It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert E. Lee Statue Replaced With Statue of Pregnant Black Woman

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why is that funny?
Explain that to me.
What's funny about that?

It's funny because of the sheer stupidity involved, are you offended or something ?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where's the baby's daddy? That's what I would be thinking if I walked up on it?

Aren't there quite few single mommies on Jerry Springer looking for their baby's daddy?

Maybe this one is too!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Aren't there quite few single mommies on Jerry Springer looking for their baby's daddy?

Maybe this one is too!

That's the Maury Show.

Maury: "Demondre, you are not the father!"
Crowd: Oooh!
Latonia: (runs backstage crying)

Great Entertainment.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Thought for today.....let's send in the gas company to put out that fire....yea that will work. Take one down that piss's off one crowd & throw one up that piss's off another crowd of people. Intelligence at it's finest. 2017 the year of the WAR ON STAUTES..........my granddaughter is gonna be so damn ashamed of this time in her upbringing. Hope I'm here to teach her about the history that some are trying to erase from the books. Show her the pictures of the monuments that used to be. I wouldn't want to be my granddaughter and inherit this shat pit we have given them.

Her generation can tear down the ones they put up now, unless the rain washes them away first.

Which will happen.

I thought this thread was a joke when I saw the title yesterday, so I didn't open it. I said to myself, Ya Right ok.

Jokes on me!! lol.

They coulda used Beyonce as a model tho.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mikehawk

You wouldn't be trying to attribute 'googly eyes' only to AA's now would you?

I mean if were going to delve into every comment looking for closet racists, we can start here.

Yeah, great googly moogly!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is there a placque with the statue stating that she is pregnant with her sixth child, by the fourth father, while colleecting welfare?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Racist!!!!

Ironically enough, I google googly eyes
and guess what shows up? Exactly what MME described. Ignorance can be defeated, however vocabulary may have to come first.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Racist!!!!

Ironically enough, I google googly eyes
and guess what shows up? Exactly what MME described. Ignorance can be defeated, however vocabulary may have to come first.

I didn't know googly eyes could be applied to anything outside of the world of crappy arts & crafts.

edit on 8/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Clearly your knowledge of the English language, words and their definitions is above average.

How dare you use those words in their proper context and apt description. I'll be watching you, you, you (insert common socially acceptable ad-hom here).

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I just think these things should come with a PSA about racism, white supremacy, and a swastika on the package.

And definitely not recommended for use on statues.

I was misled.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sorry, but this one has me dying. I can only imagine the looks on their faces when they saw that.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

In all seriousness though, Baltimore is a majority black city. I doubt anyone's crying over that statues removal...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg

In all seriousness though, Baltimore is a majority black city. I doubt anyone's crying over that statues removal...

What it was replaced with is certainly a portent of things to come.

Baltimore is like an festering cesspool of infection waiting to spill out and contaminate everything near it.

Egads Mate!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I just think these things should come with a PSA about racism, white supremacy, and a swastika on the package.

And definitely not recommended for use on statues.

I was misled.

#wiggleeyesmatter

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How could you have known? Made up definitions for words that are already established is becoming the norm. Conform!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I am conforming now. I've thrown out all the white pipe cleaners, paper, craft foam, markers & crayons in this racially-insensitive home and donated my children's 'collage' funds to black American children.

My son and I inadvertently made this aryan army of pet rocks a few ago...I didn't know how dangerous we were with our ideas:

I am throwing them all at cars that do NOT have bumper stickers denouncing neo-nazis.

ETA: I hope this redeems the most horrific comment ever published on ATS that I left about 'googly eyes.' My eternal soul depends on it.

edit on 8/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let's have a recap of all the cool kids coming out of the closet

.... right here on ATS

.... for all the world to see

Well it is kind of fitting.
First they remove what is considered a symbol of black oppression. General lee.
Then it's replaced by a new symbol of black oppression. Unwed mother.

Lol, they should have finished the statue of the pregnant black lady being led into the local Planned Parenthood riding a unicorn under a rainbow.

Some see a pregnant lady some see the average food stamp belly, art is all in the eye of the beholder.

Has nobody noticed that "statue" of the pregnant black woman was alone? Where is the father of those kids? The fact they chose that lone symbol is telling in itself. It speaks volumes about the culture upon which it represents.

But, she did have gold in/on her hand. So that's something

Gold=child support check

After watching that live feed earlier, and them blowing kisses to the men in the prison windows, perhaps that is where the father is in this scenario?

Pic of the preggars chick should be a water mark on our tax forms. It should be embossed across all of the "free" food EBT cards as well. Art imitating reality.

There were plans for a Planned Parenthood nurse to be erected adjacent to the pregnant woman with a clipboard asking "next?". Sadly it never came to fruition.

There wasn't enough room for all the different baby daddies.

lmfao. a pregnant chick. no guy thinks pregnancy is 'attractive' they SAY it, but only because they are married. LMFAO.

Prolly the empowerment of welfare against the man.

Is there a placque with the statue stating that she is pregnant with her sixth child, by the fourth father, while colleecting welfare?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

My 'googly eyes' comment was deemed the worst, most offensive comment, evah, and I didn't make your list of quotes.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think fugly covers this thing. I'm glad it died. It was hideous.

As far as it's message, no comment. I don't want to be banned for telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join