It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racists, white nationalists and Neo-nazis, oh my

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Duke and Spencer were new to me thanks to the media trying to villify Trump.

I don't know what presidential means, but I thought it was nice of him to specifically say hate groups weren't Obama's fault either. I'm not sure that I agree with him or believe he thinks it, but it was nice. I tried to find a YouTube clip but I couldn't find one that highlights it. Go figure.

I had an interesting talk with an irrational Trump hater the other day about 9-11 and Iraq. Apparently the media has not been exactly truthful with us and that's a problem. It's almost as if we need someone that calls them out as enemy number one. Someone that can withstand a PR assault on such a caliber it makes grandmothers cringe in revulsion whenever they hear his name. If only there was such a man. Bernie maybe?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Do you think that the fact that this just happens to be the present collective condition of millions of people is merely some amazing coincidence for the establishment?
It's absolutely not!
Its instead the intentional result of social engineering.......
VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE SOCIETAL INFORMATION THAT PEOPLE ROUTINELY RECIEVE THIS ALLOWS THEM TO CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, the country isn’t divided because of Donald Trump

Directly because of Donald Trump?

No. I agree.

I remember a thread a while back, cannot remember how long ago, you stated that, and I am paraphrasing, that the Nazis/WS's seem to be piggy-backing off of Donald Trump to push their agenda.

Trump's recent comments are what allows them to do that. Trump's comments about Muslims and immigrants are what allows them to do that.

After Trump came in to the picture, the owner of Stormfront publicly stated that they had to upgrade their systems to keep up with increased traffic.

They are telling us why they are emboldened. It's what Trump says. It's what he represents.

It may not be anything new, but it has given them the balls to speak out louder than they seem to have before in recent history.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: redtic

Note how you blame him for someone else supporting him or hating him. That's like saying I'm guilty for your own feelings. I'm not sure how you can square that circle, save through sorcery.

I agree he can't be blamed for who supports him. However he can be blamed for lack of popularity since he has a tendency to be his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself then others could do. Just when people go well he isn't so bad he does something stupid.

As far as the KKK and Nazis thus is a media crises of their own making. The KKK claims to have 5000 members in the US. Nazis they estimate between 3000 to 8000. This figure depends on if they Include prison gangs. Most of the neo nazis are believe it or not southern california. But let's say between the tworld groups even if estimates are wrong you have no more then 20000 total. The percentage of population would be less then .01 percent. So the question how could this posibly be a threat to anyone since NFL stadiums like ATT stadium holds 100000. And Metlife stadium seats 82500. So there is more people watching football then they have members in most NFL stadiums.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No, the country isn’t divided because of Donald Trump

Directly because of Donald Trump?

No. I agree.

I remember a thread a while back, cannot remember how long ago, you stated that, and I am paraphrasing, that the Nazis/WS's seem to be piggy-backing off of Donald Trump to push their agenda.

Trump's recent comments are what allows them to do that. Trump's comments about Muslims and immigrants are what allows them to do that.

After Trump came in to the picture, the owner of Stormfront publicly stated that they had to upgrade their systems to keep up with increased traffic.

They are telling us why they are emboldened. It's what Trump says. It's what he represents.

It may not be anything new, but it has given them the balls to speak out louder than they seem to have before in recent history.

What do you mean "it allows them"? I also hear that it "embolden's them", as if he is hypnotizing them. It was the same thing with Obama. We're speaking in terms of sorcery here, as if Trump's very words are manipulating matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Note how you blame him for someone else supporting him or hating him. That's like saying I'm guilty for your own feelings. I'm not sure how you can square that circle, save through sorcery.

No, I blame you for supporting him.

Supposedly because he "caters to me", and for no other reason. Of course that's something plucked from the pages of the media, and not through any other evidence.

No, that's "plucked" from his own actions and words.

I'm more of a results man myself. I like to think my leaders are mammals, and not Demi-gods capable of dividing a country like Moses would a sea.

Results man you say? And you still support Trump? Ok.

Yes. What kind of man are you? Are you lulled by speeches and media fawning?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope social engineering.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think that is fair, though I would argue much of the unpopularity is media generated. an unprecedented amount of coverage has been negative, and it goes to follow that people who acquire their info from the press would be convinced of it.

