It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a nazi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: Bwomp83

Thats far fetched, since when have jews threatened our liberties? I dont see why they would chant that, sjw, blm, antifa has been causing a lot of the problems...

I'm going to assume you're just uninformed. So, I'm leaving this here for you to watch, so you can see them chanting "Jews will not replace us" with your own eyes.

By the way, the murder is also on film.

news.vice.com...

I dont agree with the views of those people, i think its strange they feel threatened by jews though. Theres stink all over that video that has "acting" written all over by the media. Propaganda to further agendas seems to be the norm these days.

What you're mistaking for "acting" boils down to two things:
1) Suspensful music and image composition
2) White Nationalists hamming it up because they know they are on camera.

But those people are not "actors." They are members of various White Supremacist organizations. The action-hero Nazi guy who serves as the main antagonist here actually ended up with a warrant out for his arrest and there is another video (quite hilarious) where he's bawling his eyes out.

The point I'm making is that this wasn't a protest about a statue where lots of regular, history loving folks would just turn up to make their case and be heard. No, this was intended to be an enormous conglomeration of White Supremacists, a show of force driven by their sheer numbers. And that's exactly what it was.

There is one shot a couple of minutes in where you can see how many men are in that long line of torches. Hundreds, at least. They drove from all over the country -- they discuss this a little further into the documentary.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Personally, I think the Deep State has something to do with this. Why do local governments keep telling their police to stand down?

That only makes the defiance worse.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
Personally, I think the Deep State has something to do with this. Why do local governments keep telling their police to stand down?

That only makes the defiance worse.

I agree, propaganda. Theyve been wanting to destroy our constitution for quite awhile.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
Here's an interesting anecdote, when I was a kid this guy moved into our street.

I lived in a rough area in Glasgow, and this particular chap seemed out of place. He was English and polite for a start, dressed well. Lived alone.

My mates and I were kinda rough lads, early teens, and one night started to chat with him. He had an interesting past, had worked for British aerospace - a very well paid career, but for whatever reason had ended up moving to one of the hardest areas of Glasgow and was pretty much slumming it with the commoners, but he was vague as to why he ended up there.

So some people got it into their heads that he was a pedo...god only knows why, maybe it's because the only people who give him the time of day were a bunch of bored kids?

Anyway, long story short some older boys in their late teens got drunk one night and invaded his house, beat the crap out of him, smashed his house up and even knocked down a small brick wall surrounding his house.

We never saw him again...I've no idea if the allegations were true, or what they were based on. From what I gathered they were totally unfounded.

Probably he was trying to escape from the defence industry. There's an ages old story on ATS about this industry and large numbers of suicides:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Wow...

I've never heard of this, that's a very interesting take on that whole situation.

Many thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join