It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: muzzleflash

This may be proof time travel exist and that our timeline isn't the "original" one.

I don't believe in time travel but I have a hard time believing Trump actually got elected and is doing the things he promised to do if elected. During the next 3 years I may end up believing in time travel after all.

Lookup stories on time slips in mountains. Germany has a famous mountain.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well that isn't the first time an event got foretold:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This is almost proof of a time machine... or a grand plan... or a crystal ball.

One of the three.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There's cryptocurrency..So there's that.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He! Sounds like boring books. But you never know, they could be interesting. But who would want to read books in this day and age or any day and age when real life is much more of a fiction story, and much much more funnier, and oh so much more entertaining.

But yes, there is nothing new under the sun. Under the moon though, well things are a lurking, and they may be new. But most likely they are new configurations on old things. Life and art do more then imitate each other, they feed and grow upon each other, this has been known for ages now.

The fact that somebody wrote a book that mirrors things in this day and age, does not mean much, as such things happen all the time. There is only so much processing power going into holding up this reality as it is, as more important things require that processing power, you know things are bound to be repeated, and well? Recycled.

The whole of existence is an old story reshaped and retold...Trump is a rehash, but so was every other president before him and so are we all.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Ha, trump and his pet frog. Or was it the frog, and his pet human trump?

Ah whatever, you should never trust talking cats, in vids, on youtube, there full of #z. Unless there time traveling multidimensional and extradimensional talking cats. Well! Then in that case? You should really really not trust them.

Its like back to the future all over again, a deja vu, otherwise known as a franchise.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Apparently in the 1890's the author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote two books that seem to predict our current turmoil in a strange series of coincidences

But they weren't actually predictions, just novels? I bet you could find the same information in Moby Dick using Bible code style matrixing.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
From a different perspective, I've read that his past lives were St. Germain, Sir Francis Bacon, Chris Columbus, Mark Twain, Skakespear, Advisor to King Arthur ....

I don't have proof or links for you, but it's fun to ponder to those who believe in multiple lifetimes.

I am going to check out the books, thanks for a fun find!!
edit on 25-3-2018 by blujay because: typos
edit on 25-3-2018 by blujay because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What do you mean?

How does cryptocurrency relate to the oddity of these books?
Were you saying something like "well at least we have cryptocurrency" or something more like "well since we have crypto, than X" or ???

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujay
From a different perspective, I've read that his past lives were St. Germain, Sir Francis Bacon, Chris Columbus, Mark Twain, Skakespear, Advisor to King Arthur ....

I don't have proof or links for you, but it's fun to ponder to those who believe in multiple lifetimes.

I am going to check out the books, thanks for a fun find!!
edit on 25-3-2018 by blujay because: typos

I never heard about his past lives, but I don't see how Mr Trump is anything like Shakespear, Germain, Twain or Bacon at all. He might be something like Columbus though. He is headstrong and rather brash. extra DIV

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Apparently in the 1890's the author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote two books that seem to predict our current turmoil in a strange series of coincidences

But they weren't actually predictions, just novels? I bet you could find the same information in Moby Dick using Bible code style matrixing.

I bet you cannot.

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Hahahah, you are a trip man. Thanks for sharing those thoughts!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It’s funny how stimulating meaningful events in the now can ripple back in time to influence people in the past. Happens to me all the time.

There’s always distortion, confusion. Looking through time is hazy.

Then time catches up with the future stimulus, and the ah-ha! moment comes. The loop is completed, and life marches on to find meaning again.

edit on 910Monday000000America/ChicagoMar000000MondayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I bet you cannot.

Prove it.

Point is, If I did, I would attribute that to coincidence, in hindsight.

The difference being the individual writing the book wasn't actually seeing the future and then 'hiding' what he saw in a novel for us to 'find'.

As opposed to those who wrote out revelations from an eye witness perspective, in the Spirit Plane.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What do you mean?

How does cryptocurrency relate to the oddity of these books?
Were you saying something like "well at least we have cryptocurrency" or something more like "well since we have crypto, than X" or ???

I could have been replying to another thread...or thinking I was.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've got 9 hrs to kill at work I'm going to start reading this, sounds like a good read.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There are quite a few stores that except crypto now. It's going to catch on a lot sooner than people think.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join