It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is restarting his entire presidency.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance Oh and if you want America back to its formal glorry and don't want some unseen hand picking and choosing the swamp. Then lobby for congress term limits and for the electoral collage to be gone.....wait that got him elected lol my bad but really those two things will bring glorry back to the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou oh and rid the country of a two party system by allowing people to run on a ballet with out being a party leader. This idea would def need some fixing but these conventions do not help America.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The alt-left isn't real. It doesn't matter how many times you and others say it -- it won't make them real.

You alt-lefters are so easy to trigger.

Methinks thou doth protest too much!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Lol, supporting Nazis.

Trump was discussing the events that involved self proclamed white supremicists and nazis and the clash from the "alt-left"...good and bad on both sides

Lemme ask you a question, do you agree there are good nazis and white supremicists? I mean, with only that as your understanding of a person/group. Sure, many may walk (white) old ladys across the street, but that matters little when their main drive is to drive to somewhere to make a stance against anything not white.

So...you are in agreement in Trumpland with the #notallnazis movement or are you seeing this could possibly, maybe, perhaps be a bit of a dumbs--t statement?

So everyone who appreciates Civil War era history is a white supremacist Nazi?

It's more like the neo Nazis came and the Media went into a frenzy labeling anyone against removing a civil war era statue as one of them. No different than when people protesting wall street bailouts got labeled as commies when OWS showed up with their commie leaders bullhorning their way to the podiums. Identity politics 101.

Um.. The protest was organized by White Supremacists and consisted mostly of white supremacists. Regular folk do not march through the streets carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"Great president, leader and manager so far." said the Trump supporter.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

But doesn't the right wing also say that Jesse Jackson is racist? Going by the logic in your meme, Jesse Jackson can't be racist either since he gave Trump an award. See how that works?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You misspelled "ending" in the subject line.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
You misspelled "ending" in the subject line.

No, I didn't. As of this moment, Trump hasn't done something impeachable (that we know of) and it's extremely unlikely he can be thrown out based on the 25th given how hard mental states are to prove. That means that unless Trump voluntarily steps down, he's still going to be President until the next election. If those two things are going to remain the case, it means Trump needs to rebuild his team. Everyone is gone or leaving at this point. There have been so many resignations in this administration that they can't even all be listed, and some are hard to quantify such as businesses claiming that in the past couple weeks, the number of resumes and applications they've gotten from white house staffers has skyrocketed.

Trumps entire team is starting all over again, but without the prestige he had the first time around. If he's going to rebuild, which is going to be a must in order to do anything, he has a long road in front of him.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

With the departure of Bannon, there should be no more various groups of people pushing "their" agendas rather than the Presidents. The new Chief of Staff will see to that.

I know you think Trump leaving would be a good thing, you do know who would succeed him right? Careful with what you wish for..........

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
As usual pieces of pure garbage buried in some truths. You are consistent...

Garbage? I didn't use any fake news, and I sourced most/all of it.

The first one is Trump never, NEVER, had The Tea Party or the Conservative on health care. He never had them at any point. A very few points of overlap, one being the nominee for the Supreme Court. Overall, his chances for success were slim, at best.

Yes he did. They all wanted to work with him, until it became apparent that Trump had no plan (that he claimed to have all campaign). Then it became apparent that Trump just wanted to use what the Republicans already had, but they didn't have a plan either. The blind leading the blind, and the whole coalition fell apart. The first to break away were the Freedom Caucus which are essentially the Tea Party. In a failed attempt to get them back, they changed the bill and lost all the moderates. Then everyone considered the whole plan toxic and backed away.

Next, anyone who says "he came out supporting Nazi's....well let me put this diplomatically, is a spinmeister
extraodinaire. I will leave it to you to interpret that one.

If it were so ridiculous, Kellyanne Conaway would be out there defending him. She's in hiding.

Failing that, I would hope for Trump forming a third political party, perhaps only financially and then refuse nomination or, at that point resigning. That would allow the exposure of the D.C. machine and the MSM to continue it's momentum with a replacement candidate.

Trump is not the right person to lead that movement, he may have been in the past but right now he's career suicide to anyone who politically embraces him. I think it's a slim chance that Trump steps down, but he has a lot of work to do and empty platitudes aren't going to do it.

