov cocktails, he said there was a party in the flat next door and..."

"What? A party? Amateurs, fricken Antifa-amateurs!"

Excerpts from Lenins autobiography, highlighting the first tender steps of October Revolution in August.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

*raises hand*

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Youre going extinct???? what the f rhetoric is this

In a word.

Sociopathic.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not interested in victim shaming. I'm trying to show how we're all being manipulated. I've tracked some video from when that dumpster picture was taken. As you can see, it wasn't 4 vs 50 or anything. This was two opposing groups lined up against one another. It was actually the guy in the red shirt who grabs the dumpster first. (I'm not implying that he deserved to be hit with a bike lock in the head, just showing that he was in fact a participant in the violent clashes, not a bystander)

Here's a video (at 1:30) from the point where the picture of "Based Stickman" Chapman, Damigo, etc was taken. As you can see, this wasn't them just hanging out either. This has been an ongoing coalition. Or at least it was. Now McInnes is cracking down, at least publicly.

Interesting to note, right before that you'll see Brittany Pettibone speaking. Later on there's some violent clashes, flag burning, etc.

Now keep in mind who was listed as the speakers at today's "Free Speech rally." These aren't smears. "Based Stickman" hits people in the head with sticks, he's celebrated:

At 00:34, you can see him get tired of waiting for violence:

Ironically, you can see "bike lock guy" 5 seconds later swing his bike lock. All I'm saying to you is that we've been getting only one part of the story and that while bike lock guy is universally denounced (rightly), "Based Stickman" is made into a celebrity who gets speaking engagements like this one at today's rally. How does that make sense?

BTW, he might be spending some (more) time in jail soon. He was arrested and charged for his leaded stick. I don't know if we want to argue about a leaded stick vs a bike lock, but to me, these two assholes are both violent hooligans. I don't understand why one of them, the one who we can see fighting alongside violent neo-Nazis, is the "good guy?"

Aside from engaging in and promoting violence (I've got videos of him threatening to bring the violence — "we're coming c**ksuckers" — to all sorts of towns, including Boston), his past history doesn't comport well with somebody who should be an icon of a group claiming support for law and order. Details about his prior convictions at TSG.

Here you can see Gavin McInnes whining the month before Berkeley that they're being "unfairly" lumped in with Nazis. You've now seen some of his Proud Boys, including the one he's gushing praise over, fighting alongside them. Gavin McInnes is a liar and a chicken hawk and I'll stand by that with no hesitation. If he wasn't, he would have already kicked Kyle Chapman to the curb like he did some others who have been caught up associating/fighting alongside neo-Nazis. But he won't because "Based Stickman" has too much propaganda appeal and is too useful for recruitment. Meanwhile, he's pushing nonsense about how the people on the "other side" are Antifa that have... wait for it... $13 Billion in funding from George Soros. Do you honestly believe that? I don't think you do and you know from looking with your own eyes that Gavin McInnes is full of #.

Anyway, I've got work to do today. I'll keep checking on the feeds but it's been pretty peaceful today thankfully. Hopefully it stays that way.

lmao

I guess if you post the same vids over and over again, someone just might believe ya? Am I right? roflmao
edit on 19-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I like Gavin.

I think that the Proud Boys are wrong though in that they gear up to fight at these rallies. This is wrong.

Based stick man became popular because law enforcement did nothing over and over as conservative crowds were beat. And so this guy fought back.

You are right that people didn't look at who he was; it was a symbol.

And for me, a bad symbol. I don't want any of the violence.

I will watch videos later, I am watching this stream now.

But I have said my peace of the bike lock victim.

link   

I don't know do black lives still matter after 9pm.

link   

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not interested in victim shaming. I'm trying to show how we're all being manipulated. I've tracked some video from when that dumpster picture was taken. As you can see, it wasn't 4 vs 50 or anything. This was two opposing groups lined up against one another. It was actually the guy in the red shirt who grabs the dumpster first. (I'm not implying that he deserved to be hit with a bike lock in the head, just showing that he was in fact a participant in the violent clashes, not a bystander)

Here's a video (at 1:30) from the point where the picture of "Based Stickman" Chapman, Damigo, etc was taken. As you can see, this wasn't them just hanging out either. This has been an ongoing coalition. Or at least it was. Now McInnes is cracking down, at least publicly.

Interesting to note, right before that you'll see Brittany Pettibone speaking. Later on there's some violent clashes, flag burning, etc.

Now keep in mind who was listed as the speakers at today's "Free Speech rally." These aren't smears. "Based Stickman" hits people in the head with sticks, he's celebrated:

At 00:34, you can see him get tired of waiting for violence:

Ironically, you can see "bike lock guy" 5 seconds later swing his bike lock. All I'm saying to you is that we've been getting only one part of the story and that while bike lock guy is universally denounced (rightly), "Based Stickman" is made into a celebrity who gets speaking engagements like this one at today's rally. How does that make sense?

BTW, he might be spending some (more) time in jail soon. He was arrested and charged for his leaded stick. I don't know if we want to argue about a leaded stick vs a bike lock, but to me, these two assholes are both violent hooligans. I don't understand why one of them, the one who we can see fighting alongside violent neo-Nazis, is the "good guy?"

Aside from engaging in and promoting violence (I've got videos of him threatening to bring the violence — "we're coming c**ksuckers" — to all sorts of towns, including Boston), his past history doesn't comport well with somebody who should be an icon of a group claiming support for law and order. Details about his prior convictions at TSG.

Here you can see Gavin McInnes whining the month before Berkeley that they're being "unfairly" lumped in with Nazis. You've now seen some of his Proud Boys, including the one he's gushing praise over, fighting alongside them. Gavin McInnes is a liar and a chicken hawk and I'll stand by that with no hesitation. If he wasn't, he would have already kicked Kyle Chapman to the curb like he did some others who have been caught up associating/fighting alongside neo-Nazis. But he won't because "Based Stickman" has too much propaganda appeal and is too useful for recruitment. Meanwhile, he's pushing nonsense about how the people on the "other side" are Antifa that have... wait for it... $13 Billion in funding from George Soros. Do you honestly believe that? I don't think you do and you know from looking with your own eyes that Gavin McInnes is full of #.

Anyway, I've got work to do today. I'll keep checking on the feeds but it's been pretty peaceful today thankfully. Hopefully it stays that way.

lmao

I guess if you post the same pics over and over again, someone just might believe ya? Am I right? roflmao

Are you suggesting they are photoshopped?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hate is hate, regardless of the target.

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

HAHAHAH oh christ that was funny

link   

Meanwhile, anyone wishing to travel in the area is now out of luck. Its over people, go home.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why do they want to have sex with the KKK?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Simple slogans for simpletons.

Gawd this chants are idiotic.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join