It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definition of a nazi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

If that was my agenda, why would I wait for someone to first make the point I responded to...how would I even know someone would have posted what I responded to?

You know that old saying, if the cap fits...you're not exactly refuting that particular claim, so are you saying it's a valid equivocation?

In which case...what's the problem?

Sorry, butit wasn't immediate nor was it my motivation for creating this thread...or I'd have made that point in the OP.

Nice attempt at trying to paint me with the nazi brush and greatly appreciate you supporting my initial assertions with some evidence - nazis everywhere, seems I'm one too or at least I "support" them.

Ta much.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I doubt you'll come back with a reasonable response...let me answer for you.

I actually did make a comparison between BLM and nazis in the OP.

But you didn't want to quote that paerticular post, and opted instead to quote a post where I responded specifically to another comment.

The reason why you didn't simply quote the OP and make your point is simple...I openly stated I'd happily punch a real nazi in the OP...and that wouldn't have worked for you.

Because you're the one who came with an agenda.

Either debunk the claim or admit it's valid.

This is a prime example of someone who throws the word nazi around, willy nilly. Cmpletely using the word out of context and detracting from its actual impact or value.

This is the type of person I'm talking about...someone who is totally deluded and would suffer a major epiphany should they encounter an actual nazi as opposed to the fairy-tale nazis they tend to see 'round every corner.

edit on 19/8/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi

Maybe people need to be a bit clearer on what a nazi actually is before they decide whether or not that individual deserves to be punched or worse.

We're talking about people who self-identify as Neo-Nazis.

They are but one branch of White Supremacists. They all suck to varying degrees.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Are you talking about people who self-identify as neonazis or people who you somehow believe identify as neo nazis?

What people? That's not what I'm talking about...you must be in the wrong thread because I started this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Are you talking about the people who were protesting in Chalottesville?

They all identify asneo nazis? I also mentioned Tommy Robinson and how he has been branded a racist nazi...not one time have I ever heard him claim to be a neo nazi...I also allegedly support nazis, accusation made in this very thread.

Wasn't there some lame punch a nazi meme being propagated some months ago?

It's not just about the protest that resulted in carnage, although I still dispute the claim that everyone protesting self identifies as a neo nazi...some do, but all?

The question is, however - perhaps you missed it.

Is it right to punch anyone you personally perceive to be a nazi? Even if they openly claim to be? What actually makes a nazi a nazi...making a claim?

Man says "I'm a nazi!"

Attaaaack!

Please.
edit on 19/8/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think I finally get it.

Man says "I'm a woman!" and you better call him her.

Man says "I'm a nazi!" gethim punched int he face.

It's all slotting together nicely.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The whole nazi thing is old, dead, theyre gone. I have never met a nazi and only known one to claim kkk my entire life and im 34. Now, i have met a lot of racist people of all walks of life, but ive met far more racist black people then of any other ethnicity. The nicest black people ive ever met were from africa believe it or not. I don't like racism at all, im between republican/middle, my wife is from mexico, we dont see eye to eye at times but thats ok to have different views, we love eachother and we dont try to hurt eachother or step on eachothers feet. If everyone were the same and had the exact same views it would either be very boring or very chaotic.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Bwomp83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The funniest (or saddest) thing of all is that when the Nazi's were using the US Democratic party as a model for their Reich, they actually thought the Democratic party was too extreme.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I answered your dumbass question quite succinctly. Now I have to repeat myself?

The Nazis in question are people who self-identify as Neo-nazis. No, they did not account for everyone who attended the protest in Charlotteville. Yes, they comprise a portion of those who attended. Others in attendance included other White Supremacists groups such as the KKK. Most of those protesting were members of one or more groups related to White Supremacy, White Nationalism, and the like.

The average person isn't likely to sympathize with a member of the KKK or another White Nationalist group who gets lumped in with Nazis, as all of those groups are similar in ways that average Americans detest.

And no, as I've posted in other threads, it's not okay to punch ANYONE except in self defense or the defense of others. Sorry to disappoint you.

Please don't ask any more stupid ass questions.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

According to the WSs, their objective is to preserve a dwindling white race and its associated cultures.

I don't think it's any different from BLM or La Raza.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

The Nazis in question are people who self-identify as Neo-nazis. No, they did not account for everyone who attended the protest in Charlotteville. Yes, they comprise a portion of those who attended. Others in attendance included other White Supremacists groups such as the KKK. Most of those protesting were members of one or more groups related to White Supremacy, White Nationalism, and the like.

The average person isn't likely to sympathize with a member of the KKK or another White Nationalist group who gets lumped in with Nazis, as all of those groups are similar in ways that average Americans detest.

