It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StandingTallForChrist

originally posted by: bknapple32
Ill be honest... the anecdotal one person regret stories or whatever dont really do it for me. Id be much more interested in seeing legit polls showing a reverse trend in Trump voter support.

If we learned ANYTHING from the election, it was to trust polls???? SAY WHAAAAAAAA?

Most every single poll from the election was within the margin of error and showed a decline for hillary in the days leading up the election.

So yes. I do. I get its hard to follow polls as a devout Trumper ( im not lumping anyone else in the thread to this), especially when Trump goes back and forth on which polls he likes and when.

But back on planet earth, theyre pretty darn accurate when all is said and done.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair, cherry chapstick must surely tastes better than what I'd only guess liberal buttocks do.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Everyone knows Jesus loves white-supremacist sympathizing, lying, vagina grabbing men.

Praise Jesus.

In my book, "Jesus Voted for Trump" I explain all that and why it's always a bad idea to store pudding in your underwear.

In the name of Cheesus Christ, our Grate Lord....

Amen.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Here a few women who have not changed their mind:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But back on planet earth, theyre pretty darn accurate when all is said and done.

What revisionist history is this? LAS VEGAS didn't even come within a sniff of correctly predicting the election and they were using the same polls. Even Nate Silver admits the polls almost universally sucked in 2016 and the election broke the polling system. fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair, cherry chapstick must surely tastes better than what I'd only guess liberal buttocks do.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Everyone knows Jesus loves white-supremacist sympathizing, lying, vagina grabbing men.

Praise Jesus.

In my book, "Jesus Voted for Trump" I explain all that and why it's always a bad idea to store pudding in your underwear.

Pssst.... That's not chocolate pudding in there. Just an FYI.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Ill be honest... the anecdotal one person regret stories or whatever dont really do it for me. Id be much more interested in seeing legit polls showing a reverse trend in Trump voter support.

I'd prefer it that if he was going to fail, to do so on his own merits rather than having literally everything against him.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Butterscotch?

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

One could brew a beer however.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And again. Im referring to the polls as a whole.

Of the 13 final national polls conducted the week before the election that tested the four-way presidential contest, only one had Trump ahead and 12 put Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on top. That would seem to be a veritable disaster for the polling industry, right? Not exactly. National polls only measure the popular vote. Clinton did, in fact, win the national popular vote by 2.1 points.

The average of the 13 final national polls had Clinton ahead by 3.1 points, which was only a point off the actual result. Ironically, all 12 polls that had Clinton ahead turned out to be closer to the final outcome than the poll that had Trump ahead. While that may seem crazy — since Trump, not Clinton, is headed to the White House — it's true. The poll that put Trump ahead (by 2 points) was off by 4.1 points, while polls that gave Clinton the lead were off anywhere from only one-tenth of a point to less than 4 points.

Very accurate and within the margin of error generally. Even when it came to Trumps electroal run:

What gave Trump his electoral victory was not his national voter strength — which he lost by nearly 3 million votes — but his strength in eight swing states, which he won by a little over 1 million votes. Swing state presidential polls: In Florida, the largest of the swing states, the average of the final three polls had Trump ahead by three-tenths of a point. He won the state by 1.2 points. Ohio's last poll gave Trump a 7-point lead, and he carried it by 8.1 points.

The average of the three final polls in Pennsylvania had Clinton leading by a single point and the last poll taken had Trump ahead by a point. He won the state by seven-tenths of a point. In Michigan, the two final polls had Clinton ahead by an average of only 1.5 points. The later one gave Trump a 2-point lead. He won by two-tenths of a point. The average of the final four polls in North Carolina had Trump ahead by five-tenths of a point, although he won by a more robust 3.7 points.

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

All I can say is "So"! I voted for Obama 44 and I regret that as well.

^Yes this. x 2

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thats the spirit! Stay committed, I know I am, and I will not waver! Of course an op-ed could just grab anybody to write any opinion. I regretter voting for Obama and talked about that for years. But nobody listened to me

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I voted for Hillary and no matter what brand of butt hurt cream I buy, I still can't get rid of my roids.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Praise Jesus.

You are not far off, Jesus loves EVERYONE. King David was an adulterer and murderer among other things... and a friend of God, Paul was a Christian murdering lunatic, until the love of Jesus fell upon him. Jesus has always used broken men to do his greatest work.

Praise Jesus.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

What were you thinking?
SMH

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Come home Trump voters, get your souls back.

The prince of darkness, Bannon is gone from Satan’s den.

Come on home back to the humans race

AND SIN NO MORE

I WILL FORGIVEN THEE

But HASTEN to repentance!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Seriously. hell Ill even give ya the next guy we elect. Hell the next 20 can be republican. Just end this joke of a glitch in the matrix

link   
Boy I hit a nerve, this has got to be the fastest moving OP in the history of ATS

Leave the sinking ship before ye drown

edit on 18-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

So one anecdotal means the beginning of the end?

I swear it's been the beginning of the end for quite some time already.

Apparently the Trump train has already fallen off the tracks a long, long time ago.

Apparently the Trump ship has been sinking really fast, a long, long time ago.

Time must be really slow, the train must be really long and the ship must be really huge.

Zzz..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join