If you want examples of more ways in which Trump has failed. If you remember his pledge to strengthen the border? Adding 5000 agents? They haven't yet hired a single agent, and numbers for the year are down by 220. There are fewer agents today than on the day Trump was elected. Deportation numbers are seriously down too.
www.latimes.com...

I, for one, will for the rest of my life be grateful to Trump for shaking the machine to it's very core.

Perhaps succession by Texas and others will follow. Perhaps worse. The day may come that the machine regrets to it's very core what it's done to Trump and the America I once loved.

I propose a new anthem....American Pie.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Aazadan

With the departure of Bannon, there should be no more various groups of people pushing "their" agendas rather than the Presidents. The new Chief of Staff will see to that.

I know you think Trump leaving would be a good thing, you do know who would succeed him right? Careful with what you wish for..........

I do. I don't like Pence much, but I do believe he's better than Trump.

I think Trump and Pence are both wrong politically, I'm going to disagree with either 80-90% of the time. However, I just don't respect Trump as a person either. I think he's morally reprehensible, while I think Pence has a moral code he lives by. He at least tries to be a decent human being and live up to the ideals of his religion (which is something few Christians actually attempt). Trump doesn't do that.

So, it's slim but I see Pence as a strict upgrade to Trump.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Lol, supporting Nazis.

Trump was discussing the events that involved self proclamed white supremicists and nazis and the clash from the "alt-left"...good and bad on both sides

Lemme ask you a question, do you agree there are good nazis and white supremicists? I mean, with only that as your understanding of a person/group. Sure, many may walk (white) old ladys across the street, but that matters little when their main drive is to drive to somewhere to make a stance against anything not white.

So...you are in agreement in Trumpland with the #notallnazis movement or are you seeing this could possibly, maybe, perhaps be a bit of a dumbs--t statement?

I'd like to know if you really believe that the only people who attended that event were Nazi's and White Supremacists, then ANTIFA thugs?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
He's got the generals and while it creeps me out a bit, as it pertains to the Trump administration, he's much more likely to see harmonious operation with competent leadership and without the infighting.

He doesn't have the military. Remember that they took to Twitter to say "nope. Not going to" on his transgender policy and that they refuted his stance on Charlottesville. He's called for the firing of one general already.

In addition, he's undisciplined. Ask any lifer how they feel about loose cannons.

Some of the troops love him, but their commanders have a good deal of scorn for him.

I'd expect to see some others leave. Bannon is going to need to maintain lines of communication into the administration. But individual leakers are going to stand out more than ever and I'm going to guess Kelly is no dope.

I think there'll be both more and fewer leaks - with fewer people around him, there's fewer to talk. But since he either can't pick people for the long term or he's bad at management, I expect more private stuff to appear.

And actually, the firing of Bannon was leaked hours before the WH announcement.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Perhaps succession by Texas and others will follow.

Nope.

The secessionist forces here are a truly tiny minority... less than 1%. They managed to rile up some of the Tea Party but nobody is talking breaking away.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

To be honest you never gave trump a chance at all even during the elections. But what about the clintons paying 6 reps to betray him? Assange just showed clinton was financing election rigging.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Lol, supporting Nazis.

I'd like to know if you really believe that the only people who attended that event were Nazi's and White Supremacists, then ANTIFA thugs?

The event specifically designed for a rally of white supremacists...I reckon there were reporters in the wings and other such minor non participants, but overall, the boy scouts meet is typically filled with boy scouts. the white power meets typically..etc.

Not saying they shouldn't be allowed to demonstrate mind you, let em...just saying they are pretty much just a bunch of scumbags with tiki torches stirring up s--t

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Aazadan
Perhaps succession by Texas and others will follow.

Nope.

The secessionist forces here are a truly tiny minority... less than 1%. They managed to rile up some of the Tea Party but nobody is talking breaking away.

Oops that particular comment was from the person I quoted and I didn't delete it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: olaru12

To be honest you never gave trump a chance at all even during the elections. But what about the clintons paying 6 reps to betray him? Assange just showed clinton was financing election rigging.

Did she? You do understand there are investigations for FAKE NEWS? Maybe save face, and drop this bs until you know what's real and what's FAKE.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Remember the topic??

Trump is restarting his entire presidency.

Please post on topic.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join