And no, as I've posted in other threads, it's not okay to punch ANYONE except in self defense or the defense of others. Sorry to disappoint you.

So you were there to know for a FACT the media is not lying and there were in fact swastikas and kkk banners and signs everywhere during the protest? People were chanting white america or kill all the jews or hang all the blacks or something along those lines? I know quite a few people from all walks of life that support our history and not want to destroy who are not racist.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There should be a law, anyone who punches anyone over what they believe in the US should be considered a traitor and shot dead where they stand.

Monoculturalism is how Japan became a super power and it's why there are structures in this country that last for centuries, if you can't see any merit in people fighting for what they believe in, you hate this country and wish Mandela died in jail, you racist, bigot traitor phobieizer
edit on 19-8-2017 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2017 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

There should be a law, anyone who punches anyone over what they believe in the US should be considered a traitor and shot dead where they stand.

Monoculturalism is how Japan became a super power and it's why there are structures in this country that last for centuries, if you can't see any merit in people fighting for what they believe in, you hate this country and wish Mandela died in jail, you racist, bigot traitor phobieizer

Thats a bit harsh and dick-tator'ish... keep it simple, free speach is free speach, as long as your not harming others believe in what you want, view what you want, do what you want. If you dont like someone elses views then move on, theres nothing making you listen, theres nobody that can make you believe what they believe. Whats wrong with people in America for christ sake!? Why is everybody trying to cram theyre belief or views down eachothers throats!? Slavery doesnt exist in America anymore, nobody owes anybody anything from something that happened over 150 years ago. Nobody even knows anyone ivolved in that crap, Nazis were only in germany during WWII, they are dead and gone! Pffft, such children these days.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

The last few generations haven't been forced to grow up. That is the root cause behind the absolutely ridiculous climate we live in now.

Older generations were expected to grow up and assume responsibility for themselves by the time they were ten, often earlier.

The United States is populated with perpetual infants.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bwomp83

So you were there to know for a FACT the media is not lying and there were in fact swastikas and kkk banners and signs everywhere during the protest? People were chanting white america or kill all the jews or hang all the blacks or something along those lines? I know quite a few people from all walks of life that support our history and not want to destroy who are not racist.

I'm basing this on the fact that members of White Supremacist groups have openly stated that it was the largest assemblage of White Supremacists in decades. The whole point of the rally was NOT to protest the removal of a statue or to defend history, but to show that White Nationalists were a force that could step off the internet, stop being a "meme," and start being a force occupying space in the physical world. All of this, from their own words.

Did you see all those guys carrying tiki torches? Non-supremacists do not march through the streets chanting "Jews will not replace us."

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm basing this on the fact that members of White Supremacist groups have openly stated that it was the largest assemblage of White Supremacists in decades. The whole point of the rally was NOT to protest the removal of a statue or to defend history, but to show that White Nationalists were a force that could step off the internet, stop being a "meme," and start being a force occupying space in the physical world. All of this, from their own words.

Did you see all those guys carrying tiki torches? Non-supremacists do not march through the streets chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Thats far fetched, since when have jews threatened our liberties? I dont see why they would chant that, sjw, blm, antifa has been causing a lot of the problems...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1
a reply to: Bwomp83

The last few generations haven't been forced to grow up. That is the root cause behind the absolutely ridiculous climate we live in now.

Older generations were expected to grow up and assume responsibility for themselves by the time they were ten, often earlier.

The United States is populated with perpetual infants.

I agree 100% that and taking responsibilities for there actions and consequences.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Thats far fetched, since when have jews threatened our liberties? I dont see why they would chant that, sjw, blm, antifa has been causing a lot of the problems...

I'm going to assume you're just uninformed. So, I'm leaving this here for you to watch, so you can see them chanting "Jews will not replace us" with your own eyes.

By the way, the murder is also on film.

news.vice.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, according to Hitler, the guy who made it, a Nazi is supposed to be tall, blonde, blue eyed, and a fully blood German. Which is the exact opposite of Hitler, who used the German Desperations.

It never really been truly explained as to why Hitler has such a vendetta agasint the Jews, even though his action brought about Israel a few years later.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm going to assume you're just uninformed. So, I'm leaving this here for you to watch, so you can see them chanting "Jews will not replace us" with your own eyes.

By the way, the murder is also on film.

news.vice.com...

I dont agree with the views of those people, i think its strange they feel threatened by jews though. Theres stink all over that video that has "acting" written all over by the media. Propaganda to further agendas seems to be the norm these days. I hear about this all the time but never see it myself nor do i hear about it from people i know in Kentucky... in all honesty i think the msm and tptb are dividing the people and succeeding because we are letting them.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join