It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists, white nationalists and Neo-nazis, oh my

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The permanent bureaucracy should become less effective, in my opinion.

There is a balance. Government agencies should be as well manned and funded as necessary to fulfill their mandates. No more, no less.

Example:

A developer wants to build 20 housing units. There are building codes and environmental impact studies to consider. If there are not enough skilled environmental engineers or building inspectors then progress slows.

If the developer cuts a deal to speed up the progress we end up with shortcuts like not enough load bearing walls and shear bracing. Houses fall down in winds. Houses are built on fault lines. Natural water shed is ignored when areas are bulldozed flat; first major rainfall results in flooding.

Regulations for building, banking, stock exchanges, anti-trust, and etc. should not be relaxed. The agencies responsible for oversight and enforcement should not be undermanned or underfunded.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"Racism is not dead, but it is on life support - kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as racists"

- Thomas Sowell

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dear walking dead riders of the internetz,

and that sentiment from T. Sowell, follower of the Hoover Institution (yes, it's quasi a quasi-religion), is brought to you by JP Morgan, General Motors, Exxon and Procter & Gamble, just to name a few patrons of fine spinnings.

Thank you for the cooperation and please don't forget to buy all products from our benevolent corporations, twice! Just in case, every clever Matador has at least 2 sticks for personal security reasons at hand. Tiny sticks, big hands, get two for the price of three now!

#MatadorsUnlimitedUnite
edit on 19-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
which president allegedly called the people marching with torches "good people" in the past decades their factions have been marching...?

during which presidency have these groups chants included "Heil - insert president name -"

what was the last decade when these groups boldly marched on public roads with lit torches?

which decade, or under what presidency going back to the late 70s has an, alleged, nouveau Nazi committed a terrorist attack in broad sight of the public and law enforcement....?

who was the last president the collective "supremacists" milieu have boldly pledged unequivocal allegiance to?

another verbose defense for the orange one... facts are facts.
yes these groups have always been and may always be, but under which president or how far back can we honestly say they have been least dormant?

more rallies are being announced... and happening as I type.

Did BLM not do the same thing during Obama's presidency??? Are the events in Baltimore and Dallas all of the sudden forgotten? Barack empowered them and made excuses for them tenfold more than anything Trump has ever put forward in his total and full denouncement of these white supremacist groups.

I feel like the past 8 years that have lead to all of this have been completely swept under the rug. Now "it's all Trump's fault". Gimme a friggin break.
edit on 8/19/2017 by Jubilation T Cornpone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

No doubt, just pointing it out as you discussed his unpopularity. I have to assume you where basing it on polls? There are many pitfalls though, aren't there. I'd say they can be very useful for, say, market analysts, or noble truth-seekers here on ATS (if we can know the methodology is sound), but not so much for someone who just realized it's election day, and is trying to figure out whom to vote for.

I never called Trump a bad speaker, no need to defend him. Actually I implied the opposite.

And yes, tools are not active agents. Maybe I should start saying that polls are not active agents capable of pushing people around? At least Trump's words are less diluted with tedious numbers, that should give them an edge in the competition.

About the pens and the swords, I think it might be a sort of chicken and egg scenario. I just wish I had a decent pun about "the Pence" and something that rhymes with sword.

edit on 19-8-2017 by Cutepants because: Soon we might find out if the Pence is mightier than the orange gourd? No, doesn't quite cut it.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Very informative OP. They just can't handle defeat, because they didn't get a trophy this time. They are the one's turning America into hatred, and they can't even see it.

I love reading your posts by the way. As it seems, from the insults they hurled upon you, it is not difficult to see they stand on the same side as atifa and the KKK.

Back to the OP. Without a doubt 100% true. Let the haters seethe in their torment. Stay true good man.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Morningstar Mike the pike, King-Kong Richard Lionfarts the pencing Pence, Battlemage of Blackwater and Grand Master of the Alt Knights Academi Order.

Ha! Quite the title.

What kind of sword? A cruel two-handed Flamberge Gassenhauer for the pro mercs or something fast and cunning like an Estoc or Rapier? I'd suggest something less noble and massive, waraxes, luzerner hammer, morningstars and maces, maybe a flail. Staffs for the ex-staffer would be nice, too. Pike, glaive, lance?

#PikePencealot

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Who could have ever predicted a Trump presidency would embolden Nazis and White Supremacists? Only everyone...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not all facsists are nazis. Franco and Mussolini were definitely facsists yet they were not anti semitic. Nazis were German fascists. Fascists in America are not nazis. Fascists are all local to their own countries.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm still scared of the Russians so being scared of nazis will take a minute.

Message to the Lords if the TV...give us a little heads up before you just switch from one BS narrative to another.

Sheesh...you think I have time to eat macdonald, post selfies AND be concerned with nazis now?? I mean worrying about Russians already kept me up at night.

I'm gonna go a step ahead here...I am scared to death of ESKIMOS now! Trump has emboldened them...obviously. They are gonna build their igloos all over now...and its racist. They hacked the election!!! Damn you eskimos!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join