It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Get ready, because the next guy/gal is going to be 10x the globalist puppet that Obama was, and marxist indoctination is going to be at a fever pitch.

No, they better get real. We are only stronger.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I went to the moon but it was boring so I regret it.

It was written. It was read. So it must be true.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I went to the moon but it was boring so I regret it.

It was written. It was read. So it must be true.

Is that the secret to believing Trump is awesome? Just say it or write it, and suddenly you'll believe it's the truth?

Huh, I was wondering how that worked...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Quote a liberal source,and I'm sure they weren't biased lol,probably picked subject,no more then a conservative magazine telling others why they didn't vote Hillary

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Congrats on becoming the main posting account for all4seeeye. your troll level has become epic.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Excellent admission by a man who regrets his Trump support
SOURCE

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.
Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

This is a serious deconstruction of an ex-Trump supporter who admits to a mistake…

Maybe this is a beginning of the end of the Trump era. Indeed along with the Bannon firing it may be.

I know it's hard to admit you've made such a mistake.

And I commend that man for doing it.

More will likely follow suit. But, unfortunately, there will be some that will be unable to do this. They'll twist their own personal ethics into a pretzel defending this embarrassing and shambolic president.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Fake news, huh? One person declares he made a mistake voting for trump, and now you're uptight about it? I wouldn't worry about it. The remaining Trump supporters are die hard supporters. Like Trump said "he could shoot someone and still not lose his supporters." Sad but very true.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair, cherry chapstick must surely tastes better than what I'd only guess liberal buttocks do.

Very possibly. But give it a little more time. You'll get plenty of opportunity to taste 'liberal buttocks' and decide for yourself. The writing is on the wall... has been from the start for anyone with eyes to see.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The author of this piece is one Julius Krein.

Is he any relation to Howard Krein who happens to be Joe Biden's son-in-law (married Biden's daughter Ashley)?

I think we should be told.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I think that some of them may have hit their limit.

I have an aunt who was an ardent and frankly myopic Trump supporter. It didn't matter what facts or logic you presented she would fall back on "He's what this country needs right now". Which was and is still the mantra. They all say the exact same thing around here. It's weird.

However, this last week she has done an about face. She admitted that she made a mistake and was taken in by a con-man. I never expected this woman to change her mind, her mind seemed absolutely saturated into mush by the rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse
However, this last week she has done an about face. She admitted that she made a mistake and was taken in by a con-man. I never expected this woman to change her mind, her mind seemed absolutely saturated into mush by the rhetoric.

No disrespect to you or to your aunt, but that cuts both ways because a pro-Trumper could easily argue that her mind had been "absolutely saturated into mush by the rhetoric" of the anti-Trump media. It's not that big a leap.
edit on 19-8-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: redhorse

No disrespect to you or to your aunt, but that cuts both ways because a pro-Trumper could easily argue that her mind had been "absolutely saturated into mush by the rhetoric" of the anti-Trump media. It's not that big a leap.

True.

But in my defense, I hated the bastard before he ran for President, and he was just a joke for the media. I was never laughing at him though. I know what he is and it's not funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The author was spot on though
Trump talked about the corruption in our government and admitted he was a Crony Capitalist himself.

He was willing to criticize the bipartisan consensus on trade and pointed out the devastating effects of deindustrialization felt in many communities. He forthrightly addressed the foreign policy failures of both parties, such as the debacles in Iraq and Libya, and rejected the utopian rhetoric of “democracy promotion.” He talked about the issue of widening income inequality — almost unheard of for a Republican candidate — and didn’t pretend that simply cutting taxes or shrinking government would solve the problem.

He criticized corporations for offshoring jobs, attacked financial-industry executives for avoiding taxes and bemoaned America’s reliance on economic bubbles over the last few decades. He blasted the Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz campaigns for insincerely mouthing focus-grouped platitudes while catering to their largest donors — and he was right.

He also talked about the corrupt influence the financial sector has over our government.

I did not vote for either candidate because their own history told us all we need to know.
Hillary was in bed with Wall Street ad Trump was a self admitted Crony Capitalist.

For those that think Hillary would be worse, explain how?
Before Trump was elected, we were warned that Hillary would get us into WW3

It looks like Trump has that down pat with North Korea
They said Hillary was beholden to Wall Street
Trump loaded his cabinet up with people from the Vampire Squid of the USA - Goldman Sachs

Explain how Hillary would have been any different?

Trump has done nothing in regards to Crony Capitalism or any of the his campaign promises
He is just another blowhard politician full of hot air and lies

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I did not vote for a D or an R but;

How would hillary be any different, easy she was an approved candidate so much of what she pushed would have gone through with little to no trouble, at least with Trump we have congress blocking him so things should not get worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Trump supporters were going to start an AA type group to make it easy for you guys to come back to reason.

TA, Trump anonymous

Well have group therapy, counseling Sessions (no pun intended) by professionals and unprofessional

We'll have speakers such as Berne Sanders, Hilary, Trump's ex-wives.... Well try to get Obama, even some conservative anti Trumpers with sense.

Just hold fast, keep the faith and have patience well get something going soon

Wow, here's a theme song for this brave new world you've created in your head -

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Excellent admission by a man who regrets his Trump support
SOURCE

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.
Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

This is a serious deconstruction of an ex-Trump supporter who admits to a mistake…

Maybe this is a beginning of the end of the Trump era. Indeed along with the Bannon firing it may be.

Really??? I voted for Trump and he's doing everything he said he would do in his campaign, except where he is prevented from doing so from the Democrats and Republocrats...At this point, Trump has my support, 100%...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I voted for Trump and would do so again! I did not want that witch in
the white house! If she had won or stole the election,I was bugging
out!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh man, I wandered into a liberal safe space and the exit is blocked by non fascists carrying bats and picket signs!?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Julius Krein started his career in the financial field at Bank of America and the Blackstone group a short career , and even shorter as Julius has just started in the field of "journalism" . Although he did write a "book" on the glories of Trump . Seems like that wasnt too popular though . And , of course for the love of money and popularity , he changed course in the "middle of the stream"
I.E. A sell sword
But I agree , who is he and why the HADES should I care ?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Trump historically denounced Duke. Do you have ANY idea what Trump is up against and how much he HAS accomplished? Congress is holding him up as are all the rabid, corrupt left-overs from the Obama/Clinton/Bush era. Talk is cheap and WAY too many people are beaking off stuff that either isn't true to begin with or sadly twisted to suit their own biases.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join