It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: bknapple32
I cant defend what I am seeing. Im llike... not eating my food.. cause Ive ... lost my appetite...

My side cant protest worth a sht

But would you ever get so disgusted with your side that you'd go and organize the biggest white nationalist rally in decades?

Don't forget though, yes it was one of the biggest but still only a few hundred showed up and they had been organizing it for months.. there are not a lot of them statistically speaking. A lot of people seem to think this is half of the United States when it's .00002 percent.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: aethertek
Look at the participation disparity between the klanners & nazis vs good everyday Americans showing up to resist racism & hateful ignorance.

What a life affirming sight to see the klanners & nazis (takes too long to type, hence forth ye be shall known as klanzis).

What a life affirming sight to see the klanzis so outnumbered by decent folk, perhaps there's hope for humanity after all.

Did you catch the "shame walk," now that was entertaining.

K~

Oh & just to be perfectly crystal clear to all those that would deny reality, when I tell you "you don't have the numbers", I suggest you watch these vids with your wanna-be revolutionary blinders off.

K~

Yeah cheer them on until it turns violent then you're going to run out of excuses pretty quick.

This whole thread is showing live the disgusting behaavior of these people.

And you praise them.

I think you misunderstood Perfectenemy response. I could be wrong, but check it out.

I posted to the wrong persson.

Thanks for showing me.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey did the "stickman" show up?

(He's the klanzi who like his lead pipe at "free speech rallies")

I know he was being arraigned for felony assault charges the day before. hehehe

K~
edit on 19-8-2017 by aethertek because: spacing

link   

a reply to: introvert

So get a friggen leader out there and organize. Take the mics away from the morons. Control the message so the other side cant accuse you of EXACTLY THE SAME thing.

Its not rocket science.

Again, I agree.

Who organized this event? Or was it just thrown together?

link   
Omg the noises from the world cup. The bubzellas or whatever?? Jesus. I may have to turn this off. Those tihngs killed the world cup in 2012

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Look at the participation disparity between the klanners & nazis vs good everyday Americans showing up to resist racism & hateful ignorance.

What a life affirming sight to see the klanners & nazis (takes too long to type, hence forth ye be shall known as klanzis).

What a life affirming sight to see the klanzis so outnumbered by decent folk, perhaps there's hope for humanity after all.

K~

Oh & just to be perfectly crystal clear to all those that would deny reality, when I tell you "you don't have the numbers", I suggest you watch these vids with your wanna-be revolutionary blinders off.

K~

Yeah cheer them on until it turns violent then you're going to run out of excuses pretty quick.

And you praise them.

It is showing the disgusting behavior of some people, not all.

Bt wait!!!!!

Saturday the argument was no good people would be wigth people saying those evil things.

Now its only some people here are bad.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Grambler

Let's not forget that most of you are watching this via that "Right Side" Youtube channel link. That couldn't possibly be biased at all could it?

My my, how you change your tune on a different thread.

link   

All good questions..

Starting to get a little pushy folks.... Cops everywhere but it is getting testy

link   

K~

K~

And you praise them.

I think you misunderstood Perfectenemy response. I could be wrong, but check it out.

I think he did misunderstand. No matter.

He will not let an opportunity to be a douche go to waste.

I don't think he is a douche at all. If I did, I wouldn't have made the post to have him/her check. We are all humans and we all make mistakes and quite frankly I think he/she is one of the most unbiased members when it come to politics on ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

a reply to: Black_Fox

Are they talking to Gay ISIS now?

HAHAHAHAHA

From this day forth I will now refer to ANTIFA as Gay ISIS.

Them evil confederates referred to themselves as 'gay'.

Look up the lyrics in Dixie Land.
edit on 19-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Listen to the suorround that trump guy, hurling threats at him.

Thank god the cops are doing there job.

Remember, surrounding someone is violence!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope both sides turn on the media.

The media wants to see a fight.

Give THEM one.

link   
You've all heard of "bike-lock guy" and probably assumed he was just beating up "Trump supporters." Here's one of the people he assaulted:

Here's how The Blaze and Daily Caller covered it:

Professo r arrested on suspicion of assaulting Trump supporters with metal bike lock in Berkeley
Police Arrest Professor Accused Of ‘Bike Lock’ Assault

They name the Antifa thug and make sure you know exactly who he is and who he's affiliated with but what they don't show you? What they don't tell you? What has been ignored time and time again? The red t-shirt guy? Willful combatant fighting alongside DIY Division, Identity Evropa and Hammerskins.

(larger)
(larger)
(larger)

link   

K~

K~

And you praise them.

It is showing the disgusting behavior of some people, not all.

Bt wait!!!!!

Saturday the argument was no good people would be wigth people saying those evil things.

Now its only some people here are bad.

That was not the argument and I don't know why you are still trying to push this false equivalence.

Well, I do know and it's pretty pathetic.

The argument was that no Neo-Nazi or WS was a good person, or those that support their ideology.

But you go ahead and keep conflating the issue in order to push your narrative. I see what you are doing and will not fall for it.

link   
This dude continually begging for money is old.

link   
I feel like making a comment every time he asks for donations

Again-

They get paid on views based on ad share rev.

Theyre making money. Dont give them extra

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I will say there are a ton of peace full people in the background of most streams. But the loudest voices, and the ones with microphones are disgusting

I agree. Disgusting and rather stupid.

But those are the people that will be focused on in order to paint the entire group.

THIS.

This is what I have been trying to say. The cameraman will focus on certain people or groups in order to paint the entire counter-protesting group with the same brush. And it's working, just see many responses in this thread alone.

Unbelievable.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32 a reply to: introvert So get a friggen leader out there and organize. Take the mics away from the morons. Control the message so the other side cant accuse you of EXACTLY THE SAME thing. Its not rocket science. Again, I agree. Who organized this event? Or was it just thrown together?

Well it does allow for the discovery of the looney in the group.

So next time,,,"Oh hey that's just a crazy person, don't let them near the Mic".

K~

link   
Not sure who came up with Antifa is "Gay ISIS". . . but. . .

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Heard my first rational guy with a mic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join