You're absolutely right about the KKK.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What do you mean "it allows them"? I also hear that it "embolden's them", as if he is hypnotizing them.

Again, they are emboldened by his words. No hypnotizing needed. As I said, Trump is not directly to blame here, but his words do not help.

I found the thread I was talking about and you used the word "momentum". You stated it sounded like they were riding his momentum. I'm not saying anything other than that.

They are using his words as encouragement in order to ride his momentum towards furthering their goals.

It was the same thing with Obama.

I agree. Neo-Nazis and WS's were emboldened under Obama, but for different reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ANTIFA and liberals are the ones who have been going around mobbing people, looting, rioting, vandalizing, committing arson, and burning the American flag since Trump was elected (and before), and not one goddamn condemnation from the lame stream media. Oh, I guess THEIR VIOLENCE gets a "free pass," right?

edit on 19-8-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's what I mean. It's a tricky thought, maybe too philosophical for this discussion, but words are not agents capable of acting upon other objects. They aren't actors. So it is impossible to be "emboldened by words" as if the words are pushing them around. The only agents involved are the human beings which act according to their own thoughts and understanding. I just can't see how Trump is directly or indirectly controlling people's thoughts or actions.

What I mean about Obama is that he was blamed by Right-wingers for the actions of BLM, and so on, just like they tried to pin the actions of the assassin on Bernie Sanders. I completely disagree with that for the very same reasons.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Supposedly because he "caters to me", and for no other reason. Of course that's something plucked from the pages of the media, and not through any other evidence.

I'm more of a results man myself. I like to think my leaders are mammals, and not Demi-gods capable of dividing a country like Moses would a sea.

I like to think I'm a rational and logical man - and all things being equal, I'd likely think the same of you. But unfortunately, they're not. So why *do* you maintain your support for Trump? What has he done to keep your loyalty?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

I think that is fair, though I would argue much of the unpopularity is media generated. an unprecedented amount of coverage has been negative, and it goes to follow that people who acquire their info from the press would be convinced of it.

You're absolutely right about the KKK.

If he keeps giving the media things to talk about of course he gets bad press. Even when things settle down and you think he's getting to work just wait a couple of days and hell say something stupid on twitter.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
ANTIFA and liberals are the ones who have been going around mobbing people, looting, rioting, vandalizing, commiting arson, and burning the American flag since Trump was elected (and before), and not one goddamn condemnation from the lame stream media. Oh, I guess THEIR VIOLENCE gets a "free pass," right?

Yes it's embarrassing. What's worse is the supposed "journalism" on the subject. Instead of informing us and the people about what we know and have known for some time, that far-left groups have been committing acts of political violence, they took this moment to slander the president for their own benefit.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I like to think I'm a rational and logical man - and all things being equal, I'd likely think the same of you. But unfortunately, they're not. So why *do* you maintain your support for Trump? What has he done to keep your loyalty?

My favourite thing so far is his destruction of political correctness, namely, the facade of public relations. The US was, maybe still is, one of the biggest PR firms in the world. It was there for a reason, and it is to playcate the masses.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Check out his sig.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthropeWhen we protest, they accuse us of crimes and present a different story to the world because they own all the media.
They use there media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in there favor.
social engineering.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So it is impossible to be "emboldened by words" as if the words are pushing them around.

So you deny that the words spoken by generals or kings before a battle have an effect on the men they lead? You deny the words people use with their loved ones matter when they try to impart wisdom, comfort or love?

I agree that you think and believe in a philosophical sense, in which you would be right. But it does not work in this reality.

What I mean about Obama is that he was blamed by Right-wingers for the actions of BLM, and so on, just like they tried to pin the actions of the assassin on Bernie Sanders. I completely disagree with that for the very same reasons.

And what I mean is that they were emboldened by Obama because he was a black man. Whether or not Obama blamed them for anything is irrelevant. The color of his skin was enough.

Trump comes along and it accelerates.
edit on 18-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

My favourite thing so far is his destruction of political correctness, namely, the facade of public relations. The US was, maybe still is, one of the biggest PR firms in the world. It was there for a reason, and it is to playcate the masses.

Well, I'll not argue you about rampant political correctness - but that alone certainly is not worth the price that Trump costs us.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I believe Trumps role in this whole big picture whether he even knows it or not, is to foment animosity between us.
he already started building his wall between all the races in society...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join