It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: muzzleflash

Here's a really well researched piece from my face youtuber, reallygraceful.

Presented better than everyone else

Thanks. That's very well done.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Oh, my birthday is June 7th too. Hmmmm.

You're one of us, noted.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Maybe the author of the book knew past Trump family members and knew they wanted to be wealthy and had ideas planted from Donald Trumps Father or relatives to use for the book.
If this is not the case that is crazy coincidences.
There are 3 sides of the elite, the good, the bad and the ugly.This book is just another spell that they want you to believe in this time frame, so it will come true.,dont believe it in your time stamp.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
donald is a 7th son and his offspring are all 7th sons of seventh sons. he has children that he adopted out who are all 7th sons of 7th sons. according to the book barron is the last of the 7th sons of 7th sons. i am a 7th son of a seventh son. my birthday is in 81. trump was born in 46. i am 35. 81-46=35. dont want to say anymore...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

Adopted out? Can you elaborate please?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i read somewhere that the eclipse on the 21st august is when blood lines will be revealed. does anyone have any information on this?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

i read somewhere that the eclipse on the 21st august is when blood lines will be revealed. does anyone have any information on this?

Well to go forward can you at least tell us where you read this?

Surely you must have something more to offer, iron maidens song 7th son of a seventh son is all I have?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

People who cannot watch videos won't know anything about this unless someone writes up an explanation and informs them about the different conspiracy theories swirling around these books.

people shouldn't have to watch a youtube video, if there was enough evidence you could start a thread portraying the facts outline the ins and outs.

I haven't read them yet but I'll try to check them out.

wherein is the problem, you're basing your entire knowledge of the subject on somebodies biased reporting on something rather than finding out yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

I thought the same when I read that quote but nevertheless, this has become a very interesting thread and I'm glad muzzleflash posted.

I didn't really get into the earlier thread so much.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
i also read that donalds family is all time travellers. here is me in 1917 where i dropped in for the photo.

edit on 20-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

resemblace to young donald

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Very interesting and compelling. It makes one wonder what all of these lead to.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Wow!! Maybe the new currency is Bit coins??

Look everybody:

"President Trump: Replace The Dollar With Gold As The Global Currency To Make America Great Again"

Forbes link

Donald Trump: “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard,” he told WMUR television in New Hampshire in March last year. But he said it would be tough to bring it back because “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.”

Trump’s comment to GQ: “Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We’d have a standard on which to base our money.”

Then Forbes states:
"In fact, the United States, Germany, and the IMF together have about as much gold as the rest of the world combined and America has well more than Germany and the IMF combined."

Which is likely true despite all the skeptic's doubts. Also think of how much gold the citizenry posseses.

Read that whole article tho.

Maybe The Last President is onto something afterall?

Quite a few African nations would come out wàaaay on top, because they got much gold..think 12th century Mali.
edit on 20-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lizardghost

that photo has been posted on here time and time again. plus your not the first to claim it being them.
if it is you, post a picture of yourself like the guy did in this thread. you could have at least picked something that hasn't been used. the member name is timetraveler1

Time Traveler Revealed

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Great thread, put together well, thank you!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I'm gonna have a look too. Damn, thats creepy, like the Titan/Titanic novel.

Exactly hahaha.

That is the fate of these books (maybe??).
Though I do admit that the Titan may be a little more accurate in it's parallel depictions and descriptions of events.

I do like the theme of the "Marvelous Underground Journey" because we are definitely going down the rabbit hole on this one!

Yeah another creepy is Jules Verne :

( from NASA Site )

Which even NASA Admits too the Strangeness

JULES VERNE SPACE BOOK GALLERY

FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON
er.jsc.nasa.gov...

Consider the following amazing predictions by Verne in his novel which came to pass: The United States would launch the first manned vehicle to go to the moon.

The shape and size of the vehicle would closely resemble the Apollo command/service module spacecraft. The number of men in the crew would be three.

A competition for the launch site would ensue between Florida and Texas which actually was resolved in Congress in the 1960s with KSC as the Flordia launch site and Houston, Texas as the Mission Control Center.

A telescope would be able to view the progress of the journey. When Apollo 13 exploded, a telescope at Johnson Space Center witnessed the event which happened more than 200,000 miles from Earth.

The Verne spacecraft would use retro-rockets which became a technology assisting Neil Armstrong and his crewmates in their journey to the Moon.

Verne predicted weightlessness although his concept was slightly flawed in thinking it only was experienced at the gravitational midpoint of the journey (when the Moon and Earth gravity balanced).

The first men to journey to the Moon would return to Earth and splash down in the Pacific Ocean just where Apollo 11 splashed down in July of 1969 one hundred and six years after the initial publishing of Jules Verne's FROM THE EARTH TO THE MOON.

any ways,

Time to relook in Edgar Cayce Predictions Books
and Nostradamus predictions ,

you know I had that ( Movie ) The Omen Part II Moment looking at
the Drawing of Little Baron ( Trump ) in Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey

The Anti Christ ! LOL

I wonder... Why he named his youngest Baron ?

So whats the Whole Story of Trumps Familys Background ?

is it connected too this Book ?

I Guess Im going to play the The Omen Sound Track

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago8231 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Freaky - like......Trump was born on the 14th of June 1946 & on the 1st day he took office (day after inauguration) he was 70 years, 7 months & 7 days old - coinciding with the Jewish year 5777.

Also...

-Israel was 77 days old exactly 777 days after Donald Trump was born.

-Israel’s 70th birthday will come exactly 700 days after Trump’s 70th birthday.

-Donald Trump won the election on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s 7th year, 7th month and 7th day in office.

Check it out.
Where did you find this from or you making it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
anyways, i realize many others claimed it to be them, especially on the comments of the youtube video. believe me it is none of them. it is really me, i know about the woman in the front of the picture holding the box. look at the expression on her face as if she is walking away from the time traveller like she just told him to sit there. only i have claimed that because it is true.

s29.postimg.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Like you said I've noticed the synchronicities coming harder and faster and what was once synch winks are now synch bombs that stagger even people like me who emphatically do not believe in time travel...

Mostly for my own sanity

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Like you said I've noticed the synchronicities coming harder and faster and what was once synch winks are now synch bombs that stagger even people like me who emphatically do not believe in time travel...

Mostly for my own sanity

I've been noticing this myself lately. It's really getting difficult to just dismiss them. Aside from all the stories were told, legends, myths, and BS there has got to be something major about to happen with us all. I don't believe it will be a bad thing either.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

A bit of sensationalism in your thread title wouldn't you say? I Don't see where either of those " Predicted Trump would be the last president"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join