It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why are they so aggressive? They are all on the same side.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You guys are being melodramatic. This is all typical protest stuff.

It's the typical antithesis of peaceable assemble.

"muricans are doing it wrong.
edit on 19-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Kali74

Id agree in a protest where there are two sides...

These guys are arguing at thin air.... and getting violent... like... it dont compute

I know. Not really sure who they are protesting at this point.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thats what Im saying... Theyre literally.... arguing.. with thin. air.

It was funny until they got violent... now its like theyre looking for fights with any of the few "other guys" they can find.. or a cop. yelling at a cop seems to be a fallback

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just the violent al-left fascists showing their true colors yet again.

These are Mitt and McCains new heroes.

These violent thugs are who the dems and their alt-left media have permanently allied with.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

These guys are arguing at thin air.... and getting violent... like... it dont compute

Same thing they have been protesting all along.

Free speech.

The constitution.

America.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Thats what Im saying... Theyre literally.... arguing.. with thin. air.

It was funny until they got violent... now its like theyre looking for fights with any of the few "other guys" they can find.. or a cop. yelling at a cop seems to be a fallback

It seems they are angry that they couldn't bash Nazi's or something. BLM is not helping.

link   

I understand counter-protesting the original rally But this is simply hate and anger unleashed at this point. All of it looking for a target, any target. The "peaceful" contingent seems to have left already, and the ardent haters were left to ne concentrated together. This, another lesson to learn about and have an active plan of better dispersement following when the haters remain looking to make their 15 minutes of fame and unleash their anger at someone with the protection of the group think.

link   

I think our theory is correct. They got trolled

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just the violent al-left fascists showing their true colors yet again.

These are Mitt and McCains new heroes.

These violent thugs are who the dems and their alt-left media have permanently allied with.

Did you happen to see Paul Joseph Watson's twitter response to Mitt?

Freaking epic, sniplord response to a globalist cuck!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OK. I've managed to watch some more of the feed finally and I will admit that there appears to be a contingent of troublemakers causing havoc because they have no outlet for the tension now that the rally is apparently over.

I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world to be attacking cops, not in this instance at least.

Im guessing that a lot of people came from afar and expected the rally to be longer and given more latitude, the police seemed to have things pretty well locked down the whole time, so now some of the counter-protesters are taking their tension out on the cops and other issues not necessarily related to the rally attendees.

I'm fairly sure a lot of the actual peaceful protesters are staying away or have gone home by now, leaving people like Antifa and the more radical elements to themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Odd though. I have not seen any of the regular ATS left apologists here in this thread explaining away this behavior. I'll take that as a good thing, that they truly do not support this hatred and violent behavior.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
People applauding cops on Fox News now.

Maybe there is hope for our country.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I understand counter-protesting the original rally But this is simply hate and anger unleashed at this point. All of it looking for a target, any target. The "peaceful" contingent seems to have left already, and the ardent haters were left to ne concentrated together. This, another lesson to learn about and have an active plan of better dispersement following when the haters remain looking to make their 15 minutes of fame and unleash their anger at someone with the protection of the group think.

One schmuck walking by in a Trump hat...and all hell will break loose!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Gimme a break, will ya? For some people this is Europas threat of violent streetfights:

Others call it just another hobby. The hysteria in this thread is fascinating, though.
I'm sure the States will descent into anomy soon and it's all just Antifas fault.

#MoroniKKKasFinest
edit on 19-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Krakatoa

One schmuck walking by in a Trump hat...and all hell will break loose!

I would bet not event that much is needed. Just wearing a red hat would likely trigger thse folks into a feeding frenzy. I cannot understand how this is considered peaceful by any definition of the word? I honestly mean that. I do not support Nazi's or white supremacists at all. But I also do not support radical meaningless violence for violence sake.

edit on 8/19/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

We here in the United States of America like to set the standard. We try and avoid hooligan brawls of savages

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I meant the rallying after.

link   
I wonder who's street that is?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
OK. I've managed to watch some more of the feed finally and I will admit that there appears to be a contingent of troublemakers causing havoc because they have no outlet for the tension now that the rally is apparently over.

I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world to be attacking cops, not in this instance at least.

Im guessing that a lot of people came from afar and expected the rally to be longer and given more latitude, the police seemed to have things pretty well locked down the whole time, so now some of the counter-protesters are taking their tension out on the cops and other issues not necessarily related to the rally attendees.

I'm fairly sure a lot of the actual peaceful protesters are staying away or have gone home by now, leaving people like Antifa and the more radical elements to themselves.

This is fair.

But look how many people are still out there.

This isn't a small group, and its getting crazy.

This is why calling out violence on all sides was an important thing to do.

All of these people were emboldened by the entire media, and political machinery being appalled that someone would decry violence from their side.

As so look forward to much more of this.

Which will embolden the vile white nationalist.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join