It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Flags Over Texas Removes Confederate Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

You're the only one calling 6 Flags Nazis.

No. I never said they were Nazis. I said they had the freedom to do what they did.

You called them Nazis. You said this:

And the biggest irony of all is that the only ones acting like Nazi's are the ones removing symbols, statues, flags, images, and dictating how we should behave

6 flags removed a flag.

You called em Nazis.

I'm only calling those that would threaten either directly or indirectly 6 Flags and anyone else as Nazis.

Threats you cannot prove.

Again, you are talking out of your ass.

And lying.

How ironic.
edit on 19-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Liar.

They did what they did under fear of attack.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
its amazing to me how the many always bow to the whims of the few...again....and again

Sorry boss, thats not true

The liberals are the majority, and growing, did you see the popular vote?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Six Flags is publicly traded. Wouldn't it just be a total and complete five star riot if Nazis bought a whole buncha shares and demanded it to fly actual Nazi flags at its entrance to the park in Arlington? Yes! Yes, it would. It's not like it's a great park anyway. Not since they took away Speelunkers Cave, the best make out spot in DFW.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

its amazing to me how the many always bow to the whims of the few...again....and again

55% didn't vote, try again.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here you go hijacking yet another thread with your nonsense.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

55% didn't vote, try again.

Gladly,

Take a look at the Obama election numbers... specifically the voter turnout on the Dem side compared to this election.

The Dems had a larger drop in turnout than the Reps. did.

The majority of those who didnt vote are also liberal.

Good job though.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

If the majority is leftists, then why are there a majority of republican governors, majority of republican senators, majority of republican representatives?

The majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for Trump.

Your premise is so full of fail that it makes Honey Boo Boo look like an Oscar winner.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If the majority is leftists, then why are there a majority of republican governors, majority of republican senators, majority of republican representatives?

The majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for Trump.

Your premise is so full of fail that it makes Honey Boo Boo look like an Oscar winner.

Simple: gerrymandering

www.nbcnews.com...

The analysis found four times as many states with Republican-skewed state House or Assembly districts than Democratic ones. Among the two dozen most populated states that determine the vast majority of Congress, there were nearly three times as many with Republican-tilted U.S. House districts. Traditional battlegrounds such as Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida and Virginia were among those with significant Republican advantages in their U.S. or state House races. All had districts drawn by Republicans after the last Census in 2010. The AP analysis also found that Republicans won as many as 22 additional U.S. House seats over what would have been expected based on the average vote share in congressional districts across the country. That helped provide the GOP with a comfortable majority over Democrats instead of a narrow one

www.washingtonpost.com... erm=.8dd27738f4b9

Republicans are so much better than Democrats at gerrymandering

Democrats would need to flip 24 seats to retake the U.S. House in 2018. But at least two-thirds of that tally may be permanently out of reach, thanks to a dirty geographical trick played by Republican lawmakers in 2010.

That's according to a new Brennan Center analysis of gerrymandering — the process lawmakers use to draw legislative districts for their own partisan advantage.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
TIL: Six Flags is 1/6th racist?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If leftists held a majority, then even gerrymandering wouldn't matter.

Nice try though.

For a consolation gift we have a years supply of crow.

Yum!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah, 'cause if she doesn't remove it, she's a "xenophobic KKK white supremacist SS Nazi skinhead Hitler-worshipper," and reads Mein Kampf daily.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You're assuming. Given the nature of politics, it's debatable and by no means a mandate. Nor:

The liberals are the majority, and growing,

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It's Nazi this and Nazi that and you're a Nazi and you're a Nazi.

And the biggest irony of all is that the only ones acting like Nazi's are the ones removing symbols, statues, flags, images, and dictating how we should behave.

I really am just blown away by how you dont understand that the only thing that is being dictated, and way people are being told to behave is.. Not like a Nazi... and how that cannot fall under the umbrella of acting like a Nazi.

Im going to start using this in my posts for statements like these as it perfectly illustrates my point:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

When you have to threaten someone to behave a certain way, you aren't promoting freedom.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I think all Republicans just got painted as Nazis.

So being intolerant towards all Reps ideals and strawman characterizing them as Nazis is not valid.

That's why Reps are on the defensive.
Dems and the MSM went full steam ahead on labelling the Reps as Nazis.

Most everyone knows this.

Otherwise explain why Trump is in trouble.
Clearly he's the Nazi in Chief right?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The reason he thinks the liberals are growing is because he disingenuously knows they are illegitimately calling all Reps Nazis in order to destroy and alienate the party.

A clever plot. Childish but clever.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: JinMI

The reason he thinks the liberals are growing is because he disingenuously knows they are illegitimately calling all Reps Nazis in order to destroy and alienate the party.

A clever plot. Childish but clever.

We/I dont paint all Republicans as Nazis. I have plenty of Republican friends I hold in high esteem. About half of them, although they still support their party and Senators, have jumped off the Trump train at this point.

I also love the direction John Mccain has taken recently, and I love all the republican senators who called out Trump on social media and called his comments unacceptable. They were all quite obviously, not Nazis.

The truth is though, that before the Trump campaign and before Trump took office ALOT of republicans thought the painting of them as insensitive to minorities was all non-sense, and that there werent any real racists out there, and it was all just political slander. Then Trumps campaign hit and all the people who fit the liberal prejudice for a republican crawled out from the nethers, and all the good level headed kind hearted republicans republican friends took off their sheeps clothing and showed their true racist wolf colors underneath.

I feel terrible for all the good conservatives out there. The ones who are legitimate good people with conservative values, they have recently realized that the cries of foul from the left werent stuff of fake boogeyman lore, they were real. They probably have a real identity crisis going on right now because they dont want to share the same party with the alt-right, and white supremacists, and the neo-nazis... but they can also never go to the left as it is against their nature and values as well.

Lets call a spade a spade. The Republican party has been hijacked by the alt-right... and its everyones problem

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
In the past, the Republican pary was hijacked by the Moral Majority Christians who tried to stop the teaching of Evolution and replace it with Creationism. Other areas of scientific research were similarly affected, with research grants being cancelled; stem cell research, big science.

All this "racism" really involves taxation, social security benefits and career opportunities. Those with good salaries and save money resent being called "hoarders" because they won't allow that money to be taxed. Meanwhile the super-rich have all their own schemes to funnel money from public funds into their own foundations.

There's also the issue that universities set different SAT admission scores for different ethnic groups in order to correct injustices in the past:
www.ceousa.org...

So even if someone realizes that the low-wage jobs are going to go to newcomers in the country and that they better get a college education, more barriers are put in their way.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
TIL: Six Flags is 1/6th racist?

No its 6/6ths 'racist's.

The flags that have flown over Texas are: The United States, Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, and most infamously, the Confederate States of America. They were a representation of historical fact.

There are people in this country that can be offended by each other those flags.

Native Americans,

Mexicans,

And the French.

This SNIP has no end in sight.

PAst week I have felt like I been watching Alexandria get burned to the ground.

Flags,statues, next its books, Art, and the list goes on.

Which is rather odd for the group going use to go around calling themselves 'evolved' and smart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join