It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Excellent admission by a man who regrets his Trump support
SOURCE

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.
Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

This is a serious deconstruction of an ex-Trump supporter who admits to a mistake…

Maybe this is a beginning of the end of the Trump era. Indeed along with the Bannon firing it may be.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I bought an iced tea once, it looked nice. I regretted it once I tasted it.

LISTEN TO MEEEEE YOU GUYS !!1111

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

W

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So who is this person and why should anyone care what he says?

Does he have any proof he voted for Trump? Or are we expected to accept the word of a random person in the NY times?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I did not vote FOR Trump... I voted against Progressive Expansionist Clinton.

Technically I voted Republican Party Straight Ticket.

What the hell choice did we really have?

Any regrets.... No. The alternative was even more sickening.
edit on 18-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

It’s no longer early. Not only has the president failed to make the course corrections necessary to save his administration, but his increasingly appalling conduct will continue to repel anyone who might once have been inclined to work with him.

From the very start of his run, one of the most serious charges against Mr. Trump was that he panders to racists. Many of his supporters, myself included, managed to convince ourselves that his more outrageous comments — such as the Judge Gonzalo Curiel controversy or his initial hesitance to disavow David Duke’s endorsement — were merely Bidenesque gaffes committed during the heat of a campaign.

It is now clear that we were deluding ourselves. Either Mr. Trump is genuinely sympathetic to the David Duke types, or he is so obtuse as to be utterly incapable of learning from his worst mistakes. Either way, he continues to prove his harshest critics right.

Well written. This gentlemen is doing a service to the country. I hope he makes it easy for others to ocme forth and admit their grievous mistake

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Why , CAUSE YOU BELIEVE THE NEWS!!!
Try some common sense, and educate yourself !

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I voted for Trump and i to regret it . Wait , im Australian But you believed me right .

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I voted for Trump and it keeps paying off in dividends.

Of course the reason I voted for Trump was because he was the most likely candidate to do serious damage to both the Republican and Democratic parties ... he has not disappointed.
edit on 18-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So who is this person and why should anyone care what he says?

Does he have any proof he voted for Trump? Or are we expected to accept the word of a random person in the NY times?

Who are you and why should we care what you say?

See how that works?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There is only one group of people destroying our Country... Progressive Liberals.

Trump is doing a great job.

7.5 more years

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ill be honest... the anecdotal one person regret stories or whatever dont really do it for me. Id be much more interested in seeing legit polls showing a reverse trend in Trump voter support.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Wow..after only 7 months, this voter is throwing in the towel? It took me a whole 16 months before I regretted voting for Obama in Nov 2008.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Julius Krein resides in Boston, MA. Trump never had a chance to win MA, and lost the state bigly. So Mr Krein can take his thow away vote back out of the trash, roll it into a tight cylinder, and shove squarely up his media hole if he so chooses. Fact: His vote didn't matter in November and it won't matter in November of 2020 because he lives in a controlled state.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It."
-Willtell

"I kissed a girl and I liked it".
-DBCowboy and maybe Katy Perry

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Ill be honest... the anecdotal one person regret stories or whatever dont really do it for me. Id be much more interested in seeing legit polls showing a reverse trend in Trump voter support.

If we learned ANYTHING from the election, it was to trust polls???? SAY WHAAAAAAAA?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Everyone knows Jesus loves white-supremacist sympathizing, lying, vagina grabbing men.

Praise Jesus.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

YOU! Finally we find the guilty one that actually put us in this mess 8 years ago!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

All I can say is "So"! I voted for Obama 44 and I regret that as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: StandingTallForChrist

Everyone knows Jesus loves white-supremacist sympathizing, lying, vagina grabbing men.

Praise Jesus.

In my book, "Jesus Voted for Trump" I explain all that and why it's always a bad idea to store pudding in your underwear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join