It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Trump supporters were going to start an AA type group to make it easy for you guys to come back to reason.

TA, Trump anonymous

Well have group therapy, counseling Sessions (no pun intended) by professionals and unprofessional

We'll have speakers such as Berne Sanders, Hilary, Trump's ex-wives.... Well try to get Obama, even some conservative anti Trumpers with sense.

Just hold fast, keep the faith and have patience well get something going soon

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
God part 1 was before he created coffee
God part 2 was after he created hallucinogenics
God part 3 ????
Prophet!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sufferers of Trump Withdrawal Syndrome (TWS) will be given extra special care.

Symptoms may include: A tendency to forget to blend face makeup, random sexual assaults on unsuspecting women (akin to a physical version of Tourette's), an addiction to Twitter and a tendency towards clicking on Internet advertisements offering Russian brides needing lonely men.

edit on 18/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Part 4 God lost everything on the horses and now sits alone at home drinking himself to death.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Sufferers of Trump Withdrawal Syndrome (TWS) will be given extra special care.

That's real good...great!

Right on the money

Well have that a part of the therapeutic curriculum

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I edited and added more....

Symptoms may include: A tendency to forget to blend face makeup, random sexual assaults on unsuspecting women (akin to a physical version of Tourette's), an addiction to Twitter and a tendency towards clicking on Internet advertisements offering Russian brides needing lonely men.

edit on 18/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24
educate yourself !

What sources would you recommend one educate themselves with if not news? conspiracy websites? Alex Jones?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump supporters were going to start an AA type group to make it easy for you guys to come back to reason.

TA, Trump anonymous

Well have group therapy, counseling Sessions (no pun intended) by professionals and unprofessional

We'll have speakers such as Berne Sanders, Hilary, Trump's ex-wives.... Well try to get Obama, even some conservative anti Trumpers with sense.

Just hold fast, keep the faith and have patience well get something going soon

The main reason not too many people regret voting Trump was the alternative, HILLARY. Yes it's off to a rocky start to put it mildly but faced with the alternative I have to say I'd do it again. I did underestimate the links he opposition would go to out him. There ain't a politician alive that could stand the constant accusing and digging that is going on and If you are in politics somewhere along the line you have done something dirty, hell they almost all have. When one accusation doesn't stick then it's onto the next and just like a drunk throwing darts if he throws enough of them sooner or later he will get a bullseye. So his days may be numbered though we have heard that since he took office, I guess we will see.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Um, no. He was all about heaven. I don't recall him ever mentioning hell. If I'm correct hell doesn't even get a nod until Revelations. 60 years after Jesus. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. I could be wrong. My religious days are 30 years gone. That said it's funny that one persons words aren't kosher when it comes to The Clown Prince but conversely it's ok when condemning an association with the opposite number.

Matthew 5:22
22But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:29-30

29If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Matthew 7:13,19
13“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. …

19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 8:12
12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 10:28
28And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 13:30
30Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Matthew 13:40
40Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

Matthew 13:42
42and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50
49So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 18:8
8“If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.

Matthew 18:9
9And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 22:13

13Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24:51
51and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:30
30And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
41“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:46
46And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Mark 3:29
29but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation

Mark 9:43-48
43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched

44Where “their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.”

45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched

46Where “their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.”

47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire

48Where “their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.”

Luke 3:17
17His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn; but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire.”

Luke 12:5
5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

Luke 12:46-48
46the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

John 5:29
29and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

John 15:6
6If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I voted and I'm rockin' with it!

God Bless Trump!

WOOOHOOO!!!

Suck it up buttercup - he isn't going anywhere soon.

peace

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Must be like catching herpes, you met that hot chick, you took her home had a great time, didn't use protection, now your all itchy and are now regretting your decision.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What ever. I would rather fail after fighting than feel better about being accepted by anyone for not trying.

Sometimes you stand alone. Middle finger to the world.

edit on 8 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

What ever. I would rather fail after fighting than feel better about being accepted by anyone for not trying.

Sometimes you stand alone. Middle finger to the world.

Love your new Avatar!!!!

edit on 18-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

With a speaker lineup like that, I can only assume you're planning on holding these sessions inside the asylum to cut down on speaker transportation costs.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Little do people know whom i voted for but i can tell you this...i refused to advertise for this person, no yard signs no bumper stickers, no rallies, infact i lied to everyone whom i was voting for because i knew what would happen if they found out.
My daughter had a mock election in her middle school in which they had too anonymously pick well somebody recognized her handwriting...later that day her locker was broken into and all of her belongings destroyed......she later "conformed" but she is with me and im am the silent.
All elections should be silent. Because in all honesty its nobody's business who you vote for.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I voted for Trump and i to regret it . Wait , im Australian But you believed me right .

I didn't vote for trump but wish i did. You believe me right.

edit on 8/18/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I didn't even read the entire thread before posting.
I just read the title and saw the author.......and I laughed.
It's always a comedy when you post Willtell

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

I bought an iced tea once, it looked nice. I regretted it once I tasted it.

LISTEN TO MEEEEE YOU GUYS !!1111

Ahahhaha, classic post man. ATS hall of fame material, really.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I voted for gary johnson, because he was the best choice.

America needed someone to step into the shoes that Trump did, but Trump was not the guy for the job. Hes boorish and easy to attack, by his own making. He doesnt know when to not go that one step too far. He doesnt know how to work with people. And hes not smart enough to be sly like Obama was. Hes the opposite of smooth, and with the internet how it is now, you wont last if youre not a smooth fabricator when necessary - not as president. In the end, his legacy is that he made conservative positions impossible to defend in the broader social forum of america in the internet age.

Get ready, because the next guy/gal is going to be 10x the globalist puppet that Obama was, and marxist indoctination is going to be at a fever pitch.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

She is beautiful now.

LoL

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 8 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join